Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate (1144 Views)

Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki / Court Rejects Mohammed Abacha As Cpc Kano Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by Olanlere11: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
There are indications that the National Leader of Action Congress of Nigeria and former Lagos State Gov. Bola TINUBU may opt out of the lame merger talk that is ongoing. TINUBU's decision may have been triggered by the recent decision reached by CPC to dump Buhari with Sanusi as the preferred choice. This move is believed to have angered TINUBU who claims that Sanusi's choice doesn't reflect the image the merger talk intends to create. Sources close to him argued that Asiwaju was not consulted before Sanusi was picked, making it obvious that if Sanusi wins, his allegiance will not be to Him. The ACN leader who currently controls Five state Govs, ought to have played a paramount role in the emergence of any candidate because of the stake he controls, but this never happened. Were they playing a fast one?
Recalled that recently, CPC leaders included smaller parties like ANPP in the talk because of their fear that TINUBU may disappoint them, citing Ribbadu's case as an eye opener. The Question is, if TINUBU opts out, will the merger talk be productive? Why was TINUBU undermined by CPC? Is this talk a fruitful venture?
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by bubadaniel13: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
It's a exercise in futility,from the word go I know that this merger thing will not and cannot stand the taste of time,TINUBU is a very selfish man and Buhari want to be Nigeria's President by all means,now Sanusi is another new distraction,merger is dead and buried...
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by k2039: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
Olanlere11: Sources close to him argued that Asiwaju was not consulted before Sanusi was picked, [size=18pt]making it obvious that if Sanusi wins, his allegiance will not be to Him.[/size]

So the allegiance of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria should be to Asiwaju Tinubu,just as the allegiance of the soutwest states being controlled by acn is.
I don't know if I have heard anyone as selfish as this man.

Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by danjohn: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
Where is your link to a credible source? As far as I am concerned you could be feeding us bear parlor gist. We need a source.
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by k2039: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by taharqa: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
danjohn: Where is your link to a credible source? As far as I am concerned you could be feeding us bear parlor gist. We need a source.

Exactly...no link; pure speculation. This is what we unfortunately have to put up with in Nigeria at least for some time Or maybe for a very long time.

The alliance needs to work- Nigeria needs a STRONG opposition against the PDP. The actors should put Nation over Self.
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by Jarus(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
Na wa o. Some peope sit down in the corners of their rooms and fabricate tales.
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by Akanbiedu(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
if you wan do propaganda, atleast do a good job.
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by ujchief(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
The only credible source u have is the 6th botle of Alomo biters runing riot in ur system. Take some biter cola, i heard it reduces stupour.
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by ZeusI: 12:02am On Sep 20, 2012
They will never learn that bloated ego is what have been destroying them. Imagine, 'he was not consulted' , the best any south-western political party group can ever attain is what their predecessor-parties and their loud-mouthed-pompous leaders acheived, no matter how much they fumes. OBJ de laugh, me 2 de laughcheesycheesycheesy
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by ZeusI: 12:11am On Sep 20, 2012
k2039:

So the allegiance of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria should be to Asiwaju Tinubu,just as the allegiance of the soutwest states being controlled by acn is.
I don't know if I have heard anyone as selfish as this man.

Instead of ACN, i will choose Republican party of U.S to takeover from PDP. That party(ACN) will be(just imagining) the worst mistake any Nigerian will ever vote for, let them rule South-Western states alone and give them farming scholarshipcheesy, another 'wild west' on the offing.
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by Omojuo: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2012
This perceived disconnect between the opposition can only strenghthen PDP and make them remain in power. They have not won election, they are busy sharing positions, appointing and electing. I smell failure.
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by dafman10(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2012
ujchief: The only credible source u have is the 6th botle of Alomo biters runing riot in ur system. Take some biter cola, i heard it reduces stupour.

Alomo "Nwachinemere" Bitters is a credible source compared to ur National Dailies. Ask d OP
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by musiwa5: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2012
G
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by ubandire(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
What were they thinking?said it from day one it's an exercise in futility.
Re: TINUBU May Abandon Merger Talk Because Of Sanusi's Emergence As CPC Candidate by ubandire(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
A merger bound to fail from day one.

(1) (Reply)

Achebe Must Be Angry. Knowing That Every Night His Daugther Is Giving Mouth Gig / Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso / Northern Muslims And The Nigerian Civil War: Between Achebe And Other Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.