Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate (4575 Views)

Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow / Put Your Website Here And Receive Comments / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by sisqology(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2012
*dhtml:

Caramba! what did i say?

U mentioned "orang utans". I'm part of them sad
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by kay4fun(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
Let me know yr mind on this site: www.naijanursesforum.com
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by sisqology(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
kay4fun: Let me know yr mind on this site: www.naijanursesforum.com

Its dumb!
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Bigdreams(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kindly help review www.bigdreamsconcept.com
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by sisqology(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
Cute!
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
sisqology:

U mentioned "orang utans". I'm part of them sad
Hmn, nice to know. . .muhahaha
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by MyneWhite1(f): 1:31am On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Geeky(f): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2012
Im sorry to say, if i had to pick a web designer from this thread i would pick none. Your graphics are so so poor. Please it is not by force to be a web designer, if you dont have an eye for beauty please learn to code. My eyes hurt from blurred graphics, crappy headers, dumb content. Cant we just look for a great site and model after it? Better still buy a premium wordpress theme. Web designing is supposed to be catchy and design oriented and functional angry. I am not the best designer but im a good critic grin. Lets not babysit no one. Just tell the ones that their design is awful what it really is so they can improve. That's my two cents

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2012
What kind of nonsense dental advert be this? Clicks the report button 1,000 times! Help!! An Orangutan is on the loose!!
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Geeky(f): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2012
Being an Orangutan is better than being a Lemming that you are. The dumbest animal alive cry. An Orangutan might be ugly, but a very intelligent creature. Stop being a sore spot and agree with me cheesy. Surely you got eyes right?
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2012
Geeky: Being an Orangutan is better than being a Lemming that you are. The dumbest animal alive cry. An Orangutan might be ugly, but a very intelligent creature. Stop being a sore spot and agree with me cheesy. Surely you got eyes right?
[size=18pt]LEMMING!![/size]
*Faints*
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by sainoworld: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2012
hypertechweb: As a web designer/developer. Let's drop our personal site for people to rate and how many pages made up ur website?.

Well all check and rate, let's take it as fun not challenges.

Here's mine www.hypertechng.com

Its made up of 285 pages
hypertechweb: As a web designer/developer. Let's drop our personal site for people to rate and how many pages made up ur website?.

Its made up of 285 pages

Its made up of 285 pages
here is mine www.9jahackerworld.tk
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2012
sainoworld: [color=#770077][/color]
here is mine www.9jahackerworld.tk
.tk? i may be a freaking lemming but i am not opening that link. . .

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by sisqology(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
Angry...
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by ekumahost: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
this is mine www.ifihear.com
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
sisqology: Angry...
At...
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
Geeky: Im sorry to say, if i had to pick a web designer from this thread i would pick none. Your graphics are so so poor. Please it is not by force to be a web designer, if you dont have an eye for beauty please learn to code. My eyes hurt from blurred graphics, crappy headers, dumb content. Cant we just look for a great site and model after it? Better still buy a premium wordpress theme. Web designing is supposed to be catchy and design oriented and functional angry. I am not the best designer but im a good critic grin. Lets not babysit no one. Just tell the ones that their design is awful what it really is so they can improve. That's my two cents

which is why i picked a wordpress theme and customized,coming up with a design is quite tough, i only convert to html from psd. besides i think not everyone's cut to be a designer,
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Obinnaijezie(m): 5:59am On Oct 06, 2012
guys, i just got 35 review sites at http://www.freesitesignup.com/a/coupon.php?id=50074 and the sites is really amazing covering different niches with your affliate links already embedded in it. if you want to make serious cash online, i think this is the best. this is my review site@ www.jonnyreviews.com

Free! Cash-Pulling Affiliate Marketing Websites - Learn How
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2012
pc guru:

which is why i picked a wordpress theme and customized,coming up with a design is quite tough, i only convert to html from psd. besides i think not everyone's cut to be a designer,
Very true
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by omni1: 3:00am On Oct 08, 2012
pc guru:

I bet to differ. You only need to be focused and set your mind to work and surely you will get at what you are requiring. It works like magic. Try it out. Issue is you've not tested so much your creativity. I wasn't any headway in designs but a stretch from @*dhtml actually got me to sit down and make a move towards that aspect and now.... Smoking Hot! It's all about creativity. Don't relent. Keep trying until you make it. Make no excuses at all. Remember you are not limited. Even if you weren't born with it, go there and attain it.
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
*omni:

I bet to differ. You only need to be focused and set your mind to work and surely you will get at what you are requiring. It works like magic. Try it out. Issue is you've not tested so much your creativity. I wasn't any headway in designs but a stretch from @*dhtml actually got me to sit down and make a move towards that aspect and now.... Smoking Hot! It's all about creativity. Don't relent. Keep trying until you make it. Make no excuses at all. Remember you are not limited. Even if you weren't born with it, go there and attain it.
http://darth-vader-sith.deviantart.com/
That's my design Portfolio, its different when you are designing for a client than yourself.
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Obinnaijezie(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Make money online articles, blogging, traffic generation.
http://onlinecashmaking.org
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by dgreatwap(m): 1:50am On Oct 31, 2012
this is mine..... u can get lots of internet freebies dia.
Check www.naijahacklord.wapka.mobi
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by morgist(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Curtis10(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2012
Please help review my sites anytime from 21st Nov. 2012.
http://www.jobmating.com is for guest bloggers to post blogs with links back to their website/blogs, while http://www.cw.jobmating.com is for people who wants to design their website
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by skyhighweb(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by businesszoom: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
My site is www.dcmediaservices.com rate my site & do the page counting by yourself.
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by mavtrevor(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
Funny thread indeed...
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by sabams08: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2012
Rate this site for me
www.frankiezersms.com

bulksms site

tools:
php,javascript,css,html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Any Theme/plugin From Themeforest & Codecanyon Of Your Choice For N5000 / Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? / How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.