Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,794 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here (24189 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here by Desenchantee: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2013
twosquare: Anyone going also for M.A in English? Wat are chances of admission into dis department?

I have applied for MA in English. There is going to be an interview and my concern is that will the date of the interview get posted on the PG site or sent to our e-mail add? Getting information has been a cause of worry for me...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here by twosquare(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Desenchantee:

I have applied for MA in English. There is going to be an interview and my concern is that will the date of the interview get posted on the PG site or sent to our e-mail add? Getting information has been a cause of worry for me...
Don't even know ...let's wait and see what will happen after july 19.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here by 2livescrew: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
paulshakur:

concerning last year, I guess those who didn't get admission missed it out by their own hands..... Let me elaboratea bit, u.i is more of a post graduate school so they bearly meet their quota numbers. For example, N.U.C may give them slot for 50 prospective students in a department and after the entire admission, ui may admit only 30. Out of the 30 admitted, only about 20 will eventually show up. To cut the story short, during the admission period and you see you were not recommended, you need to show up in person at your department, talk to and plead with maybe the dean or h.o.d..... If they see you're serious, they will recommend you because there is still lot and lot of room for admission, but first they need to admit only serious students and you have just proven to be one..... This is the way many people got their admission last year and the year before.....though got mine on merit...lol.
PaulShakur thank you for your explanation,i was there in person when i waited endlessly for the result that was supposed to be sent us via email/text message,tried to talk with the H.O.D but he insisted i speak with the secretary who in turn advised me to go to the PG school that they had the final say on everything.I really need guide on how to go about this because i just need to go through this masters program-me and move on to the next level.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here by buccunmie(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls does anybody knows the deadline for submission of credentials?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here by djcrown(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls.... I also tried downloading the prospectus but I kept getting same response which is Downloading failed. Pls kindly send it to my mail djcrown2k3@hotmail.com...I'd also appreciate if there is any M.Ph postgrad student in the house whom I could talk to one on one... Lastly, I am a batch youth corp member and would pass out by feb. 2014...hope I am still in line
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here by aji2000(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls can u help me send the prospectus to kunle.mayadenu@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here by oluboyo04(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2013
pls is there any chance that an HND holder who has completd his PGD wil be considered for masters?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here by Asekhaen(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls, to 2012/13 applicants who were admittd, pls, i heard rumours of fee increment. help confirm nd also pls give me a summary of wat ws paid last session in bio-sciences, wit d item of priority. much thnkx in anticipation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Calls Off Strike / 11 Pictures Relating To Secondary School In Nigeria / Katsina University Religious Regulation: An Illegality Taken Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.