Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease (13109 Views)

3 PARENT BABIES. The Adventure Of The Spermatozoa, The Egg And The Mitochondria. / Man With Two joysticks Speaks About Living With Extremely Genetic Condition / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2012
I feel sorry for sharon, having to go through gestation periods without any complicated birth. Just for one stupid death driven disease to take them away from her. Its terrible.
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2012
Idyllic: @Muskeeto, I was taken aback by you calling YAHWEH Himself *oolis* in your comment, though I have seen quite a number of people insult "men of God" via their comments but insulting GOD Himself is unbelievable. Is it that you don't fear God or I don't even understand? I don't know what you have passed through or happened to you in life, but whatever it is, an axiom says " We have never seen this before, is nothing but a means of frightening the victim". Please, don't insult HIM before whom you will stand to give account at the end of your sojourn here on earth. In super story's voice "We are nothing but pencil in the hand of THE CREATOR".
what kind of a creator would sit his grumpy Är$è on a shiny throne and do nothing whilst watching his creations die causing a poor innocent woman more grief over anonymous diseases.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2012
chio chio: Must you mention the name of my church and don't you also know that the said disease might be a spare that the enemy cast on her to make her life miserable and by continuous praying and fasting the said sickness will vanish...You need a guidian to advice you on spiritual matters mtcheeew
I can see that your level of reasoning is nothing to write home about. People like you will always pay tithe and offering even by stealing the money meant for everybody to pay tithes and offering. The white people have saved more lives through logic than prayers. Prayers work with logic not with foolishness. I have seen people who were supposed to be taken to the hospital, but taken to a pastor (because they taught it was spiritual) and they died. If diagnosis have been made and medicine is administered, then you can pray that that person should get well soon. That is Logic with Prayer. Quit being foolish all in the name of religion. If you die carelessly, God self will judge you and ask you; y didn't you Go to the Hospital? If hospitals were not important, God would not give men wisdom to make working medicines and surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by mediainspired: 6:57am On Sep 22, 2012
Wat those of u who're givin science too much credit ar faling to undastand is dat d wwoman's medical condition is not normal. U see, God makes all things perfect, but d devil tries to kill or destroy. If ur car had a serious default, won't u consult d maker (God); rather dan just a mechanic (doctor)? Why go thru all d psychological &financial stress of losin kids afta kids wen God can heal in a split second? Whether we acknowledge it or not, som ailments ar directly inflicted by satan &only God can destroy it. Sad, d West has abandoned God. But can any of u also?

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by cyrexx: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2012
Idyllic: @Muskeeto, I was taken aback by you calling YAHWEH Himself *oolis* in your comment, though I have seen quite a number of people insult "men of God" via their comments but insulting GOD Himself is unbelievable. Is it that you don't fear God or I don't even understand? I don't know what you have passed through or happened to you in life, but whatever it is, an axiom says " We have never seen this before, is nothing but a means of frightening the victim". Please, don't insult HIM before whom you will stand to give account at the end of your sojourn here on earth. In super story's voice "We are nothing but pencil in the hand of THE CREATOR".

it baffles me everytime when religious people tell us that God will only respond to humans when they are dead and gone - judgement day, hell fire bla bla bla.

Let him respond to human cries for relief in this life, not in the next imaginary life or he should sit his FOOLISH, wicked uncaring a$$ in the imaginations of people who conceived him in their minds in the first place. What is the use of an imaginary friend who can only give you attention when you are dead and gone. Anybody and any religion's God can threaten anything to the dead in the imaginary second life. We need Gods like SCIENCE and LOGIC to solve man's problem in the only life that exist - this present life.

Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by mediainspired: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2012
Muskeeto, solidbroda &silkmoth, God - ur creator annd mine and everythin in heaven &on earth - expects we apply logic or go to hospital for reguar problems. But strange ailments ar caused by d Evil One &only God can heal it. Ask doctors demselves. AND BE CAREFUL, 3 OF U, FOR IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO D HANDS OF D LIVING GOD. Evry sin dat man commits wil be 4given, but BLASPHEMY AGAINST D HOLY SPIRIT WIL NEVA BE 4GIVEN. D PERSON WIL BE IN DANGER OF HELL FIRE. Stop questionin God. Even HIS 'foolishness' is greater dan all d wisdom of men. Wat den of His Wisdom?
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by Emary(f): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2012
Everyone and every situation serves a purpose on earth. I believe Sharon's case and Edward's Survival was to bring about the discovery of the disease. Several women must have gone through this without a solution in the past and God has allowed it to come to Light. Pain and suffering, however bad, are only temporary.
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by mediainspired: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2012
Muskeeto, cyrexx, soliidbroda &silkmoth, I'll be praying for u. Wen u experience d power of God, all ur doubts wil evaporate like it happened to Saul, renamed Paul. If only in dis world we hav hope, den we ar of all men most miserable. If d only life u believe u hav is in dis world, den it's a miserable life no mata wat u hav. U're not just flesh &blood, u also hav a soul &spirit, WHICH CAN NEVA DIE! Unrepentant atheist realize d folly of their ways wen it's too late inn Hell Fire. BE CAREFUL. IT'S A MESSAGE FROM UR CREATOR - THRU ME. Dis is recorded in Heaven as a witness if u chose to ignore it
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2012
mediainspired: Muskeeto, solidbroda &silkmoth, God - ur creator annd mine and everythin in heaven &on earth - expects we apply logic or go to hospital for reguar problems. But strange ailments ar caused by d Evil One &only God can heal it. Ask doctors demselves. AND BE CAREFUL, 3 OF U, FOR IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO D HANDS OF D LIVING GOD. Evry sin dat man commits wil be 4given, but BLASPHEMY AGAINST D HOLY SPIRIT WIL NEVA BE 4GIVEN. D PERSON WIL BE IN DANGER OF HELL FIRE. Stop questionin God. Even HIS 'foolishness' is greater dan all d wisdom of men. Wat den of His Wisdom?
I'm not blaspheming d holy spirit. Ok? But for spiritual miracles to work, you too must take physical steps.
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2012
mediainspired: Muskeeto, cyrexx, soliidbroda &silkmoth, I'll be praying for u. Wen u experience d power of God, all ur doubts wil evaporate like it happened to Saul, renamed Paul. If only in dis world we hav hope, den we ar of all men most miserable. If d only life u believe u hav is in dis world, den it's a miserable life no mata wat u hav. U're not just flesh &blood, u also hav a soul &spirit, WHICH CAN NEVA DIE! Unrepentant atheist realize d folly of their ways wen it's too late inn Hell Fire. BE CAREFUL. IT'S A MESSAGE FROM UR CREATOR - THRU ME. Dis is recorded in Heaven as a witness if u chose to ignore it
baba, don get recording studio oh!
I chose to do whatever i want whenever i want to without blinking twice about the consequences, and even if it leads to my destruction in that fantasy hellfire of yours then so be it cause not even your God(if he really is up there) can make me change my resolve. Full stop!
mediainspired:
Muskeeto, solidbroda &silkmoth, God - ur creator annd mine and everythin in heaven &on earth - expects we apply logic or go to hospital for reguar problems. But strange ailments ar caused by d Evil One &only God can heal it. Ask doctors demselves. AND BE CAREFUL, 3 OF U, FOR IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO D HANDS OF D LIVING GOD. Evry sin dat man commits wil be 4given, but BLASPHEMY AGAINST D HOLY SPIRIT WIL NEVA BE 4GIVEN. D PERSON WIL BE IN DANGER OF HELL FIRE. Stop questionin God. Even HIS 'foolishness' is greater dan all d wisdom of men. Wat den of His Wisdom?
dude! Get over it, that ailment she suffers from is caused by prior mutations that result in change of genetic structure during the construction of the lady's body in her mother's womb. This ailment is therefore not all that strange as there are other hundreds upon thousands of ppl suffering genetic diseases like her: giving birth to deformed babies, sickled cell anaemic children are also in this category, so stop saying its from the devil!

