Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us (6406 Views)

Clear Error In The Bible: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake / Things Only God Could Have Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by homaticaya(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
What was the point of even coming to sacrifice his "only begotten son at the first place, it makes no difference to the world, nothing has change both before and after the alleged sacrifice, looks to me like a waste of son, come to think of it, he had to come sacrifice his "only begotten son" to who?? who received the sacrifice, sounds to me like going to the market to sell something to maself, what in the world is either the rational or worst irrational story behind that
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by ATMC(f): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
@obadiah well, i agree with some things u said which are right and at d same time i disagree with some things u said cos i know they are not right...so as not to engage in an e-argument with u, i choose to ignore most of ur post but then, i need tell u dt u have to be careful of d things u let into u for instance, this ur tale of africans being in hell is not in any way true likewise some other things u said...
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2012
ATMC: @obadiah well, i agree with some things u said which are right and at d same time i disagree with some things u said cos i know they are not right...so as not to engage in an e-argument with u, i choose to ignore most of ur post but then, i need tell u dt u have to be careful of d things u let into u for instance, this ur tale of africans being in hell is not in any way true likewise some other things u said...
I WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU GET CONFOUNDED. GOD WILL BRING THIS MOMENT TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Rossikk(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2012
homaticaya: What was the point of even coming to sacrifice his "only begotten son at the first place, it makes no difference to the world, nothing has change both before and after the alleged sacrifice, looks to me like a waste of son, come to think of it, he had to come sacrifice his "only begotten son" to who?? who received the sacrifice, sounds to me like going to the market to sell something to maself, what in the world is either the rational or worst irrational story behind that

Lol... He sacrificed his son to himself! grin

''Hey, I can forgive these puny humans I created, but first, I've got to kill my son!'

Kai... but how African man come fumble like this?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Ayomivic(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2012
F00028:

ahem...Isaiah 53:5 does not refer to Jesus what makes you think that?

if you want old testament prophesy about Jesus try psalm 91

Can you please tell us whom the Isaiah 53:5 refered to if not Jesus?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Ayomivic(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2012
seeking@truth:
Was Jesus supposed to live forever on earth?
Jesus did not suppose to live for ever and he did not suppose to come to earth if not because of you and i.The reason is this.He had been in better place before.The place in which you and many are struggling to go.He leave his glory to suffer all those things for you and many.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Ayomivic(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: YOU MADE A LOT OF STRONG POINTS. ONE OF THE STRONGEST POINTS I HAVE ENCOUNTERED SO FAR. WE ARE PRETTY MUCH SAYING THE SAME THING. I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM AND I SEE YOU ARE LEARNED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. HOWEVER I THINK THIS WOULD BE A MORE APT PICTURE TO PAINT > JESUS DIED FOR THE FORGIVENESS AND ATONEMENT OF SINS OF THE ELECT OUT OF NECESSITY SO THAT THEY CAN PUT HIS SPIRIT IN PRINT WHICH THE REST OF US CAN USE TO ATONE AND GET FORGIVENESS FOR OUR SINS. SO WHILE DYING FOR THE ELECT DIRECTLY HE DIED FOR THE REST OF US INDIRECTLY BUT ONLY IF WE CHOOSE TO ABIDE BY THE WORD. THE ELECT DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE BECAUSE THEY WERE CHOSEN BUT WE HAVE A CHOICE TO ACCEPT OR NOT. AND FINALLY I AGREE WITH YOU WHEN YOU SAY ATONEMENT OF SINS DOES NOT MEAN YOU DONT PAY FOR YOUR SINS. ATONEMENT JUST KEEPS YOU CONNECTED TO THE FATHER IN SIN BUT PAYING FOR IT MAKES YOUR SLATE WIPED CLEAN.
Thanks for agreed with me on that but there many things you said on this thead that i can never agree with you expecially on those you called 'elect'. Iam comming back to this later.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by kingstarr: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
This is one big questions Christian leader have precluded themselves from asking nor answering because Christianity has taught us to dwell on the repercussion of the life of Christ rather than dwelling on the essence of the life of Christ on Earth.

Let me start by positing if there hadnt been a Lucifer rebellion, if there wasnt an Adamic Default, if there was no sin in the world; Christ would still have come to live and die as a man. Because it was the responsibility of his class of being, it is the way to reveal a higher concept of God to the material man and it was a requirement if he is to lay claim to absolute sovereignty of his personal Universe.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by kingstarr: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
The idea that Christ actually came to live a life on Earth so that he can die a sacrificial death is primitive and ungodly. Jesus Christ was not supposed to live in human form forever because it was part of the plan for him to pass through the portals of natural death. His mission was chiefly to live the mortal experience while revealing the true nature of God. His death, nevertheless its positive repercussions, was more of a personal thing to him rather than a necessity for the atonement of sins. Jesus had been forgiving human and spirit beings long before he came to the world to live as a man.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Stupid stupid people lol , when one reads the bible, and on where jesus actually speaks one should take note of what he's actually saying and doing , for u will find he's actually telling u what u should and shouldn't do, but he's mostly telling u what u shouldn't do and as in when it comes to the "law" of the land that's as in the actual "laws" by "law" and he gives hints in parables of what the "makers" of the "law" do and how they enforce the "law" so in a sence "he" is just a character in the book to tell u this , and a good example of what would happen to u should u disobey "it" because he was going around telling people of "what "it" is" in parables , he was breaking the law himself as a "character" in the theory to prove and show the reader and believer , this is what will happen to u should u do what jesus did the only problem is "you" won't rise again ofter three days "you" dead, should you go around making like "jesus" did and if u still not "getting" "it" come "get" "it" from me .
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by forlamin: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
ok before i answer that question. i need a favor from you. can you show me that part of the bible where it says Jesus died for our sins. give me verses. i would appreciate that
. 1peter.2.24. you see God is not a man that we lie...if Jesus Christ was not sent to this wicked world the world may have been perished... Jesus Christ die for me and you to live on this earth..he said I we break my temple and build it in 3days to his followers but they never knew what he mean...he submit he self to die and third day he rose again.. so many lord have die and they never rose again but Jesus Christ all round physical lives now and forever... everybody watch your mouth before saying anything about prophet of God because their prophecy deliver
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Here is a "take note" how the "law" and "laws" are proclaimed by "jesus" on how and on what u "should" and "shouldn't" do as prescribe by , Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, that thou shalt not kill and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: but I say unto you , that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother,Raca, shall be in danger of the council : but whosoever shall say, thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee: leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way ; first be reconciled to thy brother and then come and offer thy gift. Agree with thine adversary quickly whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at anytime the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer and thou be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt by no means come out thence , till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing . See how the "law" has been described to u by jesus and so as also to break it for his name sake is against the "law" so for as much as the "charcter" was able to tell u how the "law" works "he" was also able to break it and there for use himself " the charcter" to show u what would happen should he proclaim to be the "son" of "god" and by doing so broke the "law" so "its" "jesus" the "character" of a "book" telling u how the "law" works and what u "should" and "shouldn't" and then shows u what happens when u "do" what u "shouldn't" be "doing" and that's the "intention" of the whole story and the "character" if u still not "getting" "it" come "get" "it" from me
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Horus(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
It was a Cruxi-Fiction
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Its only when u come inside to get some and u find u already here because u know u can't stop "it" u don't rock "it" but, are u "getting" "it" come get "it" from me, because u gotta "hand" "it" baby "its" a game u just can't win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. / I regret knowing masturbation / Can Somebody Help Out On This ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.