Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,443 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 (18790 Views)

Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 / Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread / Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by anitank(f): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2012
Did d OP say AKPORS?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Chuks84(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2012
Sam Milla: That is what we know how to do here in Nigeria. While the Indians and Chinese are organising Science and Tech contests,
We are busy organising Big Brothers, Maltina dancehall, Gulder ultimate search, Nokia project fame, MTN this and that.
Are these things what we now learn in our Universities?
#bigShame
Like someone rightly said, why don't you organize your own science and tech contest, instead of coming here to whine like a baby. I'm sick of people coming here to complain about how things should be done all the time without ever lifting a hand to help. The reality is that educational contests are being organized all the time, the fact that you don't see them on national TV doesn't mean they don't exist. You forget that these TV stations have bills to pay, it's all about the ratings, after a hard day at work or school, most people will rather watch Gulder Ultimate Search and Maltina Dance hall instead of some educational quiz.

2 Likes

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by anitank(f): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2012
The Green family have been very consistent right from day 1. I watched EVERY single episode of this competition. Their "GAGA CRAZY" performance was the bomb!!! Am sure that performance alone got them more votes.

So if u think Green Family didn't deserve the money, look for the nearest transformer biko undecided undecided
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by dukenestor(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2012
D Green Family rîli r d winners. Da Opus guy is rîli a talent.Dia performance lyk mad pipo was d bomb,i cudn't help but 2 clap 4 dem.GREEN family,i dust my cap 4 u guys
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2012
Chuks84:
Like someone rightly said, why don't you organize your own science and tech contest, instead of coming here to whine like a baby. I'm sick of people coming here to complain about how things should be done all the time without ever lifting a hand to help. The reality is that educational contests are being organized all the time, the fact that you don't see them on national TV doesn't mean they don't exist. You forget that these TV stations have bills to pay, it's all about the ratings, after a hard day at work or school, most people will rather watch Gulder Ultimate Search and Maltina Dance hall instead of some educational quiz.

True!

Two seasons of the GTBank sponsored The Debaters Reality TV show aired on TV in the past years but no thread was created for 'em on NL.

Not same for MTN Project Fame, Big Brother Africa, Nigerian Idol, Celebrity Takes 2, Maltina Dance Hall, Gulder Ultimate Search etc.

It clearly shows where our interest lies.

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by dayounce: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2012
Abeg what position did the Eghove family take?
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by AroOkigbo(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2012
Eze Promoe: OP, his name is Opus not Akpors and the show is Maltina dance all not Maltina dancehall.

It's a queer written version of the "Yoruba English" where "ALL" is pronounced "HALL" while "HALL" is pronounced "ALL"
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Clemzy16(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2012
O.M.G! That woman is so daft. Infact, She's worst than a dummie. I was like WTF! when i heard her say.. "on behalf of Nigerian breweries, the makers of Malta guinness, oh! Malta no! Maltina." on national tv. and then the crowd goes wild! LWKMD! I laughed and laughed until cattarh came out from my yanch. Besides, That's the first time i'm hearing her speak. And with that, i can automatically assume that she's nothing different from patience. This goes a long way to put questions in the minds of many. Indeed, There is discrimination against women, there is this, there is that. But the real question should be, Are they really qualified? Imagine, the first lady of the federal Republic of Naijanistan and the deputy governor of lagos are two bunch of clowns. I also believe there's more of them waiting to be unfold. It's a big shame to the most populated black nation in africa. And i urge each and everyone of us to use the social media to expose those unqualified people holding top positions in the country, Also, It's disheartening to know that "pyguru" had to ban me when i posted her goofed here on Nairaland. My post inclusive. I just want him to know that he's a moderator dosen't mean he's God. Well, It's a good thing the ban has expired. Probably he though banning my post will stop others like Laila ikeji from doing same. That to me makes him a loser. Anyways, God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Weirdone(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2012
younggurl: tongue kiss@Safarigirl y would U̶̲̥̅̊ say such? Ofcourse the Green's Family deserves to b emerged as d winner. Reson, If U̶̲̥̅̊ watch their performance right frm wen D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ started d show, tey've never putting dem 4 possible eviction and Efiokus Family ws putting 4 evition once..abeg D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ deserve d prize..
tomoro u sef wud also emerge deputy governor and kip d illiteracy trend moving... 'putting' wetin abeg??
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Habeebpain(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2012
At least na Nigerian breweries she talk. She only missed the name of the product. What would you say if someone was to present a prize on an Airtel sponsored program and he says 'on behalf of Airtel, I present to you this prize for your outstanding performance bla bla bla....I hope you Glo with pride'.
Anybody can make mistakes, we just pray it doesn't embarrass us.

