Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

"Discover How To Play Sega Games On Your Mobile Phone" - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / "Discover How To Play Sega Games On Your Mobile Phone" (1415 Views)

Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? / Sega Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Discover How To Play Sega Games On Your Mobile Phone" by PRESERVER(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Fellow nairalanders! !!

Gone are those days that we do play Mario games and later came SEGA console which I do play a lot of games PES,Micheal Jackson MoonWalker, Sonic,Street Fighter and many more but I missed playing those games after my own console spoilt and buying another ones was wastage of money as they do spoil so easily which made me to quit buying them and went for Play Station,PSP,Nintendo and many more but I was so glad when I discovered how to Play those SEGA games on my mobile phone in which I played ROBOCOP and THE TERMINATOR,MOON WALKER and many others on my phone still with the same graphic as if I was playing it on a PC and I was really amazed but I'm here to show you how I did it so that you too can as well play those games right there on your mobile phone?

Are you ready?If yes,read the step by step guide here at http://www.presegsunderstanding.com/2012/09/discover-how-to-play-sega-games-on-your.html and see LIST OF SEGA GAMES here at
http://www.presegsunderstanding.com/2012/09/checkout-lists-of-sega-games_24.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Star Wars' Obi-wan Kenobi Is A Serial Jerk / Super Eagles Fifa 16 Ultimate Team: Road To 100 Games / FIFA 18 Game Officially Unveiled, See Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.