Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) (6692 Views)

''Dr'' A. Ariyo Of ''Igbo-genocide'' Fame Caught Protesting For Himself / Workers Protesting For Non Payment Of Salary In Osogbo (PICTURES) / FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by mukina2: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Areaboy2(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
lol! who is Oteh again? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by olapluto(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Either Oteh is doing marvelously well in whipping our lazy workers to shape or she refuses to play along with their corruption, and instead brings her corruption to lord it over them.

5 Likes

Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by DANILSA(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
Area_boy: lol! who is Oteh again? lipsrsealed
The women that sells Garri and beans @ kubwa mkt, u remember shee?

1 Like

Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by highlandre(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
Who cares? They can as well choose not to resume to their duty posts. Let Oteh be, abeg!
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by k2039: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
[size=14pt]She is not liked by the staff, because she would not submit herself to nigeria underground G and business as usual which the staff were used to before her arrival.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by stepo707: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
This was 2 months ago i guess.This ain't recent. OTEH is really giving those lazy hausa workers a hard time.No room for corruption.OTEH must stay.
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by NSNA: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
It is either her haters from the exposed fraudsters committee influenced or sponsored this
or
she she is not good for the job and should go
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Areaboy2(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
DANILSA: The women that sells Garri and beans @ kubwa mkt, u remember shee?

ah! that one, I remember her lol

but seriously though, I dunno who Oteh is...... "To the Google mobile...."
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
k2039: [size=14pt]She is not liked by the staff, because she would not submit herself to nigeria underground G and business as usual which the staff were used to before her arrival.[/size]

Criminals protesting for their pocket

1 Like

Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by kolokolobi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
oteh is the DG of SEC..the securities and exchange commission. She was in the eye of the storm durring the house of reps committe investigations into the near collapse of the capital market. After being riddled by various accusations bodering on impropriety ranging from extended stay at a hotel past the time aloud for her to get an official accomodation to other ridiculous hotels bills and engaging staff from organisations she is supposed to keep in check to a one man or even woman show at the commission. her her top assistants turned against her durring their testimonies not making her look pretty. She fired back at the Chairman of the committee alledging high handedness and her refusal to grant his various finacial requests being the underlying factor for the committee's vissible 'lets get to the bottom of the matter' approach even though they lost focus on the business of the day - the near collapse of the capital market. She also added that the committee chairman and deputy recieved business class tickets and estacode to attend a workshop in the Dominican Republic....a workshop they did not attend. Hon Hembe and his deputy are in court over the matter. The board of the commission which had only a few days left on their tenure thereafter suspended her only for the FG to reinstate her with an admonition to sin no more. the house of reps on the other hand are insisting that she must be removed.

me thinks the reps want to lay a preceedent so that heads of agencies whom they whip in line to grant their various monetary and other requests under the table will know whats coming if they dare follow her path. I submit that she had her faults which were glaring. thumbs up to her for daring those blood sucking reps who truly just shake down the Heads of these agencies. from the committe hearings you could sence she must have been running the show alone not neccessarily for her benefit but they were left with the shot end of the stick and so they fight back.

i hope some of the questions have been answered

1 Like

Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by garripack: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
[size=26pt]WEN THEY TIRE DEY WILL RESUME WORK FOOLS[/size]
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Ojobojo1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
Make money online without paying a dime, visit http://www.PlugInProfitSite.com/main-34215
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by taharqa: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
ola_pluto: Either Oteh is doing marvelously well in whipping our lazy workers to shape or she refuses to play along with their corruption, and instead brings her corruption to lord it over them.
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Ddaji(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
This was 2 months ago i guess.This ain't recent. OTEH is really giving those lazy hausa workers a hard time.No room for corruption.OTEH must stay
you are very stupid majority of sec staff are southerners.Oteh is corrupt
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by lacasa: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
stepo707: This was 2 months ago i guess.This ain't recent. OTEH is really giving those lazy hausa workers a hard time.No room for corruption.OTEH must stay.

Ɣou obviously dnt av anything 'upstairs'
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by lafuria1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
the responses here are 'either' this or that. mere assumptions. whats really the main issue. why are they protesting against her?
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by karaye: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
stepo707: This was 2 months ago i guess.This ain't recent. OTEH is really giving those lazy hausa workers a hard time.No room for corruption.OTEH must stay.

SO NA ONLY HAUSA DEY WORK FOR SEC?.HMMMMM. NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Oteh is a bitch, like every other undergraduate 'runs girl' in Nigeria, sorry to say. Because she is sleeping with the ULTIMATE POWER, she believes she is untouchable. Who doesn't know about her in Abuja? Useless woman. She is more corrupt than anyone else in SEC, but what makes her insufferable is that she rubs her connection with the ultimate dick power in everyone's face and tells them to do their worst. Annoying biaatch.
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
@Pro1,abeg who is the ultimate power weh she dey arrange?
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by BetaThings: 12:57am On Sep 26, 2012
Bigotry
A few months ago, staff of Airtel protested, I reckon that Indians hearing of it must have said "lazy Nigerians"
I can surmise that Yahoo Yahoo, the pastime of Southerners, is a demanding and dignifying undertaking
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Caseless: 1:11am On Sep 26, 2012
Hembe, d taker of d bribe is in court. Oteh, d giver of d bribe is back in SEC. Hembe, stripped of his position and oteh was reinstated. SML( shake my leg)!
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Caseless: 1:14am On Sep 26, 2012
Kamanda: @Pro1,abeg who is the ultimate power weh she dey arrange?
gutluck ebere jolantern
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by dejgan: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2012
pro01: Oteh is a bitch, like every other undergraduate 'runs girl' in Nigeria, sorry to say. Because she is sleeping with the ULTIMATE POWER, she believes she is untouchable. Who doesn't know about her in Abuja? Useless woman. She is more corrupt than anyone else in SEC, but what makes her insufferable is that she rubs her connection with the ultimate dick power in everyone's face and tells them to do their worst. Annoying biaatch.

What a shame! Where were these workers before Oteh came and capital market crashed? Why didn't they protest then to protect the hard-earned money of poor Nigerians who bought those over bloated stocks. YThe civil (evil) servants are Nigeria's greatest devils after our politicians. They are even worse than politicians in some cases.
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2012
caseless: gutluck ebere jolantern
KAI!!!! Lucky Barstaaard
Re: SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) by Halogen50(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
@kolokolobi, I agree with you. Oteh was also investigated and audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) and was not found guilty of corruption, though she had some administrative lapses. I respect PWC because those guys have uncompromising integrity and expertise. So if PWC says Oteh is not corrupt, she definitely isn't corrupt.

pro01: Oteh is a bitch, like every other undergraduate 'runs girl' in Nigeria, sorry to say. Because she is sleeping with the ULTIMATE POWER, she believes she is untouchable. Who doesn't know about her in Abuja? Useless woman. She is more corrupt than anyone else in SEC, but what makes her insufferable is that she rubs her connection with the ultimate dick power in everyone's face and tells them to do their worst. Annoying biaatch.

@pro01. I read this lady's bio and CV before i read your post. looks like your perception of women is one-size-fits-all. anybody who can see through the haze will know that this woman is only being attacked by those who want her to leave SEC.

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? / What Is "Dariqa Muslims": Political Understanding Of Muslim Divisions/groups / I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.