Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (24641 Views)

See Old Photos Of Kanye West,jay-z And Snoop Dogg When They Were Much Cooler / PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album / Walmart Denies Kanye West's Album Cover Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by KINGwax(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2012
shugacaneman: I told u fellows that hunger will send dbanj back to don jazzy soon.
on the contrary, it will be the other way round
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Dhelake: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2012
Yommykixz: ***I prefer to LIVE like a LION in the JUNGLE than to STAY like a DOG in the CITY***
u cnt jst be a LION in the CITY .... u start as a DOG!

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Dhelake: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2012
KINGwax: on the contrary, it will be the other way round
sure
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by ba7man(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2012
Kaki P: Haters Suck Cork, like it or not D'Banj is not in the regular nigerian artiste level.

Red carpet arrival for Cruel Summer
U gotta admit it, he's dressing's dapper.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2012
who is djibanji is he a rapper?
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by KINGwax(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2012
pato405: many Nigerians have the deluded misconception that the best way to validate heir achievement[s] is by being in US/UK. our sense of originality is eroded. anything from abroad is valued as better than its equivalent at home. that mentality is currently the D'Banj's problem - trying at all cost to hobnobb with American musicians : Oluwasnoop, Kanye, Ludacris, e.t.c SMH
you are deluded! But when they come here to milk you, what do u think? It's ur type dt rushes for imported things. Things taken from your country, refined and sent back! Leave the dude alone, i undstnd a hundred dollar aint equal to a hundred naira! Whatever you do, don't hang
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2012
Sky-walker:

See haters. So i guess its Dbanj who told Kanye west that he has to stay in front?
and if he should stay at the back, the same people will call him akpan.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Odinaka00(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2012
ßŮϯ this dbanj talk don too much 4 NL na, haba!
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Dhelake: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: D'banj is notin to write home about when it comes to real-good-music. I mean hip hop!

If you ain't hip hop you ain't shit

hip hop is nw gud music ... Smh .... 'if u aint hip hop u aint shit' ... Xo shit is also gud music ... Smh one more time .....
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by biggiedol: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

DUde, its better to be a slave in America than be a king in Nigeria. True talk. There is nothing going on in Nigeria, America on the other hand is just out of this world

I pity you,u want to be a slave in America,infact u r just a low self esteem individual,u better u know what u are asking for mugu
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by KINGwax(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2012
Odinaka00: ßŮϯ this dbanj talk don too much 4 NL na, haba!
seun is a good businessman
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by naturalwaves: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2012
Pacify: D'banj is a big disappoint. See how he's craving so much for attention on Kanye's label after been a King and rightly honored in his own home country..SMH
The OP is jobless and U're so DA.FT.So,staying in front 4 an ordinary pic could only b deciphered by ur lil brain encaved in dat hard skull of urs as craving 4 attention.If he stays at d back,U'ld say he's been relegated and doing boi boi.Senseless foo.ls.I think d major prob a bulk of u av is dat U're yet 2 get ova d fact dat Dbanj is signed 2 G.0.0.D.D earlier u get ova dat,d beta 4 U.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Yommykixz(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2012
Dhelake: u cnt jst be a LION in the CITY .... u start as a DOG!
LION in d JUNGLE!!! Can u read well
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by naturalwaves: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2012
shugacaneman: I told u fellows that hunger will send dbanj back to don jazzy soon.
And what has this trash U wrote up here got 2 do wit a pic? Well, d motivatn 4 Dbanj is no longer money ok? It is pple lyk U dat are liable 2 die of hunger.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Skywalker5(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2012
Josh090:
and if he should stay at the back, the same people will call him akpan.