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by 2sexy(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2012
Sam Milla: That is what we know how to do here in Nigeria. While the Indians and Chinese are organising Science and Tech contests,
We are busy organising Big Brothers, Maltina dancehall, Gulder ultimate search, Nokia project fame, MTN this and that.
#bigShame

God bless you... Who will you blame? Is it not the government who have misplaced priority...? Now everybody wants to be STAR!

Even promo no dey end again... it is one raffle draw to another. Fvcking country. China no even get facebook, talkless of this nonsens we display here.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Clemzy16(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2012
safarigirl: Maltina Dance All is a hoax. How can voting end 7:45 and winners are announced barely fifteen minutes later? How did they tally the votes? Eghove family really deserved that prize, they brought their A game in every performance, while Green was banking on one member. Even Efiokwu was preferable. Until they end voting at least an hour before the show starts, it will always be a big set-up.
I 100% agree with you. I've been following the show since the audition. I never missed it a day. The Eghovie family deserve to be the winners of the competition. You can judge clearly from their wazobia, to their shasa even their gum-boot dances. They were outstanding. Also, they were never put up for eviction. The Efioku family were nothing different. The only reason the Green family won was because of their popularity. (They've got fans) especially opus and the sister. The other members of the family na wash.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by redcliff: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2012
I strongly agree with the comment a poster made about the science and tech thingy. What about DRAGONS DEN, what happened to it?

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by etunoman76(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2012
#bigShame

True talk my broda!
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by mightlove(f): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2012
berem: you have said it all! I wonder what happened to the "Zain University Challenge" dunno if I got it right.that was my best programme so far!

Do you still have zain in Nigeria?abi u no know say na airtel now?
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by mightlove(f): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2012
dayounce: Abeg what position did the Eghove family take?
green came 1st
efiokwu came 2nd
eghove came 3rd
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by jossy26: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2012
safarigirl: Maltina Dance All is a hoax. How can voting end 7:45 and winners are announced barely fifteen minutes later? How did they tally the votes? Eghove family really deserved that prize, they brought their A game in every performance, while Green was banking on one member. Even Efiokwu was preferable. Until they end voting at least an hour before the show starts, it will always be a big set-up.
Do you live in the 15th century, how long do you want them to collate votes that is computer aided? How long? If you add a comment on nairaland, how long does it take to count as one comment uploaded. Abeg free Green family jare....they deserve it big time

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Havilah93(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2012
semid4lyfe:

True!

Two seasons of the GTBank sponsored The Debaters Realty TV show aired on TV in the past years but no thread was created for 'em on NL.

Not same for MTN Project Fame, Big Brother Africa, Nigerian Idol, Celebrity Takes 2, Maltina Dance Hall, Gulder Ultimate Search etc.

It clearly shows where our interest lies.
celebrity takes 2 was one programme i really enjoyed....i still remember pasuma
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2012
Patience would be laughing at the deputy governor from her sick bed in germany!,saying*so i better pass someone sha*cheesycheesy
The deputy governor just spoilt the maltina brand,shame!

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Roon9(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2012

♍Ɣ broda it was ӑ hoax indeed.... EGHOVIE deserved D̶̲̥̅̊ money... Erebodi opus opus, hell! D̶̲̥̅̊ boi is ğƲđ bƱ† then its ӑ group dance and not ӑ one mans show...MALTINA UNA FAKE DIE.. Πσ 1da D̶̲̥̅̊ woman said malta guiness =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))!
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
mightlove:

Do you still have zain in Nigeria?abi u no know say na airtel now?
of course I know we no longer have Zain.what am talking about is that such competitions like that don't exist in naija.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by shaibolo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
[quote author=9jvirgin]By the the shameful presentation of the deputy governor of Lagos state yesterday, it is very clear that ACN is also part of the
Show of shame in politics, who appointed this woman in the first place to take such an exalted position. A woman that cannot mutter a word
For 3 minutes, the hostess was seen whispering to ear telling her what to say. The audience had to boo her when she said "Nigeria Breweries makers
of Malta Guinness" she was also seen looking at the big paper cheque to get the pronounciation of Nigeria Breweries. Things have really gone bad in the
Nigerian Polity, all deputy governors are like dummies

Fallacy of irrelevant conclusion.
[Sarah Sosan was not a dummy]

2 Likes

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by ifyalways(f): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
I think they deserved it. Well won, Imo. They killed the "going crazy" song. I was totally in love with that performance .

