Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (20934 Views)

Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two / Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 / Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
fankasibe: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN STUDENTS[b][/b][b][/b][size=8pt][/size].....HOPE YOU GUYZ DEY SEE WHAT WE ARE MISSING

Whaat? shocked shocked shocked Now who the heck is that Fellow behind her? shocked undecided
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by Boomark(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
Why would any body call them MOLUE. angry The president has not endorsed it yet.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by yungmullah: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
Tayo-D:
What I don't understand is why we try so hard to copy other people's culture. Don't we have ours?
why would u comment when u dont know much about something, it was not just brazillian culture, other African culture including nigerian culture was included.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by cap28: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2012
we have our own rich cultural heritage, why celebrate carribean culture - go to the carribean and see how many of them want to be identified with africa, just try calling carribean people africans and see if they wont want to fight you.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by Hemanwel(m): 3:08am On Sep 23, 2012
kozykid: haters will continue to hate.. Am sure u tried getting admission into the ivory tower but denied admission each time u tried
99% of MAULAG students r jus below 20 yrs old.U sef check ur NL USERNAME.
TO ALL MAULAG STUDENTS:
What makes y'all tink dat evry undergraduate/graduate in Nigeria chose MAULAG at som point in their university admission pursuit?Is MAULAG any beta than OAU,UNIBEN,UNN,UI,...?
Now tel me,wch Book-minded,career-focused individual wud want 2 go to a sch cos of AFRICARRIBEAN CARNIVAL,huh
*I shake my head 4 these KIDZZZZZ*

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by dartsidius7(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2012
lollllzzz......Hate is bad for da soul ma people (with a jamaican accent)........let it go. i think we should all be proud of our schools. Unilag is a good school. i have noticed that most of the folks that hate the school, would have loved to attend the school.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by Myself2(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2012
Wow
How does this help in enhancing the CGPA of MAULAG students undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by cesil92: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2012
Please its Moshood Abiola University.. Unilag has been scrapped
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by cesil92: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Dem stil dey learn work.

My Calabar Xmas leads others follow
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by gutsNglory(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2012
Anytime people beef me and my fellow akokites we just smile among ourselves becos we understand it's the usual UNILAG beef and you can only beef what is good. Whether MAULAG or UNILAG the name UNILAG is still the preferred name becos of the court injunction and I dnt knw ow difficult that is to understand. Thank God I've graduated now. Last session the faculty of Arts thot to do a carnival and it was STRICTLY a Nigerian affair with over 30 cultures represented. This year I guess they wanted something different hence the WORLD CARNIVAL. And some one said pple don't attend schools becos of activities like this. That is COMPLETELY FALSE. Many schools in the U.S minus their academic standings also boast off their sororities and fraternities and clubs. It's called extracurricular activities if u don't know. Life is not all about book. And to those who will beef regardless of what we would say... I say it's not too late to get a JAMB form and apply..UNILAG can still admit u....Or better still, quit beefing and get a life. We all know ow prestigious UNILAG and it's alumni are in Nigeria. Don't lemme even start naming names.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by NEROSKY(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
cr8v: May it remain as decent as it started... I pray it will not degenerate to what we see in Brazil and the Caribeans

and so ? I we better dan dem?? sad
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by manmustwac(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
no whistles no horns?
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by seekingtruth(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
What is Africarribean? Can't we just be ourselves for once? We borrow everything.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 24, 2012
Basic: Now, I can see some comments from the school's haters. Who's fault was it that you wrote JAMB 5 times all because you wanted UNILAG, but still couldn't?
Whose fault was it that you went to Polytechnics and not universities? Please stop displaying stupidity here.
And to the f.o.o.ls who are still ranting the "MAU..." name, even your president failed to impose it. So, if you hate UNILAG, when next the school records a plus, go and hang yourselves!
all unilag haters should find something better to do with their life.if ur president does not have d power to impose a name on our schl I don't see why u shld go bout ranting maulag.nice carnival there.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by Ranoscky(m): 3:33am On Sep 24, 2012
onila: rubbish
See ur dirty mouth like rubbish.

Because u wasnt the one that posted the pictures, right?... Guinea fowl.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by Basic(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2012
Hemanwel: 99% of MAULAG students r jus below 20 yrs old.U sef check ur NL USERNAME.
TO ALL MAULAG STUDENTS:
What makes y'all tink dat evry undergraduate/graduate in Nigeria chose MAULAG at som point in their university admission pursuit?Is MAULAG any beta than OAU,UNIBEN,UNN,UI,...?
Now tel me,wch Book-minded,career-focused individual wud want 2 go to a sch cos of AFRICARRIBEAN CARNIVAL,huh
*I shake my head 4 these KIDZZZZZ*

