Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,861,000 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

System Recovery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Recovery (682 Views)

Data Recovery Expert In Nigeria / I Need Recovery CD For DV6-7125NR / Acer Aspire 5610z Recovery Disc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

System Recovery by stevoddy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2008
Hi folks,

Please is there any way I can use to get my system restored or get it on? Why I'm asking this is because I forgot the password I used for my system and I'm trying to put it on but I cannot bypass the password screen.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: System Recovery by skipo87(m): 3:44am On Jan 16, 2008
specify the kinda password, before it boots or user password?
Re: System Recovery by adanny01(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2008
All computers have cmos battery which helps them remember passwords and settings, when the computer is not connected to power. if you can be careful enough to open the system, remove the battery then attempt to start the system without the battery, it will forget the password when you replace the battery and start normally. if u'r not sure you can open it get help!
Re: System Recovery by maje2007: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2008
buddy dis is wat u will do dependin on the password u fix if it is through the control panel just restart the system
when u get to the point of inputing password just press ctrl+alt+delete apop up will be out type administrator then clik ok dats it
Re: System Recovery by efemena1: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2008
guy, what i wil advice u do is simple, try to use ur f2 or the key wich will take u to the point where the system will request in which mode u want to start ur system, once u are there, click on safe mode, once u use safe mode, it will not ask for password, u simply enter ur control panel and remove the password, or if that does not work, FORMAT THE HARDDISK.

EFE

08055673226, 08068978257 are my nos, call if not still clear

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Microsoft Outlook, The Way Forward Please! / Digsby: The Sum Of All IM, Email And Social Networking Clients / Freeware And Best Downloads For 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.