abi oo. these haters will just keep talking while the guy keeps making money.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by seaktoks: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2012
adeoluwa90: lol grin..d'banj don turn house boy..hehehee
But,i guess majority of this writers dont know dbanj weller,cwn any1 sends dbanj fooling?Hes a man with pride incase you dont know.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by alaoeri: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2012
Haters e ma run down, kokomaster don move to another level.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by naturalwaves: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2012
pato405: many Nigerians have the deluded misconception that the best way to validate heir achievement[s] is by being in US/UK. our sense of originality is eroded. anything from abroad is valued as better than its equivalent at home. that mentality is currently the D'Banj's problem - trying at all cost to hobnobb with American musicians : Oluwasnoop, Kanye, Ludacris, e.t.c SMH
Yes,they do things beta Abroad than in Nigeria.Infact,virtually evrythn 4rm Politics 2 fashion 2 Academics 2 Sports 2 music and so on.If U think odawise,giv me 5 fields that Nigerians do better?

Point of correctn: Dbanj isn't trying at all cost 2 associate.He was signed 2 G.O.O.D by Kanye and featuring an international act lyk Snoop isn't a crime.

U sounded lyk Dbanj has gone on a western exile Pls get dis into ur head,he still has a functional record label here in Nigeria DB RECORDS.His international affilation is just a plus. So,U see, U're d one dat's being delusioned.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by dhrey: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2012
Haters dont move forward in life nd y is it only dbanj u guyz post on dis forum.dbanj God is bhind u.oyato jor
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by freezedaddy: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2012
heynew: I just saw the Kanye West's album (Cruel summer) picture, to my greatest surprise i sighted our 5.3secs hummingbird flute analyst standing in the front like Chinwetalu Agu,

My question is why rush and stand in front after you were almost excluded from the album. SMH
I don't know why people come up with lies.... 1st Kanye doesn't have any album called cruel summer,cruel Summer is a collaborative studio album by the members of record label GOOD Music headed by American rapper Kanye West.The picture the OP tagged as the album picture aint the album picture but a picture taking from Mercy's Musical Video..... 2ndly....Even if D'banj was standing in front,to me I think its strategy to introduce him to the US musical scene,ppl will be like who is this new guy in front of everybody by so doing,they will try to do one or two researches to know his identity...

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by acetee: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2012
If you are better off than him... Feel free to criticize him
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by tuasefemi(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2012
shugacaneman: I told u fellows that hunger will send dbanj back to don jazzy soon

nawa 4 u o..........nd u want God 2 answer ur own prayers?
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Halogen50(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2012
heynew: I just saw the Kanye West's album (Cruel summer) picture, to my greatest surprise i sighted our 5.3secs hummingbird flute analyst standing in the front like Chinwetalu Agu,

My question is why rush and stand in front after you were almost excluded from the album. SMH

I don't know where @heynew got this image from as the Kanye West's Cruel Summer Album Image. But if you google for Kanye West's Cruel Summer Album Image, this is what you will find:

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by naturalwaves: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2012
ogaemma: A king that traveled to strange land to work as house boy. I pray he finds his way back.
And ow has he been doing like a houseboy? He's enjoying himself & rolling wit d big boys. U haters will go to any length 2 tarnish d guy's image 4rm d fake AKPAN TWEET and so on but d more U try,d more he moves up.D guy Dbanj has got no time 4 frivolities and idle talks.He does d job and allow jobless folks lyk u 2 do d talk. May I remind U dat,whateva U say does nothing to him so if U like,hate 4rm now till thy kingdom come. D'banj O yato joor.D dude is just totally difft. I know U guys will still com up wit stories abt D'banj using juju/jazz someday wen there'l b noting 4 u 2 say again. BLOODY HATERS!
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by tuasefemi(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2012
Kaki P: Haters Suck Cork, like it or not D'Banj is not in the regular nigerian artiste level.

Red carpet arrival for Cruel Summer

d guy's 2much i beg!
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Mcleo007(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2012
Sky-walker:

See haters. So i guess its Dbanj who told Kanye west that he has to stay in front?