Bullshit drooling off the mouth of another brainless humanoid!
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by Druhill(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2012
Make una try face una own problem nd leave the writer alone.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by derus(f): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
From my own point of view is just waste of tym they can use dsame tym wasted improving on their studies
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by TerryCarr(m): 2:04am On Sep 25, 2012
cr8v: May it remain as decent as it started... I pray it will not degenerate to what we see in Brazil and the Caribeans
i thought you guys like butts. there are a lot of threads about them undecided
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by TerryCarr(m): 2:17am On Sep 25, 2012
BRAZILLIANS AND NIGERIANS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. BRAZILLIAN CULTURE IS NIGERIAN CULTURE
nope and last time i checked brazil has the biggest Gaay parade in the world grin and i know you African don't want to eat da poo poo and like butt fluid like ice cream grin grin
[img]http://4.bp..com/-PU6STj7eaLA/TgFcITznWbI/AAAAAAAAB-Y/To97lxYVZL0/s1600/ISP-GayPrideParadeSaoPaulo.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.openprint.eu/images/A1-P/34666.jpg[/img]
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by lastpage: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2012
taharqa:

Hey my frnd Shut Up there. How is he 'hating' on you. Some of you guys dont know how silly and childish you look killing yrselves over the name of a school; na skul name make una go skul, abi na im bi the book wey una supose to read?... Graduated 4rm Uniben, if dem like make dem change d name to 'Unishit' how dat tk concern me. I cannot believe i'd be loosing sleeping over such FRIVOLITIES, it wud not bother me in the least. This is why many Nigerians have an unbelievable, almost compulsive obsession over hankling afta meaningless titles; chasing afta vanities instead of the REAL things. abegi sidon for one place MAUlite.

By the way, Good show by d students jare
Did l hear you say "Whats in a NAME'?

At UNILAG, we are proud of that Name.
You may not be proud of yours......but one day, l hope your son MIS-SPELL his SURNAME (your own father's/family name).............and l hope you will just gloss over it (nothing happen)! shocked shocked shocked

Since there is nothing in a name, right? wink

Lastpage!

BTW; Unilag ('Eko for-show, Eko for-GOLD) is not noted for flamboyancy alone. We are proud producers of some of the best academics, sports men/women and we excel in EVERYTHING we lay our hands on!

Thats why we are called "BEST, amongst equals"!
No be for mouth, walahi! kiss kiss
No vex (no be our fault) ....but Swagger too much for Akokites! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by dartsidius7(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
gutsNglory: Anytime people beef me and my fellow akokites we just smile among ourselves becos we understand it's the usual UNILAG beef and you can only beef what is good. Whether MAULAG or UNILAG the name UNILAG is still the preferred name becos of the court injunction and I dnt knw ow difficult that is to understand. Thank God I've graduated now. Last session the faculty of Arts thot to do a carnival and it was STRICTLY a Nigerian affair with over 30 cultures represented. This year I guess they wanted something different hence the WORLD CARNIVAL. And some one said pple don't attend schools becos of activities like this. That is COMPLETELY FALSE. Many schools in the U.S minus their academic standings also boast off their sororities and fraternities and clubs. It's called extracurricular activities if u don't know. Life is not all about book. And to those who will beef regardless of what we would say... I say it's not too late to get a JAMB form and apply..UNILAG can still admit u....Or better still, quit beefing and get a life. We all know ow prestigious UNILAG and it's alumni are in Nigeria. Don't lemme even start naming names.

very well said........
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by cornelbest: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
THIS PICTURE IS NOT FROM UNILAG AFRICARIBBEAN CARNIVAL.
THE CARNIVAL IS RATED AS THE MOST MODERATE AND EDUCATIONAL CARNIVAL ANYWHERE.
PLEASE REMOVE THE PICTURE AND RENDER DUE APPOLOGIES TO THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS AND THE ORGANISERS OR FACE A LEGAL BATTLE.
READERS ARE FREE TO VISIT GOOGLE AND SEARCH FOR UNILAG AFRICARIBBEAN CARNIVAL OR UNILAG@50 CARNIVAL AND COMPARE THE PHOTOS WITH THIS BLATANT AND IDIOTIC BLOG PHOTO.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 by ademiarts(f): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Basic: Now, I can see some comments from the school's haters. Who's fault was it that you wrote JAMB 5 times all because you wanted UNILAG, but still couldn't?
Whose fault was it that you went to Polytechnics and not universities? Please stop displaying stupidity here.
And to the f.o.o.ls who are still ranting the "MAU..." name, even your president failed to impose it. So, if you hate UNILAG, when next the school records a plus, go and hang yourselves!
greatest akokite. Am proud of ma school.... My classmate rocking d carnival. Creative art things.... Haters pls use d lagoon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenule Nwiye Confronts Alexandra Ajagbonna 'King Fajag' At Who Is Who Awards / FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir / Scientists Clone Half Bear-half Man-half Pig!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.