Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Am A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am A Muslim (14513 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim by tempest01(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
If I was a muslim, I would av supported my religion whole heartedly. I am christian, and I support my religion wholeheartedly. Inasmuch as I do so, I av a conscience in me that can differentiate right and wrong. Religion is good, but when people go against the basic instincts of being human and do some things in the name of religion, it is rather sad.
Re: I Am A Muslim by saleeh: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
"NEW WORLD ORDER" ...masonis...freemason...?
Re: I Am A Muslim by saleeh: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
"NEW WORLD ORDER" ...masonic...freemason...?this is KUFRUTIC ideaology
Re: I Am A Muslim by tallfact: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
My take on this is that whatever believe anyone has cannot be easily changed by anybody. When you talk of evil doers, onething I know for sure is that is not about his religion. Please leave Islam and Muslims alone. Ask yourself why has the good muslim guy you know never change his religion if all this claims are true or you want to claim that you don't know any good muslim person.

@talk2xp thank you, you are one in a million. I believe the castigation is political, you know the Westerners and Americas are building a world system which is not natural and that is affecting the whole world today; my believe is that islamic laws are slowing them down and they need to fight back.

To me islam is still surviving today because the muslims are always fighting back, it's the only weapon they got. The Americas have planted negative thoughts in the mind of their children, and the children too are not exposed (not trying to know or tolerate other people's way of life and religious). let AMerica stay in his territory then there will be peace in the world. Am not saying that violence is the way out of this conflit but then we should not step on the right of others for not everyone can stomach oppression. Out of hatred people could be outragious. Let there be piece!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
saleeh: "NEW WORLD ORDER" ...masonic...freemason...?this is KUFRUTIC ideaology

Brother, its not "kufrutic", its an english phrase which means a set of arrangements established internationally for preserving global political stability.

because its being used as a conspiracy theory by freemasons or any other group doesnt make it forbidden for us to use.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by sessydoo(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
toba: No wahala. some of these things we studied in the theology school. there's a book i have where i do read and extract some explanations from

Just seeing this, im sorry. Sometimes i get too busy, i hardly hav time to check my NL acct. Ok a book? theology school ke? so u re a Pastor? lol Anyway I will like to know the Book's name? i shld be able to get it smwhere around though im not based in naija. However if u re not comfortable disclosing it on this page, i can give u my yahoo addres. tanx a bunch my Pastor.
Re: I Am A Muslim by joe4christ(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
tbaba1234: ^A lot of people even muslims still do not know how stunning this Quran is, It is an indictment on the education we give our children about Islam and the lack of information we provide non-muslims.

Over the last couple of years, i have been stunned over and over again by this book.

You're just deluded bro, you're actually under the power of the highest deceptive spirit.
Mark my word, you'll come to the knowledge of this someday but i just pray it wont be too late.
Jesus loves you and he died to set you free from every bondage and give you eternal life and peace undescribable.
Re: I Am A Muslim by tbaba1234: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Muslim by AbdulSleek(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
joe4christ:

You're just deluded bro, you're actually under the power of the highest deceptive spirit.
Mark my word, you'll come to the knowledge of this someday but i just pray it wont be too late.
Jesus loves you and he died to set you free from every bondage and give you eternal life and peace undescribable.

Why do christians preach when they cant argue?

Seriously, is this in the bible?
Re: I Am A Muslim by joe4christ(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
AbdulSleek:

Why do christians preach when they cant argue?

Seriously, is this in the bible?

Let me give u some few dose before i go to my bed and have a sweet sleep.
2 Timothy 2:23-24 - Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant
controversies; you know that they breed
quarrels. And the Lord's servant must
not be quarrelsome but kind to
everyone, able to teach, patiently
enduring evil

Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or
questioning

Titus 3:1-2 - Remind them to be submissive to rulers
and authorities, to be obedient, to be
ready for every good work, to speak evil
of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be
gentle, and to show perfect courtesy
toward all people.

Romans 14:19 - So then let us pursue what makes for
peace and for mutual upbuilding.

James 3:17 - But the wisdom from above is first pure,
then peaceable, gentle, open to reason,
full of mercy and good fruits, impartial
and sincere.