Exactly my point! There is someone responsible for directing photoshoots in every studio. This applies everywhere and every sensible photo director would look to place the following factors into consideration when setting a group of ppl for a photoshoot:
1. Height difference. The shorter persons come ahead first. Here, Dbanj is of good height.
2. Looks. This is the killer factor. And let someone point out someone else on the Good music label with better looks dn our Dbanj! Aside Common, the other dudes, Kanye inclusive are thug looking and less photo material.
3. Aesthetic appreciation. Here, the director considers the fan appeal. What do the fans look forward to see? Dbanj is about the newest and unknown face to the American scene; what better way to project him dn put him in the front!

And for the few seconds thermo-humming in the track featured, what were you haters thinking? Were you expecting Dbanj to rap or sing in pidgin English? Guys, cut the guy some slack. He's doing us proud and we should support him. Many of us are just blinded by tribal sentiments and more.

5 Likes

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by olabiz2010: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2012
Joey82: all these american wanabes artistes.
I think what is worrying dbanj and his likes is low self esteem.
Fela neednt any american to sign him on b/4 he became a voice heard all over the world.
if he could sit here in Naija and yet his voice was heard all over the world, it means he was talented enof.
Today there's a broadway in his memory which the 'almighty Jay Z' is having interests.
With dbanj's style, he'll hardly break into the american industry, let him come back home and make fuji not efeezy humes in the US of A

And who are you to advise him?
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by tuasefemi(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2012
Joey82: all these american wanabes artistes.
I think what is worrying dbanj and his likes is low self esteem.
Fela neednt any american to sign him on b/4 he became a voice heard all over the world.
if he could sit here in Naija and yet his voice was heard all over the world, it means he was talented enof.
Today there's a broadway in his memory which the 'almighty Jay Z' is having interests.
With dbanj's style, he'll hardly break into the american industry, let him come back home and make fuji not efeezy humes in the US of A

go tell ur story 2 ur child, leave the young man alone,huh!
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by olabiz2010: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2012
ogaemma: A king that traveled to strange land to work as house boy. I pray he finds his way back.

Haters are like crickets, crickets make a lot of noise, you hear it but you can't see them. Then right when you walk by them, they're quiet....... Bomboklat!

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by olabiz2010: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2012
Mcleo007:

Exactly my point! There is someone responsible for directing photoshoots in every studio. This applies everywhere and every sensible photo director would look to place the following factors into consideration when setting a group of ppl for a photoshoot:
1. Height difference. The shorter persons come ahead first. Here, Dbanj is of good height.
2. Looks. This is the killer factor. And let someone point out someone else on the Good music label with better looks dn our Dbanj! Aside Common, the other dudes, Kanye inclusive are thug looking and less photo material.
3. Aesthetic appreciation. Here, the director considers the fan appeal. What do the fans look forward to see? Dbanj is about the newest and unknown face to the American scene; what better way to project him dn put him in the front!

And for the few seconds thermo-humming in the track featured, what were you haters thinking? Were you expecting Dbanj to rap or sing in pidgin English? Guys, cut the guy some slack. He's doing us proud and we should support him. Many of us are just blinded by tribal sentiments and more.

You dey mind them
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by omobabe1(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Abeg make una no vex Ooo! Na who be D'banj? Shey he dey sell GARRI? Cos like dis ehhh, me need some supply Ooo.
guy which one b ya own self? So u no come no dribanj or dibang again? Him no dey sell GARRI but him dey eat am wella.abi u no GARRI for inside oliver twist?
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by delta234: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2012
@fagamite...what were you thinking when you posted "that its better to be a slave in the US than being a king in Nigeria". That cannot be true!This is not to rubbish any profession or trade,but there are cobblers,moticians,cleaners,drivers etc. Not to even mention the street urchins,drug addicts,gangsters(sorry AREA BOYS),armed rubbers,murderers etc. Will you rather be any of these than being reasonably/professionally engaged in Nigeria? I URGE YOU TO PLEASE REMOVE THAT/THOSE POSTS OF YOURS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Iyanya – Ur Waist / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / Nigerian Rappers On BET Cypher (BET 2011 HipHop Awards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.