Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] (6549 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) / All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Today we at gistsdaily bring you a culled list that details into the life of 5 African Presidents who live Promiscuous lifestyles. Without further ado, lets get down to today’s business.

www.gistsdaily.com/5-african-presidents-with-seriouspromiscuous-lifestyle/

1. King Mswati [Country: Swaziland]

King Mswati of Swaziland makes the top of this list because of his several wives and children. Mswati, the polygamous king is said to use as much as £31.7m of
Swaziland’s annual budget to sustain an
estimated 24 children and 14 wives in 13
lavish palaces. Three of the king’s wives
have fled his kingdom in recent years,
citing emotional and physical abuse.

In 2012 80,000 bare-breasted virgins
danced for king of Swaziland, for his
pleasure and potentially choosing a wife, or just some of them to occasionally lay with. Who knows?. His father King Sobhuza the second had 70 wives. Mswati has more siblings than any other royal or monarch in the world – 96 of them. His last wife was married at 19 years, and he selected her from one of his ceremonies.

He is one of the richest Monarch in Africa though he governs a very small country.
Mswati has been voted the most lechery
driven African President in 2015, perhaps ever, as many might argue.

2. Jacob Zuma [Country: South-Africa]

South-African President, Jacob Zuma makes this incredible list and it comes as no surprise.

Jacob Zuma, after serving as South African Vice President and before becoming President and President of the African National Congress (ANC) political party, was charged with rape (2005–06).

He is Polygamous and very lechery when it comes to women. President Jacob In 2014 Zuma hinted that he may be ready to take a fifth wife to accompany him through old age.The 72-year-old said in isiZulu “Angakayakhi indlu yokugugela … laba ngisabathathile nje” (I do have wives but I’m yet to marry my last one).

Zuma, who has about 20 children, has
married six times but currently has four
wives on the state’s budget, despite
criticism from some taxpayers. He’s been charged at one time for defiling a woman without consent.

3. Muammar Gaddafi [Country: Libya]

The late former leader of Libya makes it to this list as he’s got an incredible record of having women around him at all times.

Gaddafi had two wives Safia Farkash and Fatiha al-Nuri only. For many, the death of Muammar Gaddafi will confirm the end of an era, but for Safia, the woman who says the dictator defiled her for five years, the shadow of the colonel will haunt her forever. Safia says she felt a mixture of feelings when she saw images of the leader’s lifeless body, ranging from happiness to anger.

Gaddafi had female body guards who he
abused, and beat up. He would have Orgies at his Presidential house with body guards who he occasionally slept with. According to reports, a dozen girls have suffered the same fate to satisfy the colonel’s weird desires adding that they were often dressed like his female bodyguards.

4. John Dramani Mahama [Country: Ghana]

President of our neighbouring country,
Ghana makes it to this list, althought most times he usually denies being a womaniser, but he has several children outside of wedlock.

“There is this notion of me being a
womaniser which is certainly not true. I
have had children outside my marriage.
But I am at peace with my wife. She
understands the circumstances in which it happened, and I have been a responsible father to my children,” said the president.

President Mahama officially put the
number of his children at seven. It is
officially accepted that the President has also fathered other kids outside of his marriage with an unknown woman and had a boy before his marriage to Lordina.

President Mahama has for a long time been at the receiving end of a raging controversy over the number of children that he has actually fathered. Many sources claim that Mohama, has at least 5 extra marital affairs and has more than seven children that he claims to have.

5. Yahya Jammeh [Country: Gambia]

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has had three wives, Alima Sallah, Zeinab Suma Jammeh, Tuti Faal. he Impregnated Fatou Jarol-Jammeh, a scholarship awardee Unfortunately the baby was diagnosed with Down Syndrome, just like Mr. President’s
two children. After the diagnosis, Fatou’s pregnancy was aborted in the United States, and Adeola tells you how Mr. President is trying to cover-up his extra marital affairs.

Yahya Jammeh has been know to be a wife snatcher and has had other children outside marriage. He uses his wealth and power to go after younger women and teenagers. He has been Voted the Fifth most lechery-driven Presidents in Africa.

Written By khenykhey For www.gistsdaily.com

Source===>www.gistsdaily.com/5-african-presidents-with-seriouspromiscuous-lifestyle/

Cc: lalasticlala, Afam4eva , Ikenna351 , OAM4J
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by wealthyguyman(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Zuma grin four wives on state budget?