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by mkmyers45(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2012
binger: Science and Tech found out d root of d problem but hasn't any solution...GOD has d solution to evry prblm.truly,i say unto u,d day dat woman tells God about her prblm,dat's d day she will become a happy mother of children!
Many amputed people have been talking to Yahweh,Allah etc about thier problem but what has happened?
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by cyrexx: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2012
mediainspired: Muskeeto, cyrexx, soliidbroda &silkmoth, I'll be praying for u. Wen u experience d power of God, all ur doubts wil evaporate like it happened to Saul, renamed Paul. If only in dis world we hav hope, den we ar of all men most miserable. If d only life u believe u hav is in dis world, den it's a miserable life no mata wat u hav. U're not just flesh &blood, u also hav a soul &spirit, WHICH CAN NEVA DIE! Unrepentant atheist realize d folly of their ways wen it's too late inn Hell Fire. BE CAREFUL. IT'S A MESSAGE FROM UR CREATOR - THRU ME. Dis is recorded in Heaven as a witness if u chose to ignore it

did you read my post in its entirety or you just feel like preaching at us without understanding our viewpoints. Your preaching and imaginary judgement day threats will only work on those who are fearful and gullible, which evidently some of us are not.

You only believe your Yahweh is powerful because you had been made to believe from childhood that he created this world. But you are so so wrong. Im not trying to convince you because it is almost impossible to remove deeply entrenched religious beliefs e.g. Muslims will rather die than change their beliefs.

But some of us are beyond the confines of religious shackles and we can fearlessly express what everybody feels but cant voice out because of threats like the one you are issuing to us now.

The so-called creator, if it/she/he exists outside of human mind and imaginations, can easily answer prayers but he cant and he wont - cos he is imaginary. While I appreciate your human concern of praying for me, i am sure the prayers will fall on the deaf ears of an imaginary Jewish deity who was created in the minds of ancient Jewish people and later replicated like a fastgrowing virus in the minds of two billion christians in this present world

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by ignis: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2012
acidosis™:

But if na T.B Joshua handle her case, God for intervene. Her seven children for still dey live now. .instead of the research wey oyibo use dem do.
You are emperically ryt
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by ajf(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2012
Yeah! SUPER STORY!!
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by Tobiustobius: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2012
And of course, the Catholic Church rejects the kind of technology that would make mitochondrial diseases a thing of the past.
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2012
mkmyers45: Many amputed people have been talking to Yahweh,Allah etc about thier problem but what has happened?
don't mind dat @binger. He has forgotten that it is the same God who gave all these doctors wisdom and understanding plus knowledge. Shebi nah d same bible said in everything, seek knowledge, seek wisdom and seek understanding. Blind guy you are @binger. Most people don't understand the bible, infact, most pastors.
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by zeklng(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2012
i think say asthma bad..but it is better than this one..... Fear naija, small time they will report its occourance in one state.....naija too much
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by Fpersiee(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Onyenna:

I love u.......
talk true. why do u luv her?
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by Ewabeads(f): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]So sad... sadSo sad...
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by adaptor4all: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2012
I love 9ja,a place where a woman whose 7kids are dead is a witch..moreova,if most die too early like in dis case,den d woman no b winch o,na d kids b Ogbanje,Abiku,name it
Dis woman n d drs neva gave up in d pursuit f d knowledge of d cause f d death f diz children..she had no1(pastor,alpha,prophet,baba,woli etc) 2 deciv her dat it was spiritual.I rili salute her courage
Though Leigh's dx is very very rare,n stilbirths are many in 9ja,we shd start lookin in2 cases lyk Cerebral malaria,toxoplasmosis etc b4 callin those kids Ogbanje..Even if drs r rili tryin hard 2 make diz tins clearer,our beliefs na stil no1 hindrance..May God help us all
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by thehomer: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
acidosis™:

But if na T.B Joshua handle her case, God for intervene. Her seven children for still dey live now. .instead of the research wey oyibo use dem do.

Are you sure about that? If you are, you and T.B Joshua can agree to have his claimed abilities tested.
Re: Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease by thehomer: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto:
A country that believes that picking a call will kill them...

Imagine....

Fear of the unknown rules everyday. And of course it should, when the government makes no effort whatsoever to protect or take care of its citizens. Instead the citizens have merely become political numbers, useful only during voting season.

The crooks and pastors see them as only fit for slapping, delivering, praying and fasting and of course tithes and offering..

Satan left Nigeria a long time ago.. he needs not interfere anymore..

I'm laughing when I should be weeping for Nigeria and Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution / NAFDAC Shuts Lebanese Firm Over Alleged Fake Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.