Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M (2005 Views)

Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash / Up Akala: Oyo To Renovate 4 Hospitals With N4.6bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by youngies(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2012
The onslaught of the security services against Boko Haram seems to be paying off with the arrest of a top operative of the Islamist group described as the accountant.

`The accountant’ was said to be in transit between Kano and Zaria, last week, with N4.5 million cash belonging to the Islamist group when men of the JTF intercepted and arrested him.

Sources said he was travelling in a commuter bus as a cover.

The arrest came barely two days after security agents tracked and killed Boko Haram spokesman, Abu Qaqa, in an operation in Kano.

The Islamist group’s `accountant’, it was learnt, embarked on the journey which originated from Maiduguri, Borno State, to make cash transfers.

The sources said his cover blew after he and another associate made some money transfers in Kano, an action that aroused the curiosity of bank officials who alerted security agents.

The associate was arrested but, by then, the `accountant’ was already on his way to Zaria.

Subsequent manhunt yielded fruit as the `Boko Haram accountant’ was arrested in transit.

The Islamist group’s kingpin, according to the sources, is under intense interrogation by security agents in Kano.

We understood that the security services believe the arrest of the `accountant’ is a major breakthrough in the efforts to contain terrorism in the country.

Boko Haram is believed to be behind deadly attacks in the northern part of the country.

Read more: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2564-boko-haram-accountant-arrested-with-n45m-cash
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by Kslib(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2012
We are getting closer!!
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by jennyb2: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2012
na wao! could it be true?
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by heed101(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2012
Dem get accountant? undecided na full institution be dat o. May be dat will cushion d effect of unemployment by becoming employer of labour grin
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by Soulcaine(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2012
Just want to thank my family for being there for me, my friends for staying true and my enemies for propelling me forward. Its an honour and a rare priviledge to have the first post.*lifting oscar-like trophy* to the youngs ones out there just believe in urself and pray onila, afam4eva, humbledbygrace are not online. Peace.
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by mkmyers45(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2012
Could it be? time will tell..
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by tjskii(f): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2012
@soulcane,lmao who dash u first post,shuoo see dis one o grin,oscar ko oscar ni

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by jedisco(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2012
Once again kudos to JTF!
Very soon some ignorant akata folks who think Nigeria exists only online will come out and insult our military forces.

Also its been sometime since there was an attack by there rats. Just hope JTF rounds them up in time.
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by Soulcaine(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2012
Oh noooo! Almost made it.
*medusa's shriek*

@ post
that means that they have been sacrificed by their sponsors on the platform of 2015 or is it 2019?

Kudos to jTF your hardwork and blood is paying off.
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by ABsI1: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2012
Boko Haram,Sponsors of Boko Harams,ACF,Borno Elders Forum,Muslim Extremists,Fake Xtian Priests/Prophets/Pastors etc all of you BLOODY BAGGERS your END has COME Insha Allah in JesusName
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2012
Fresh air is blowing gradually ! Kudos to JTF
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by youngies(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2012
Accountant indeed! JTF should also be on trail of their 'Auditor'. #Welldone
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by Soulcaine(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2012
@tjskii i fit dream abi? They say nah free or since i never get light, dey don remove subsidy?
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by jedisco(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2012
Soul_caine: Just want to thank my family for being there for me, my friends for staying true and my enemies for propelling me forward. Its an honour and a rare priviledge to have the first post.*lifting oscar-like trophy* to the youngs ones out there just believe in urself and pray onila, afam4eva, humbledbygrace are not online. Peace.

Man next time use your head.
Post just a word or two immediately and later edit it to contain your full post.
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2012
Good work by the JTF. Soon boko would be history.

Any religion that supports killing in any form whatsoever (including blasphemy against ur prophet) is wrong.

Revenge is for the Lord.. Not for man.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by bowee4u: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2012
Truely boko haram will soon be a thing of the past, shame to all northern leader, you will all reap what you sow.
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by Ganys: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2012
Nice one, i hope they wont come out to tell us that its a mistake of identity oooh, I will only be happy if this arrest doesnt affect the Price of the essential Substance below undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2012
Soul_caine: Oh noooo! Almost made it.
*medusa's shriek*

@ post
that means that they have been sacrificed by their sponsors on the platform of 2015 or is it 2019?

Kudos to jTF your hardwork and blood is paying off.
Now i'm thinking like you. Could it be that Gej had finally accepted not to contest for re-election? Or is it that the intelligence of JTF and their operational capabilities have suddenly become too much for BH boys to handle. I'm sensing some nasty political ploy here o. God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by yeye4live(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2012
I wil Feed dem all to crocodile if am incharge
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2012
Accountant General of Boko haram Nigeria Limited! LWKMD grin
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by Azubreezy(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2012
Don't arrest him. Kill him on d spot! Spray him wit some hot lead!
Re: Boko-Haram `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5M by OAM4J: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2012

(1)

Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. / Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Akwa-ibom / Photos Of The Presidential Villa - ASO ROCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.