Let me stop here for now"

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by AbdulSleek(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2012
joe4christ:

Let me give u some few dose before i go to my bed and have a sweet sleep.
2 Timothy 2:23-24 - Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant
controversies; you know that they breed
quarrels. And the Lord's servant must
not be quarrelsome but kind to
everyone, able to teach, patiently
enduring evil

Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or
questioning

Titus 3:1-2 - Remind them to be submissive to rulers
and authorities, to be obedient, to be
ready for every good work, to speak evil
of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be
gentle, and to show perfect courtesy
toward all people.

Romans 14:19 - So then let us pursue what makes for
peace and for mutual upbuilding.

James 3:17 - But the wisdom from above is first pure,
then peaceable, gentle, open to reason,
full of mercy and good fruits, impartial
and sincere.

Let me stop here for now"

Still preaching
Re: I Am A Muslim by mustang44: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
tpia@:
in what way is Islam going to bring about a new world order?

If by new world order you mean conquest of non-muslim nations and compelling them to convert to Islam, then i still fail to see how that's something new given the fact that many Muslim countries now were once Christian.

if, however, by new world order you're referring to the Muslim world itself, then that's an entirely different implication.
THEIR NEW WORLD ORDER IS TO MARRY MANY WIVES AS POSIBLE AND HAVE MANY MUSLIM CHILDREN AS POSIBLE. because NOBODY IS CONVERTING TO ISLAM AND CONQUEST IS NOT AN OPTION THIS DAYS.
Re: I Am A Muslim by tpia5: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
who is the nobody not converting to Islam?

is it the nobody from seun's deactivation button or another nobody from somewhere else.

seems you need something doing, like a job.
Re: I Am A Muslim by tpia5: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
sino:

I am part of Islam, part of those who aspire to be instrumental for its spread around the world; it is called dawah(call to Islam).

I portray Islam as a new world order for it was an unprecedented complete way of life, one which marries all aspect of human existence. I dont mean it as a new concept just discovered, rather a system which is quite strange, unlike what is available in the past or present...a perfect system!
There is the saying of the prophet(SAW), he said: "Islam came as strange and will return strange".

i'm starting to wonder why the word "strange" is being bandied around a lot nowadays.
Re: I Am A Muslim by tpia5: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
sino:

Islam is a set of beliefs that is meant to emancipate man from the shackles of self-destruction, a path towards felicity.

As it is true for all ideologies to want to dominate, we muslims believe that, Islam, will eventually rule the world before the end time.
I hope i have elaborated enough?

bro, anyone who doesnt know Islam has already been ruling the world, is living in la-la land.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by Empiree: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
sino:

I think i have made myself clear. To simply put, its a prophecy of what will happened at the end time, there are several hadiths in relation to the fact that Islam will rule the world for a number of years before the world comes to an end, a rule which brings lasting peace to the world.

"There is no compulsion in religion" so the Qur'an states. People will accept Islam willingly not forced or coerced.
I certainly get your point. I hope you understand the difference between "End Time" aka Last Age and End Of The World.

My understanding is that World will not end without truth(Islam) prevails. In other word, truth must triumph over falsehood in End Time.

And i think tpia5 just felt uncomfortable with NWO in your poem grin
Re: I Am A Muslim by Empiree: 12:20am On Jan 16, 2015
saleeh:
"NEW WORLD ORDER" ...masonic...freemason...?this is KUFRUTIC ideaology
No doubt. Every sane individual knows that NWO is "kufrutic ideaology" as you put it. But in sino's poem content, if you read intellectually, NWO is used linguistically. I dont think sino attached any significance to it.

#justmythought#

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Empiree:
No doubt. Every sane individual knows that NWO is "kufrutic ideaology" as you put it. But in sino's poem content, if you read intellectually, NWO is used linguistically. I dont think sino attached any significance to it.

#justmythought#
I simply divorced the "kufrutic ideology" from it and then married it to the "Sunnatic ideology" grin
But I'll be careful next time, in sha Allah, so as not to let people read wrong meanings to my poem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.