Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? (1230 Views)

Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? / What Will You Do If You Are In My Shoes? / if u were in my shoes !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Johnny(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
Your girlfriend is very close to someone who can do anything to bring you down socially and politically.They have been colleaques though even before you came into the picture,and you asked her if they were going out,she said “no“....The thing is that you have limited powers over this lady because you don‘t pay her bills,and there are indications that you won‘t marry her.BUT she loves you so much and if you walk away from her life,she will be heart-broken and can even become harmful.
Matured advice please!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2012
If you dont love her, and you dont see the relationship heading anywhere why be with her? You are just wasting you time bro
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by otokx(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
something has to give
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
how did you say you started the relationship the first place? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by 190: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
joeydozzy: how did you say you started the relationship the first place? undecided

E nor go pass blackburry or facebook romance now grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Coefficient(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
You have been busy digging your own grave. Why would your girl decide to keep fraternizing with your 'enemy' and you have no say over that? Somethings aren't right about your relationship/story you told. When and how did you start dating her?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by greedie1(f): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
Op, u mean u r dating a girl out of pity? Nd d same pity wont let u leave her even though her close pal ll do all within his power to pull u down??... It seems u r among d ple who learn only from experience.

U r a good guy, u should stay put til d said pal ruins u life
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by cindyrella(f): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
I seriously won't want to be in ur shoes....
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by mecussey(m): 3:15am On Sep 23, 2012
Op is very much in luv...just looking for excuses to kill his ego with the "kill -9" command
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by omega25red(m): 4:53am On Sep 23, 2012
from your short note i gather that you are insecured due to your financial level.

if you don't love her you will have to just break her heart and move on with your life.what exactly do you do for a living that someone with influence can easily ruin your life?

by the way why and how do you know that this relationship will not lead to marriage?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Mynd44: 6:33am On Sep 23, 2012
I think the relationship should be stopped.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by CrazyMan(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2012
Johnny: Your girlfriend is very close to someone who can do anything to bring you down socially and politically.They have been colleaques though even before you came into the picture,and you asked her if they were going out,she said “no“....The thing is that you have limited powers over this lady because you don‘t pay her bills,and there are indications that you won‘t marry her.BUT she loves you so much and if you walk away from her life,she will be heart-broken and can even become harmful.
Matured advice please!!
If you're no longer in love with her, or you feel you've tolerated her enough, then its high time you call it quits.

Unless of course you plan to date her out of pity or you're scared of leaving her.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by boron10(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2012
OP, form alliance with the guy in question na, the best way to stop violence is always by calling a truce. You're dating a gal you love, and her colleague is sabotaging your image thereby attempting to ruin your political career ba? Tell your babe about what the colleague is doing to you, plus tell her you'd love to meet him and discuss with him. I think every sane man would desist for the frivolous act after having a word with him. Your babe is not the cause of the wahala, so a break up isn't an option
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Johnny(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
boron10: OP, form alliance with the guy in question na, the best way to stop violence is always by calling a truce. You're dating a gal you love, and her colleague is sabotaging your image thereby attempting to ruin your political career ba? Tell your babe about what the colleague is doing to you, plus tell her you'd love to meet him and discuss with him. I think every sane man would desist for the frivolous act after having a word with him. Your babe is not the cause of the wahala, so a break up isn't an option

Noted!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Re Dating Girls? / She Dated A Man For Eight Years And Suitors Are Coming For Her Nid An Advice / A Reader Needs Your Advice - His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Cos He Likes Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.