1 Like

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by topoisomerase: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari didn't make the list? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Eden007(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
I
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Zonacom(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
6. Olusegun Obasanjo.
Had uncountable number of wives. Couldn't control himself to the extent of bedding his son's wife.

Na so i hear am

14 Likes

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by temitemi1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Where is Obasanjo on the list

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Obj should be No 1 for sleeping with his daughter inlaw and handling Oby ezekwesili in public

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by shogz89: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Just imagine Gambian president,, three of him children get down syndrome,, na family curse or family heritage..

4 Likes

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari cannot be on that list because @ 75 there is a limit to what an #oldwine can do but in #FullnessOfTime Aisha will shout Praise jah after showing him that his manhood lives on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by lyntiffany(f): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Baba the inlaw fuçker should be the 1st on that list.
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by afolwalex20(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Am I d only 1 seeing this!!
King mswati abi wetin him call himself. His fada had 70 wives?? 97 children??
This 1 finished solomon's record. Abi how many solomon marry?

Even a cock can't produce 80 chickens & na dem Bleep pass o!

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
All of you people shouting OBJ angry Have you guys forgotten ABACHA

1 Like

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Princecalm(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
if it was Nigeria, Mahama would have found it difficult making it to that seat.

1 Like

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by omololu2020(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
K
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Ebusbaba1: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Who get big pin charger?

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
One of our own went to UK and landed in a hospital with the help of a lady grin
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by dinachi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
It still beats perforating another mans anus in the name of civilization(homosexuality).
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
dinachi:
It still beats perforating another mans anus in the name of civilization(homosexuality).
grin grin ANUS PERFORATING grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Zonacom:
6. Olusegun Obasanjo.
Had uncountable number of wives. Couldn't control himself to the extent of bedding his son's wife.

Na so i hear am
rumour!
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ebusbaba1:
Who get big pin charger?
take sense in obasanjo name.
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by constance500: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
I'm coming
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by iamrealdeji(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari and IBB no like woman at all,i've never heard anything of such about them
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by africandictator(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
so happy for ermmm oooh.... I intend to marry not less than 3 wives though..
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by brixton: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
I know a 72 years old president Michelle of West Germany that married his wife when she was 12!
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by MalcoImX: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
brixton:
I know a 72 years old president Michelle of West Germany that married his wife when she was 12!

Is Buhari haunting you in your dreams?

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by brixton: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
Is Buhari haunting you in your dreams?

Rlly? So Buhari married his wife at 12? Na wah o, how can a whole MalcolmX be supporting a peadophile?
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by MalcoImX: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
brixton:

Rlly? So Buhari married his wife at 12? Na wah o, how can a whole MalcolmX be supporting a peadophile?
FFK said he's evil. At another time he said he's receiving funds from Al-Qaeda and ISIL. and some believed him. A part of your soul suffers anytime you try to bring somebody down. The way you guys carry this man's matter for anything shows he's really worrying your life. Medically, it's your not his blood pressure that rises.
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Since when did keeping tabs on a man' wives and young pregnable helpers become a topic of gossip in media?

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Viktor1983(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Since when did keeping tabs on a man' wives and young pregnable helpers become a topic of gossip in media?
Today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by brixton: 1:43am On Jul 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
FFK said he's evil. At another time he said he's receiving funds from Al-Qaeda and ISIL. and some believed him. A part of your soul suffers anytime you try to bring somebody down. The way you guys carry this man's matter for anything shows he's really worrying your life. Medically, it's your not his blood pressure that rises.

You are the one bringing him into our discuss.. I expected you to argue against him marrying a 12 year old instead u re here preaching holier than thou! If your peadophile thinks the pressure of his position is too much, simply tell him to resign. Even Tinubu wants him to resign.

No ever quote me again bcoz of that terrorist dullard_
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Shaadey: 3:13am On Jul 09, 2015
AIDS is real
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by timilehing(m): 3:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Bas.tards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attrocities Of Biafran Soldiers during civil war / IPOB Protest In Owerri -13/11/2015 - Has Kicked Off / Court Sacks Regina Daniels’ Husband Ned Nwoko, Withdrew Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.