Hope there was consolation prizes?the other families deserve some form of compensation.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by komek(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
redcliff: I strongly agree with the comment a poster made about the science and tech thingy. What about DRAGONS DEN, what happened to it?
programmes like that are dead because they don't interest Nigerians, thereby forcing the pple sponsoring to start doing something better with their hard earned income. Did I ansa ur question? Lions den ko, monkeys tree ni
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by komek(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
Everybody is complaining about Mrs deputy Govnor, as far as iam concerned, she did nt disappoint. What she said was expected. I thank God she did not rap in Yoruba because that's the only Language she speaks anywhere and at anytime. A local woman following an intelligent man as a deputy.

Congrats to the Green family, though I had no time to watch this edition of the show.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
Clemzy16: O.M.G! That woman is so daft. Infact, She's worst than a dummie. I was like WTF! when i heard her say.. "on behalf of Nigerian breweries, the makers of Malta guinness, oh! Malta no! Maltina." on national tv. and then the crowd goes wild! LWKMD! I laughed and laughed until cattarh came out from my yanch. Besides, That's the first time i'm hearing her speak. And with that, i can automatically assume that she's nothing different from patience. This goes a long way to put questions in the minds of many. Indeed, There is discrimination against women, there is this, there is that. But the real question should be, Are they really qualified? Imagine, the first lady of the federal Republic of Naijanistan and the deputy governor of lagos are two bunch of clowns. I also believe there's more of them waiting to be unfold. It's a big shame to the most populated black nation in africa. And i urge each and everyone of us to use the social media to expose those unqualified people holding top positions in the country, Also, It's disheartening to know that "pyguru" had to ban me when i posted her goofed here on Nairaland. My post inclusive. I just want him to know that he's a moderator dosen't mean he's God. Well, It's a good thing the ban has expired. Probably he though banning my post will stop others like Laila ikeji from doing same. That to me makes him a loser. Anyways, God bless Nigeria.

Mr, please paragraph your comments. You just clog everything together.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by elder042(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
#bigShame

After they say the level of education is Dropping. The United states Has been Organising a SPELLING BEE competition for Over 40 years, HERE No recognised Educational event, that will push for competition amongs our young ones and even the undergraduates in Nigeria. God help Us.

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
This is to the bachelors & spinsters out there:
1. Make sure you marry an individual that can rep you anywhere because you don't know where you will get to it life.
2. If the person is below your level, upgrade him/her.

#My own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by constantk: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
I told my family that the deputy governor would goof and that was exactly what happened. She is in the same league with Patience GEJ. I was surprised that someone like that will make up to a Deputy Governor position. Her lack of constructive spoken english was shownduring the campaign but this what party force on us... Unintelligent bunch of uncouth politician that will forever bring disgrace to our nation. She could not read out simple things and these are our policy makers. Education is in trouble in this country. I was embarrassed for her yesterday
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by dabossman(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2012

And I'm guessing you think INEC supervised the voting right? My dear its called electronic voting. They didn't use ballot papers and people didn't queue in the sun. The votes add up the moment its cast. You even get a reply that says "thanks for voting" immediately.

Oh, by the way did you vote for Eghove? If you didn't, then its your fault they didn't win. Quit complaining.

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by dabossman(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
I knew this woman would mess things up the moment they called her up. We know her antecedents. Gov. Fashola never wanted her but the ACN forced her on him and pushed Sosan aside.

Have you noticed that she hardly represents BRF at major functions?
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by dridowu: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
I hate ds program wit passion....................anyway sha ds post has been hidden

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others / Big Break Moment Africa Reality Show: 500 Students Auditioned In FCT For N30m / BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.