Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) (19403 Views)

Archbishop, Imam Join Hands To Diffuse CAR Violence / Egypt Teacher Cuts Hair Of Schoolgirls For Not Wearing Muslim Hijab / Israeli Authorities Prevent 17 Palestinians From Getting Necessary Eye Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
kariolality: That guy will never become somebody in live again...How will he eat,dress,defend,drive,DO THINGS e.t.c...
YOU ARE RIGHT. NOBODY WILL LET HIM LIVE IN WITH THEM AGAIN grin
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by djeezy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
:oWTF!
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Adanyebe(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
johnstar: Fear first catch me o, I tnk say na 9ja man go cut him hand grin grin, which 9ja man go even do dis 1 self, cheesy cheesy

LOL cheesy cheesy naughty BOY grin grin grin
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by xammy1stlady: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
MY GOD........
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by killuminati(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
SlyIg: ISLAM
PEACE
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by ReLaTE(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
seriallink:

Direct interpretation of scripture grin self applied sharia law in the making! Koloness dey worry am grin
misinterpretation of the scripture.
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by qplus(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
He automatically has turned himself into a begger......SMH for him
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by dublinkmy6: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
codernoni :
I go cut my d1CK be dat sad
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by kariolality: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ARE RIGHT. NOBODY WILL LET HIM LIVE IN WITH THEM AGAIN grin
Life,man na mistake jo
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Mepounds(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dis shows true repentance and willingness to make heaven but make sure you are nt a victim 2 other sins
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by mike404(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
manmustwac: SENSELESS!!!
gringringrin omo that guy na confirm ODE O cheesy
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Mepounds(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Yes,new life necessites new rules and regulations
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Destindave(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mental Disorder of the first order..Man,how can u do dat to urself
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by akpunku1: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
eyaa, check well and u'l find out say na frm villa dem do am dis juju, d person wey do am sef don die.
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by dublinkmy6: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
codernoni :
I go cut my d1CK be dat sad
Seriously, i've prayed that God should de-activate my d.ick... but i also tell myself, it's God himself that created the thing and also the crazy way it functions - especially without my input or consent. So, i think i should leave it that way. lol
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by sugar001(f): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
cheesy Good move
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Alaafialoro(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Kleptomania!
He should have gone for rehabilitation.
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by idugbe(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
If your 'third leg' causes you to sin nko, what do you do
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
he is tryin to avoid stealing kwo? he shoulda av commited suicide nah..dead man cant steal..islam a bad.
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Extremism
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Speechless
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by megareal: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
He will continue to steal. He only needs to learn how to manipulate the stumps and he is back to square one. He can also steal with his mouth and toes. After all, I do pick things up with my toes (not stealing o) talkless of a Kleptomaniac! I say, futility at its best.
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
ReLaTE: misinterpretation of the scripture.

I meant he directly interpreted it the way it was written! grin
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by fankasibe: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
if he were to be a rapist then he will cut off his ANACONDA
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by chucky234(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
bright007: After d first wrist was gone,which wrist did he use in cutting the second wrist off....coccck and bull story
He used his two legs to handle the cutlass and then chop off the remaining wrist
LMAO
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by chucky234(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
First grade mumu-maga
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by greatgod2012(f): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
**sighs**
na wa o!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by topslimz(f): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
A senseless act. Our God is a merciful father ready 2 4giv,heal us 4rm all imfirminities.He shud hav jst ask of mercy instead of takin dat decision
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Self inflicted Islamic sharia be that.
No further comments!
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by hardbody: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
So long as he does not glide by the car door and ask for any help, i wish him well in his new found disposition. I cannot condemn him, when hunger catch am, that one will be grade A condemnation.
Re: Man Cuts-Off His Hands To Prevent Stealing (PHOTO) by ghettodreamz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
He's being a firm believer. I wonder what he would have done, if it was his manhood that causes him to sin here angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign / Sultan Sa'ad Announces The Commencement Of Ramadan / Eid Ul Fitr To Be Marked In Saudi Arabia, UAE On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.