Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? (1521 Views)

Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by playahP(m): 4:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Have you ever seen any Nigerian President seated behind the desk of his office?
Well your guess is as good as mine.

Anyway, the Jinx has been broken by our very own President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
If you ask me, the office looks really good and welcoming.

What do you make of the president's office - Cool or not

Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by tpia5: 4:28am On Sep 21, 2012
it looks small and why is there no official photo of him there.

like we have with the oval office.
Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by naptu2: 4:28am On Sep 21, 2012
Cool. You can see the office from another angle and other pictures of the Aso Rock Villa, State House Marina, Akinola Aguda House, Dodan Barracks and Lagos House Marina on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/951565/aso-rock-belongs-nigerians...in-democracy
Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by dasparrow: 4:30am On Sep 21, 2012
@Post

The office looks nice. Now with that being said, GEJ should work on moving the country forward and stop making too many promises that he cannot keep. We need peace and stability in the nation. Abi na fine office of GEJ we go chop, use pay bills and raise a family?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by shugacaneman: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2012
He looks confused, like a student with many questions in front of him and has no idea of answers.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by Dondbuzor: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2012
But I no see d lappy wee him de use de update him fb wall. Abi him don sellam due to worsening economic situation in naija.
Though oFfice looks nice and simple. Goodluck to naija
Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by logo77: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2012
[i][/i]
shugacaneman: He looks confused, like a student with many questions in front of him and has no idea of answers.

No be yam to manage a home......talk much of a country. And not just any country.... NIGERIA!
I beg me I no envy the man O!
Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by RichDad1(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2012
It looks like a golden cave.
Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by DICKtator: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2012
logo77: [i][/i]

No be yam to manage a home......talk much of a country. And not just any country.... NIGERIA!
I beg me I no envy the man O!

If no be yam, then why bother to surreptitiously canvass for 2nd term? Or bother @ all for such political office in the first place knowing fully well the complex nature of Nigeria?Didn't Israel beg the late Einstein to be their leader which he declined? There is nothing wrong in being a spectator/stateman if you know you can't do something,let those that claim that they can do it, do it.
People are making much more impact without being in such elective and sensitive position.
"To whom much is given,MORE and not less is expected"
For the love of our country though, we keep on hoping for the best and wish him success as he engineers his policies to ensure a better Nigeria for all.
Nigeria for one,Nigeria for all!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by BeraBera(f): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2012
DICKtator: "To whom much is given,MORE and not less is expected"
For the love of our country though, we keep on hoping for the best and wish him success as he engineers his policies to ensure a better Nigeria for all.
Nigeria for one,Nigeria for all!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Now you're talking Bro
Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by 2million1(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2012
Hmm...*thinking of sitting down in that office one day*...am gonna really look good behind that desk
Re: President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? by kramer: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2012
Pretending to be doing some real work grin

(1) (Reply)

International View On Presidential Pardon On Ex-governor And Others: 13.3.13 / Aba And Abia In A Stunning Developmental Chronicle / Syria Threatens To Bomb Jordan, Israel, Turkey If Attacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.