Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. (10916 Views)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Afam4eva(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
These people are not even fit to govern a local government not to talk of a state.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
afam4eva:
So where did you get that name "Ogbeche" from?
One time super chickens player.... Bartholomew Ogbeche... Friends say I play footy like him.. U know what that means ..lollz
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
ogbeche77:
One time super chickens player.... Bartholomew Ogbeche... Friends say I play footy like him.. U know what that means ..lollz
oh...that guy that does backflip(sangalo) grin
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
susku mayaya: Are these people really contesting for the gubernatorial seat? They must be joking, they are real clowns. grin grin grin. The ANPP candidate can't even speak english.
No he can speak oooo... He just does not want to show off.. He's saving everything for his swearing in ceremony

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by EkoAtlantic: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
The recorded clip of this debate should forever be thrown into the Lagoon. It's a bad representation of Nigeria. Also, I don't know why the organizer of this debate haven't sent these clueless people packing undecided
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by tnktosin(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
susku mayaya: Are these people really contesting for the gubernatorial seat? They must be joking, they are real clowns. grin grin grin. The ANPP candidate can't even speak english.
I think they are up for deputy
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by tnktosin(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
ogbeche77:
No he can speak oooo... He just does not want to show off.. He's saving everything for his swearing in ceremony
Lol, I pray ooooo. Amen.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by truth4meal(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
ogbeche77:
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
Rhino. 5, you've got to come and answer for your people embarassed
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by tnktosin(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
Men, dat NCP lady keeps setting up committees like gej. Her English bad gan and this Rotimi guy dats stuck to yoruba mehn they should bow their heads in shame.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by tnktosin(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
Vote for NCP today and put your destinies into your hands
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by jmaine: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
.Nairaland:
Rhino. 5, you've got to come and answer for your people embarassed

For wetin ? . . . . .
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by jmaine: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Adeyeyeaki: ANPP candidate dont know d difference btw Import and Export. He said they will import Cocoa. LMAO!;-(

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by FILEBE(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Why isnt this on d front page? Some useless topic about FOOD FIGHTS makes the front page and this doesnt? Smh 4 Nairaland Mods
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
jmaine:

For wetin ? . . . . .

I think Rhino is from Ondo. smiley
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by sucezTP(f): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
It seems the educated ones were afraid to face the audience, that was why their spaces were found vacant..
Another thing i observed was lack of preparations..
Lets see whats gonna happen tomorrow..
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by sucezTP(f): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
tnktosin: Vote for NCP today and put your destinies into your hands

LMAO
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by executinal(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
Adeyeyeaki: ANPP candidate dont know d difference btw Import and Export. He said they will import Cocoa. LMAO!;-(
what?? LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by sucezTP(f): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
tnktosin: Blood of god shocked shocked shocked this is unbelievably ungbikuable. Are there no educated people in Ondo state? I can't believe my eyes n ears, c gbagaun. I fact all d bottles 4 my crib don break. C governorship aspirant can't even speak simple and correct pidgin. How do you collide with Power holdings cheesy

LMAO
she would collide with power holdings by hugging wet transformers so that the masses wld have electricity..
I only laughed when she mentioned solar energy..
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
O Ma Se O! "crying for ondo state". embarassed
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by moodswing(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
The ANPP candidate just made my neighbor, who happens to be an English teacher from Ondo state, slit his throat. Truly that man is worth dying for. He's a big joke. Didn't they tell him it wasn't a community meeting but a political debate. And people are expected to at-least be conversant with English or anything that sounds like it.

I wish I can slit my throat for this man, but i got a moodswing.

NEXT.....
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Aizebioje(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
These guys r jokes...DAMN,that ANPP candidate is an absolute waste of space.Really pity the panelists,they are gonna go home with a raging migraine...Hmm the state of 9ja politics and politicians reflects on every other sector of the economy...poor and wretched and disorganized and confused...
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by earthgreeners(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
Abeg, d people wey speak English in d past, no be chop dem chop our money ni....To hell with English!...na Yorubaland we dey

The ANPP man was the best candidate, just for his inability to communicate in English....
His solutions to the problem of housing, electricity and water supply were perfect....

SMH though..dat NCP woman dey shake like pikin, and the other guy sounds like a local government secretary.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
earthgreeners: Abeg, d people wey speak English in d past, no be chop dem chop our money ni....To hell with English!...na Yorubaland we dey

The ANPP man was the best candidate, just for his inability to communicate in English....
His solutions to the problem of housing, electricity and water supply were perfect....

SMH though..dat NCP woman dey shake like pikin, and the other guy sounds like a local government secretary.
The same ANPP man who they asked how he intend to solve housing problem & he replied by saying some farm settlement shitt, Adekunle Ajasin & granite..
@Earthgreeners u sure say u watch the debate at all
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
duality: This is serious!! some of them are speaking Yoruba. I understand its their Language, but how then do people like us who don't understand the language evaluate them. I doubt Nancy understands Yoruba.

If you are from Ondo and expect to vote, and you do not understand Yoruba, then maybe you shouldn't be voting? This is not lagos we are talking about here. Ondo people are one of the most educated but one thing you have to give it up for is the pride with which the Yoruba language is carried. Most ondo people are fluent in both yoruba and english sha.

Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by mbhs139(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
Adeyeyeaki: This is serious o. O my God! IKUEWUMI ROTIMI a deputy candidate dont know what Blue Print is. Am crying 4 dis nation.;-(

Guy, me self no know am o. But I check wiki, see wetin him give me:

wikipedia: A blueprint is a type of paper-based reproduction usually of a technical drawing, documenting an architecture or an engineering design. However, the term "blueprint" has almost been completely replaced with "drawing" in the design and construction industry

Na true?
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by tolulopetoby: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
So sad dt ds re d set of pple aspiring to be d d-gov. Of my dear state.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by Ramcie(f): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
ogbeche77:
Lmao you are harsh. Couldn't stop laughing till I choked on my food. Swearing in ceremony my foot. This type of man am sure has been posing to his kids how he always topped his class in school.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by MyOpinion1(f): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
[quote
author=ogbeche77]See this ANPP man no Sabi meaning of blue print, see
as audience dey laff... Chai, and this man na person papa ooooo
Abeg dem dash this man deputy Gov form?[/quote] abeg dem no dash am nah steal im steal am...LWKMD
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by fortyfeet(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ehe now, import from Ogun state. We are in trouble. The governorship candidates pick their deputy any how so that they cannot be challenged any how. Its a pity.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by suskumayaya(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
ogbeche77:
grin indeed. They already know their results. loosers
Re: Ondo Deputy Governorship Debate On AIT ..LIVE.. by gbokukueba(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
A-town:

If you are from Ondo and expect to vote, and you do not understand Yoruba, then maybe you shouldn't be voting? This is not lagos we are talking about here. Ondo people are one of the most educated but one thing you have to give it up for is the pride with which the Yoruba language is carried. Most ondo people are fluent in both yoruba and english sha.

I beg to disagree sir... I schooled in Ondo state... It should be few not most.

Breaking: Another Video Of Tinubu Adjusting His Pampers / Jalingo APC Chairman, Bashir Bakari Suspended For Allegedly Working For PDP / We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG