Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (38333 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
sashaa:
had my 1st on friday, 2nd on saturday. D Lord is with us all.

Amen oooooo. Success mails would soon fly #hopefulllll
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
@sasha, guess we had our interviews on same days: friday and saturday... grin we'll all be successful by God's grace
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Chizee01: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
Just got a text from diamond bank congratualting me on passin the two interviews and that I will be contacted for Medicaid soonest
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by chuglothen(f): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
@chizee, wen did u do ur 2nd intrvw? Fri or sat?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
Chizee01: Just got a text from diamond bank congratualting me on passin the two interviews and that I will be contacted for Medicaid soonest

Me too ooo. Did mine on fri. Tank u God. #Medical hopeful
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by chuglothen(f): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ok....did mine on saturday. Lemme try and relax
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wow, Congrats guys!! Still waiting for mine. Did on saturday
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
Plz peeps, has any1 that did 2nd interview on satda gotten d sms? Sm1 is about to faint plz!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
stanjohn57: Plz peeps, has any1 that did 2nd interview on satda gotten d sms? Sm1 is about to faint plz!

Pls dnt. A lot of peeps have nt bin contacted. U can call diamond bank hr .012798946
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Who else just got d Diamond Bank test? Congrats ppl! grin
Sorry,sms!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 3:56am On Nov 09, 2012
I'v gotten mine and i was successful! Thank u Lord
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2012
Congrats all medical hopeful
Hurray

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 3:29am On Nov 10, 2012
@ aribolseg @ chizee @sashaa et al, see U all there! Btw, any feelers on d next stage? Also, do they sign d bond just like some banks do? Will really want to know cos that will determine a lot!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by emekatimsu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
Two of my cousins also got a text congratulating them n there sucess in d interview on held last friday and saturday..
They wia asked to wait fr d next stage.
OverJoy wan kill them...lol
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
emekatimsu: Two of my cousins also got a text congratulating them n there sucess in d interview on held last friday and saturday..
They wia asked to wait fr d next stage.
OverJoy wan kill them...lol

Mk dem overjoy oooo. Scaling thru d interviews is as good as securing d job. Nxt nd last stage is medicals.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by malontee(m): 6:17am On Nov 11, 2012
Please does anybody have the clue of what entry level salary will be?? Am confused by what I hear friends say.....
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
malon tee: Please does anybody have the clue of what entry level salary will be?? Am confused by what I hear friends say.....

Diamond is currently d highest paying bank in Nigeria. U ll def be d highest paid ET in nigeria after TS.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
aribolseg:

Diamond is currently d highest paying bank in Nigeria. U ll def be d highest paid ET in nigeria after TS.

Wow! That's making sense! Have heard a lot about it,but am yet to bliv till I see sm1 earning d said amount sha
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by malontee(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
aribolseg:

. What's their pay? Pls b specific!

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by shayhun31: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sazyn: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
Y is this place so quiet na? Nobody even talked about being called 4 medicals

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by faithco: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2012
Good day house,please what is diamond bank test like for those who have written and were successful,tanx! It's urgent.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
sazyn: Y is this place so quiet na? Nobody even talked bout called 4 medicals
seriously. I guess everyone must have done theirs by now.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Chizee01: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2012
We are all waiting for Training School oooo...once they send us sms we go come make noise for here..
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by emekatimsu(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
trainning school for the sucessful intakes will start by 2nd week of January.
For ppl that are still intrested in trying luck again...diamondbank has started accepting CV for fresh graduate of any discipline.d position is Executive trainee and the minimum qulification is 2.2..

Diamonbank's recruitment seems to be evry 2months,i just pay they don't just lay people off one day same way they recruit o...
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Owbie(m): 3:39am On Nov 28, 2012
Please whats the address to forward the CV
emekatimsu: trainning school for the sucessful intakes will start by 2nd week of January.
For ppl that are still intrested in trying luck again...diamondbank has started accepting CV for fresh graduate of any discipline.d position is Executive trainee and the minimum qulification is 2.2..

Diamonbank's recruitment seems to be evry 2months,i just pay they don't just lay people off one day same way they recruit o...
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2012
emekatimsu: trainning school for the sucessful intakes will start by 2nd week of January.
Plz how authentic is this info?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by zitaspears: 3:08am On Nov 30, 2012
Pls oo ,u guys dt ve gone through diamond test pls tell me wat to expect
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
sashaa:
nope
sashaa, pls I passed the just concluded aptitude in Abuja. When should I be expecting the interview sections and what questions should I be prepared for. Rply
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Chizee01: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
yuddy2: sashaa, pls I passed the just concluded aptitude in Abuja. When should I be expecting the interview sections and what questions should I be prepared for. Rply
. Congrat they will contact you in abt 2wks or nxxt month that's Jan just read on d mission and vission of d bank brush up on ur accounting terms and banking terms and prepare a good answe to d question y do u want to work with diamond bank?..Gudluck
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
Chizee01: . Congrat they will contact you in abt 2wks or nxxt month that's Jan just read on d mission and vission of d bank brush up on ur accounting terms and banking terms and prepare a good answe to d question y do u want to work with diamond bank?..Gudluck
Thanks a lot dear. You have been of much help.but I know no accounting or banking terms since I actually studied Engineering
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
@yuddy, i cant say when u will be contacted mine was after like 2weeks. Then concerning d interview questions most of us in my batch were asked questions mainly on our discipline after the usual 'can we meet u' questions. Like, u are an engineer, why banking then? And then specific questions from ur course of study could be thrown @ u. Like define this, what is d meaning of that. And then i remember being asked 'why should we employ u out of all the others here?' just be very polite and confident.
Congrats dear on ur success in the test.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan / How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.