Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! (1273 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by illunamie(f): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Are you between 36-40 single or divorced man with no kid or at most 1 kid looking to find love and seriousminded? Are you 5ft10inches and above,average to good looking,mature,non smoker and caring and live in Europe or the USA? Then drop me a line....

Me? A 36 divorced Nigerian lady nurse with no kid currently living in Europe and planning to move to the USA next summer . I am looking to meet a great Nigerian man with the above qualities so drop me a line and we see how it goes smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by 190: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin

wheres sexkillz to apply for sugar mommy wen u need him

2 Likes

Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
190: grin grin grin grin

wheres sexkillz to apply for sugar mommy wen u need him

e never reach 36 na grin
Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by DExplorer1: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
SKillz na toddler, wetin that 2inches JT won do to OP.
Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by Caseless: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
joeydozzy:

e never reach 36 na grin
sexkillz, is above 40, so he's not qualified.
Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by 190: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Its no news that sexkillz is into sugarmummy business undecided
Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
op i never reach 36 but i dey very handsome but though i dey smoke but i sabi knack wella for bedroom.can i apply? cool
Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by Caseless: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Op,Review ur requirements again so as to open way 4 more intrested local applicants who are based in nigeria.
Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by obowunmi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hehehehe..... Na wa ooo.
Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by RickyRoss1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
No offense, but i don't think you cant find a good husband here.
As painful as it may sound, most guys here would want to marry you simply bc you live in Europe and their sole aim is to get visa tru you or steal the little $$ you have.
If you need a husband go to your local church or relocate to Nigeria and spend some serious 6 months, you will see lots of suitors.
Good luck to you though........

1 Like

Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
I see you peeping @Billyonaire, wanna apply?
Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
val_dee: I see you peeping @Billyonaire, wanna apply?
Naaaah, I love Owerri more than New York, I also love Victoria Island more than London.

1 Like

Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Naaaah, I love Owerri more than New York, I also love Victoria Island more than London.

akúkò
Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by rottenegg: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ricky_Ross: No offense, but i don't think you cant find a good husband here.
As painful as it may sound, most guys here would want to marry you simply bc you live in Europe and their sole aim is to get visa tru you or steal the little $$ you have.
If you need a husband go to your local church or relocate to Nigeria and spend some serious 6 months, you will see lots of suitors.
Good luck to you though........
I don't know about you guys but this na serious application. Way to go R Ross.
Re: Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! by Mynd44: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2012
Crap

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Respected And Still Be A Lady / 10 Things You Should Know About Men And Romance / Hot Girl At The Grocery Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.