Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan (14655 Views)

Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan / Introduction Of N5,000 Note: Nigerians Are Wasting Their Time – Sanusi Lamido / Senate Orders CBN To Suspend N5000 Note Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by bblacky(f): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2012
hurricaneChris: Hahahahahaha!! Real politics. Sanusi wants to introduce N5000 note, Gej stops him. Painting Sanusi black in d minds of average Nigerian. The devil nigerians nw knw is Sanusi while GEJ is d ''saint''

sanusi soriee.....PDP has set u up bfo nigerians hahahahaha

Dats politics for 9jas...?so naw GEJ done becom Angel Michael and Sanusi Lucifer! Mtcheww....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by Sijo01(f): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2012
HammedSodiqq: The people's president is one that listens when his people speaks. GEJ hs shown that he cares. Thumps up Jona

why did it take him this long to listen to the people
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by waja(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2012
#10 and #20 are inviting all of you for their survival party becos the introduction of #1000 note killed #1 and #5. So they survived after a brief illness caused by #5000 note.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by muyenmuyen: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2012
yeye Sanusi , he wanted to put the country into mess .Satan purnishn him
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2012
Nice one GEJ
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by micklplus(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2012
Well, a good decision is always a good one at that.
For the first time since you assumed office, welldone on this. Atleast, you just scored a point in my book.

If you do wrong tomorrow, I go yab you well well ooo
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by Baawaa(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2012
Sanusi Lamido is a loser shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by mko2005: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2012
I talk am say this GEJ na better president wey God give us.
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by cjfavour(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2012
Stop d praises pls. Dnt forget what happened during d subsidy removal crisis. We were told dt it has bn suspended until further notice bt we were slammed with d news of d removal on 1st january. What if on january 1st we see d N5000 note and d coins dispensing machine? Learn nt to trust 9igeria govt for ur own good!!!
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2012
Gbam! GEJ has spoken, so SLS shd go and romance transformer, if e shock am I no send
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by 2gbasky22(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2012
Listening president indeed!
What abt thet deregulation of the down stream bla bla bla AKA subsidy,.......did NIGERIANS not disagree?
How am i sure there was anything like 5000 not in the first place?
I seriously think the are all acting a script.

SMH 4 dis nation
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by taharqa: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2012
yuzedo: How do we know that this whole N5000 note issue is not a smoke-screen to divert the attention of Nigerians from more pertinent issues?
Like wot?
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by Dway1: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2012
@huricane,I think U̶̲̥̅̊ r the only person that reason the way I do..PDP set sanusi up by telling him of the 5000 note ..they know he has ambition of 2015 presidential race Ãήϑ they know how nigerians respected him concerning how he put an end to linkage in banking sector..sorry sanusi U̶̲̥̅̊ r PDP prey...learn from this mr sanusi lamido
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by sdymanagers(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2012
We certainly have not heard the last on this highly controversial N5000 note. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by profola2be(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2012
Zenas212: Am really proud of our president. He is such a listening president always putting the interest of the masses first. May God continue to bless him and grant His wife quick recovery. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
abi,my brother?
even the increase of Fuel pump price and increase in electricty tarrif.
KÓTÓ YÉ YÍN ÁÁ PÉ(before you go know,time go don go).
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by blexon: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2012
At least for once he acted like a man, sanusi control over him is loosing small small.
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by GenOrumov: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2012
For those praising the President, don't forget its just the suspension and not total cancellation until further and proper enlightnment is carried out by CBN. I therefore advise you all to reserve/suspend your praises because what this means is that before the end of the President's tenure in 2015 (or 2019 if he decides to seek re-election and wins) this idea may still be forced upon us in the future.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by manmacho: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2012
sad
Godman_n: How can we be foolish to call this man a listening President. He is a dumb President for ever contemplating the N5000 note. He is the dumbest to have even granted an approval for that assuming the idea originated from Sanusi.

A President should know enough to direct and plots our economy; and not one that sits idly and schemes around looking for where to put his voice in order to be called a good man.

A president is a leader, our general that plots every of our move. A president is one that takes the initiative in every fronts of our national endeavour and not an unlearned idoits that reacts on issues based on an uninformed public opinion.

GEJ is undeserving of my President. He is a usurper.

you talk about your president like this.

i shake my head.

even if is not your president at least he is older than you he deserves some respect.

At least he is better than those who will not accept their misatkes. He is humble enough to withdraw his decision aba, him try na sad
Godman_n: How can we be foolish to call this man a listening President. He is a dumb President for ever contemplating the N5000 note. He is the dumbest to have even granted an approval for that assuming the idea originated from Sanusi.

A President should know enough to direct and plots our economy; and not one that sits idly and schemes around looking for where to put his voice in order to be called a good man.

A president is a leader, our general that plots every of our move. A president is one that takes the initiative in every fronts of our national endeavour and not an unlearned idoits that reacts on issues based on an uninformed public opinion.

