Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children (17770 Views)

15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by Les: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Dopefiend: There is a thread on dis already na. Whr r d mods sef?

https://www.nairaland.com/1055110/mother........eight-lies-mother
i have read dat often on fb, nawa o!
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by sdiq: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
READ THE POST, PLAYING 2PAC DEAR MAMA. (OH MAMA U'RE APPRICIATED)
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
Impresive and Touching.
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by Duke007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
Goosh,l had just shed a tear reading dis post.So touching,humane and sacrificing...modas are God's special gift to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by ozicoblendo: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
Tears just drop from my eyes.....i miss my late mom

2 Likes

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by swtchicgurl: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
ozicoblendo: Tears just drop from my eyes.....i miss my late mom

sorry to hear, God is with you.

1 Like

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by DollyParton1(f): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
So moving.
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by Kslib(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
@very touching!!!!!
I keep saying it that some mothers are little gods in human form... Mum i love you. Thank you for making me smile no matter how bad things were even though dad left you.. One thing is for sure,i will make you proud to be called a mother.....
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by goofie: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
Motherly love is really indescribable
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by bigtt76(f): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Basic:

And who says a great post like this cannot make the front page 10 times? I'll prefer seeing this post everyday on the front page to some trash like "Omotola eating popcorn", "Tiwa Savage pounding yam", "Obasanjo dancing azonto", "Jonathan skipping rope", "Could this be Genevieve's daughter?", etc.

..or who Rocks this dress best! Hahahaha ...Nairaland Rubbished Front Page! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by methodman(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
Basic:

And who says a great post like this cannot make the front page 10 times? I'll prefer seeing this post everyday on the front page to some trash like "Omotola eating popcorn", "Tiwa Savage pounding yam", "Obasanjo dancing azonto", "Jonathan skipping rope", "Could this be Genevieve's daughter?", etc.
You are a clown. U surely made my day. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by JoanJohnson(f): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
Dis is the best write up i have ever seen since i joined NL. So nice and thoughtful. I Love my MUMMY all over again.
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by adefash(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
Who rewards fathers for their efforts towards the upkeep of the family. Mothers are closer to the children so children see most of the efforts they put in, but fathers are far away to ensure the home is sustained.i am in makurdi now, on 3 day official trip, while my wife is at home with my child.maybe my wife go under the rain to prepare food i bought with my money for my child. My son sees this and credits my wife. My son doesnt know what i am facing here to buy the food at home. We fathers don suffer! Con be like say na only mothers dey do am all.

3 Likes

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
T-Bankz:
Nice writeup Mothers indeed are angels

Not when they killed your fathers oh. And these ladies we have now,huh.
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by onuwaje(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
I wish I had a mum like that anyway nice write up...... Keep it up
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by megxo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
@op, nice article u've got dia.....indeed momci's r priceleSs

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by gunuvi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mothers are just priceless. Too bad I lost mine some months ago. I still cried this morning as I miss her everyday but I always take consolation in the fact that I was able to take good care of her and was able to show her that her effort on us her children was not in vain.
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by Gen2jaynee: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
Dopefiend: There is a thread on dis already na. Whr r d mods sef?

https://www.nairaland.com/1055110/mother........eight-lies-mother
ur mumu go last,infact e no get rival,must ur comment??u av seen it b4 so y bother ursef?
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by mu2sa2: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
Over 1400 years ago a great man said "Paradise lies under the feet of the mother", and to this day 1.6 billion people hold these words to be the guiding principle in relating with their mothers: Great Prophet, good believers.
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nice Write up!
@ op
added you to my list.
cheesy
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by RickyRoss1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mothers are priceless. My mom suffered so much to make sure we all went to school and fed very well.
My mom was physically abused and beaten mercilessly by my wicked uncles after my dad died, they thought they will frighten my mom so she can ran away to her fathers house so they can claim all my fathers numerous lands. But mom was stronger than a man.

My prayer everyday is God pls give my mom more more healthy years so she can live long and enjoy the fruits of her hard labor.
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by baffylander(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Iya ni wura.....10 years gone and still relating to this. My mum once came to ibadan for visiting day though she couldnt even leave the car cos she was that sick and weak....still loving u mum!!!
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by uceee(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
Moms are truly Angels
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by freebreeze: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
May God bless all good mothers.

1 Like

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by Chivivian125: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Operalex:

I almost cry going tru ur thread. Mothers indeed are angel
you almost what! As for me i cried eventhough i was in a bus,couldnt hide my feeling....this post took me like a wave nostalgia...i remember losing my mum in her cause of delivery,both mother and baby died...i can never forget that day,i kept asking y and blaming my mum for attempting to give birth after having three of us...it was really a painful experience,i was lucky to have a wonderful father who took up d challenge...its bn 20yrs my mum died bt my dad never remarried....he has bn such a wonderful man....im so proud of u daddy

3 Likes

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by opee1231(f): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
this is amazing...mothers are the best guardian angel one can ever have... they are so full of love and our heaven lies under their feet.. the woman we all should love,cherish n care for is our mother..cus many wish they knw theirs. I Love My Adorable Mother..
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by vicholas(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hmmm! Good write up. I lost mine when am just eight years old. Right from that day till now i still missed her motherly care. No one like a mother to me
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by seankenny01(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
How I wish u insisted on taking Good care of that Woman even though u knew that she could lie out of love 4 u... D only painful part is that u didn't insist on her to reap d fruit of her labour...

1 Like

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by realsammie(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
tears dropping in my eyez as i'm typin dis.
i've been aving some little problem with my mom lately, but i will go & tell her i'm sorry.
GOD BLESS U POSTER. embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by Heeyhun(f): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
Dunno what i can do without her...she's my heaven sent!
Re: Touching Lies Mothers Tell Their Children by kemmy79: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk: very very priceless.
mothers are really invaluable. I lv my mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. / Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? / My Husband Want Anal Sex, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.