Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (38343 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Okongrace(f): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
obaxlove:

Pls can u help me drop my CV too? I am presently in ondo. For God's sake.
i submitted a soft copy online nt @owerri branch
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by obaxlove(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okon grace: i submitted a soft copy online nt @owerri branch
Pls can u help me submit mine too? i beg u in name of God. if yes pls may i have ur e-mail? mine is bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Okongrace(f): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
obaxlove:
Pls can u help me submit mine too? i beg u in name of God. if yes pls may i have ur e-mail? mine is bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com
jst 4ward ur cv to ccosuji@diamondbank.com.hp i hv hlp u
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by obaxlove(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okon grace: jst 4ward ur cv to ccosuji@diamondbank.com.hp i hv hlp u

Thanks friend. God bless u!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by swizy: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Got an iv last year dec. 16th 4 test in Lag, but culdnt make it.... I jst sent my cv again. Really hopin to get d iv 4 d nxt batch in owerri.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by 1soul(m): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
I pray the abuja test invite start rolling in..
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Latifahed: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
1soul: I pray the abuja test invite start rolling in..
yeah me too
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Chylo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Just received a success message on the owerri test of 21st. It reads: we are pleased to inform you that you were successful, you will be contacted soonest.

To be honest, the test was quite easy and dere were too many grammatical errors in the verbal section. Goodluck to all of you.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by moganna(f): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Okon grace,pls is that email still viable?can I still submit my CV for next week cos up till now I avnt gotten an invite 4d test in owerri.ccosuji@diamondbank.com
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by samilo88(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Chylo: Just received a success message on the owerri test of 21st. It reads: we are pleased to inform you that you were successful, you will be contacted soonest.

To be honest, the test was quite easy and dere were too many grammatical errors in the verbal section. Goodluck to all of you.
What do u mean by quite easy? Easy for u might not be easy for others considering the fact that some pple were writing such kind of exam for the first time. Congrats on ur success but pls don't try to demoralise those who didn't pass as well as making a mockery of the test. The test was quite OK, this is not SAT or engineering Math it is an apptitude test.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by samilo88(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
Chylo: Just received a success message on the owerri test of 21st. It reads: we are pleased to inform you that you were successful, you will be contacted soonest.

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by OluchiUmelo(f): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dis question goes to d TS hopefuls, did any of u send a THANK YOU Letter to DB after the Interview(s)? Pls dnt ignore my question, I nid to knw.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by doyexy: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Oluchi Umelo: Dis question goes to d TS hopefuls, did any of u send a THANK YOU Letter to DB after the Interview(s)? Pls dnt ignore my question, I nid to knw.

NO
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Chylo(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
samilo88:
What do u mean by quite easy? Easy for u might not be easy for others considering the fact that some pple were writing such kind of exam for the first time. Congrats on ur success but pls don't try to demoralise those who didn't pass as well as making a mockery of the test. The test was quite OK, this is not SAT or engineering Math it is an apptitude test.

Dude, chill men. Noone should be demoralised. I was giving my experience with the test to relax those who are to write it in the future. If ur relaxed, the test should be a breeze.
Thanx.
NB: once you are given the test, go straight to the verbal and critical reasoning sections. Once done there, take ur time wit the quantitative and guess d remaining in the last 5 mins. You must surely pass.
Pass mark, 25 over 50

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Okongrace(f): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
moganna: Okon grace,pls is that email still viable?can I still submit my CV for next week cos up till now I avnt gotten an invite 4d test in owerri.ccosuji@diamondbank.com
yes dear
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by platos56(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2013
Does anyone knw ow 2 send CV 4 ibadan ppl?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by doosky(f): 12:41pm On May 02, 2013
platos56: Does anyone knw ow 2 send CV 4 ibadan ppl?
just try submitting @ any of their branches, hope it helps. Goodluck!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by FredAgbaPhobia(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2013
Dos in Ts,howfar,does d TS looklike?
Do we still have Owerri TS hopefull on ground?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by ihuomaugonna: 9:59pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=its ik]Out of like the large number of unemployed graduates like I myself. A few of us were succesful in the just concluded Diamond Bank aptitude test that was conducted in owerri over the weekend.
I wanna know, please what's the next line of action? Cos I believe there are others like me out there who passed this test and don't know what next to do. Please who has a clue on what next we should do? Am ugonna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by FredAgbaPhobia(m): 1:26am On May 03, 2013
Ihuoma UGonna,pls do u know d numbers of candidates that were successful for 20th,21st and 28th of April?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Dandonec: 6:36am On May 07, 2013
I got the text too later that sunday evenin that I passed.. i've got sumone there, told me to be patient that we'll be called for an interview soon.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by balobusy: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
please as anyone got another date for db test again, have submitted and am still expecting there message. i don't mind to gatecrash for anyone coming up oooo.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by echelons(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2013
The interviews for Diamind bank 2013 Owerri zone have come and gone. It's like forever since our medicals with them - 13/05/2013. Since then nothing nothing! Why the delays? It's really frustrating especially because so many of us stopped pursuing other career options after getting this one. Diamond bank, Abeg be fast.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by amadice(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
echelons: The interviews for Diamind bank 2013 Owerri zone have come and gone. It's like forever since our medicals with them - 13/05/2013. Since then nothing nothing! Why the delays? It's really frustrating especially because so many of us stopped pursuing other career options after getting this one. Diamond bank, Abeg be fast.
eche hw far na
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by echelons(m): 4:44am On Jul 14, 2013
amadice: eche hw far na

m gud bro...
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by femos: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2013
Pls guyz ..i am a DB owerri hopeful.. Av done medicals 6th june 2013..interview 11th may in owerri ..I heard dey are sending TS alerts..pls any1 in my batch wit reliable information shuld pls call me . Timothy .08060274508.. cos am stil waiting 4my TS oh..tanks guyz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.