Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

No Internet After A Month Of Paying (Starcomms) - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / No Internet After A Month Of Paying (Starcomms) (9855 Views)

No Internet Access / A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! / I'm Tired Of Paying I Need Free Internet Conection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: No Internet After A Month Of Paying (Starcomms) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster, at least it is just one month, the B.Astards! owe me 3 months at 15k per month on EVDO modem.

Awolowo Road Office in Ikoyi, there is this IT guy who acts as if he knows everything to do with computing and he obviously is unaware that all he is doing is following rudimentary trouble-shooting steps that are remotely connected to the problem he is facing. He said it is impossible to install EVDO using VISTA, but i did and used it until i missed a month and my account was disconnected. after paying subscription, the password could not be activated for some reason and that was how the F.oool kept telling me to pay each month so they can login to re-activate the password. unbelievable. in the end i just dropped the device/reciepts with dem.
They tell you to write a letter for a refund to their head office. I did but the bastar.ds did not even think it polite to reply. grin one day as I drive past their mast at Ijora, I swear i will throw a rock at it angry
Re: No Internet After A Month Of Paying (Starcomms) by Easy09: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2010
that is why i prefer mtn n etibaba network,fastlink make sense wella,i get fastlink for sell oh!if you are interested just give me a call ok just 6000 naira only ,  cry
Re: No Internet After A Month Of Paying (Starcomms) by Easy09: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
my cell number is 07068609065 thanks,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Sixty (60) Computer Related Acronyms You Should Know!! / ✈✳✅ALL AMERICAN USED APPLE MACBOOK PRO & AIR / ALL SOLD!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.