GEJ is undeserving of my President. He is a usurper.

you talk about your president like this.

i shake my head.

even if is not your president at least he is older than you he deserves some respect.

At least he is better than those who will not accept their misatkes. He is humble enough to withdraw his decision aba, him try na

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by solgee(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2012
Supported!
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by cjfavour(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2012
Stop d praises pls. Dnt forget what happened during d subsidy removal crisis. We were told dt it has bn suspended until further notice bt we were slammed with d news of d removal on 1st january. What if on january 1st we see d N5000 note and d coins dispensing machine? Learn nt to trust 9igeria govt for ur own good!!! They dnt give a damn about us. And d most intelligent man in 9ja said dt he dnt care what we're saying.
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by kasiem(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2012
2gbasky22: Listening president indeed!
What abt thet deregulation of the down stream bla bla bla AKA subsidy,.......did NIGERIANS not disagree?
How am i sure there was anything like 5000 not in the first place?
I seriously think the are all acting a script.

SMH 4 dis nation
acn and cpc urchins cannot equate to nigerians
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by profola2be(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2012
Dway1: @huricane,I think U̶̲̥̅̊ r the only person that reason the way I do..PDP set sanusi up by telling him of the 5000 note ..they know he has ambition of 2015 presidential race Ãήϑ they know how nigerians respected him concerning how he put an end to linkage in banking sector..sorry sanusi U̶̲̥̅̊ r PDP prey...learn from this mr sanusi lamido
who told you that nigerians respect Sanusi?May be you.

TALÓ MO ÒKÒLÒ E LOYO?
he is the least respected CBN Governor in the history of Nigeria.
his policies are Anti-people and useless.
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by Thorpecoal: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2012
Zenas212: Am really proud of our president. He is such a listening president always putting the interest of the masses first. May God continue to bless him and grant His wife quick recovery. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

Dumba**, seems u dt knw ur right as a citizen........Mtchewwww
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by taharqa: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2012
waja: #10 and #20 are inviting all of you for their survival party becos the introduction of #1000 note killed #1 and #5. So they survived after a brief illness caused by #5000 note.
Hey Silly- it was not d introduction of #1000 note dat 'killd' #1 and #5 but inflation and to some extent marginal devaluation; and so you know there is no link bw higher denomination and inflation(hope you at least did a little economics in yr high skul days)....this decision by d President was a political decision(albeit a strategic one) not an economic decision
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by Dee60: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Gen. Orumov:
For those praising the President, don't forget its just the suspension and not total cancellation until further and proper enlightnment is carried out by CBN. I therefore advise you all to reserve/suspend your praises because what this means is that before the end of the President's tenure in 2015 (or 2019 if he decides to seek re-election and wins) this idea may still be forced upon us in the future.

Thank you. Abati said the matter is suspended to allow CBN to properly educate Nigerians. Why all the praises?

The whole debate on this matter was unnecessary. Sanusi ought to have gotten FG endorsement before making the announcement. Why announce and then go for endorsement? Would anyone try that with OBJ? Why not wanting to make comparisons, GEJ needs to take charge and stop allowing the country waste time and energy on irrelevancies while schools, hospitals, roads etc are facing gross abandonment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by Joey82(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2012
listening president indeed! y didnt he listen to the masses when subsidy was removed.
Abegi, make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by profola2be(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2012
Gen. Orumov:
I laughe in Egusi language.
no be one Term JONA ask from Nigerians?why second term again now,even though the constitution recognises two terms,PROMISE SHOULD BE PROMISE,irrespective of how difficult it is to fulfil.
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by mayze: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2012
Smh...who's falling for this crap? We all knw ow they do dia thng..na because d senate and d house of rep never receive dia fully loaded ghana must go..and our so called NLC and TUC chairman...d nxt thng u hear is they shld carry on wth d implementation...na naija we dey nw.. cry
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by profola2be(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2012
bblacky:

Dats politics for 9jas...?so naw GEJ done becom Angel Michael and Sanusi Lucifer! Mtcheww....
Bros,both GEJ and SANUSI are just like SIX AND HALF A DOZEN.
no difference between them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by onyeego(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2012
yuzedo: How do we know that this whole N5000 note issue is not a smoke-screen to divert the attention of Nigerians from more pertinent issues?
Like what
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by Johnsinia(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2012
Dey say "if u priase person 4 1 good tin; he will do more". Gef well done and i hope u keep listening 2 d masses and nt 2 few political sycomphant and also 2 sum nairaland hatred maggots.
Re: Jonathan Orders CBN To Stop N5,000 Note Plan by khanivorous(f): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2012
BREATH OF FRESH AIR...

Almost had a heart attack over this issue..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Cannot Continue To Be Slaves In Yorubaland - Olu Falae Warns / Don’t Spend Your Life Sleeping Outside Power, Osinbajo Advises Outgoing Govs / Yobe Governor Buni Submitted ‘Blank’ Commissioner Nominees List To Beat Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.