Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' (3363 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / What Is The Best Rap Song Ever Made? What Is The Name Of The Rap Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2008
Greetings to all rapper on nairaland.
I personally don't like the way the rap thread are being crashed by everybody,from hates and beefs originating from battles. The rap thread used to be respected, and the most interesting and we used to have so much fun. I believe that the hype of some battles caused so much beef,insults,name calling e.t.c , so for this reason i want peace to reign. I want to settle all quarrels and make peace between and among all warring
parties, i wont mention names but Maverik, Afrocynic,Wordsmith,Po_deep,,Eldee,Tosin, Hybrid-x,Menike,
Mailmalc,Spottie,Sharn06,Chiogo,Bolajibaok,Jerrymania,I-shine,Ravenzord,Worldbest,J-duck,Rapsody,Saucekid,Dblock,Paddy_ho,Mathuss,Tianshie,Obedz,Xsosa and other nairaland rappers know exactly what am talking about.All parties will agree to squash beef and delete any abusive or insultive threads or beefing posts
against each other.We will all agree to battle and have fun and not post personal insults at each other.

Everybody,it is normal to have battle beefs and hypes but we don't need to take it far at all.Even in boxing and
wrestling, all the hype is just to make money and nothing personal at all.Great rap battles have been battled on nairaland and we all know how controversial the results have been and we all enjoyed every battle and the characters.We like all the nairaland characters and we will not treat anyone as an outcast or hater, one way or another we have entertained each other somehow.

I believe we all matured,there is no need crashing the rap party which was newly created for us by Seun.
I already envisaged how this peace making treaty will go,first the usaual warheads will throw insults and blame each other.We need to allow peace reign and lets all be matured please.

We are all brothers and sisters ,we love everybody here and we want rap threads to regain its respect.

So nairaland rappers lets squash the beefs so that peace can reign.
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by chiogo(f): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2008
Well, undecided

1 Like

Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by IShine(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
Internet beef? lol ok let me put it this way nobody is beefing nobody damn we're men so it's just ego and I will second Alexpissu by saying everybody should bury their ego underneath them and let peace reign here. Personally I haven't gotten beef with anyone here expect that I have been doing freestyle daily and none of the emcees are responding so I am seriously mad at everyone including you Alexpissu lol I am kidding but seriously you all need to start dropping freestyle and Sh!t.

Respect.
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by PoDeep(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2008
@I-shine, u want a peaceful battle?
Accept this challenge, I'm calling u out.
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by PoDeep(m): 12:08am On Jan 16, 2008
@topic
I aint apologizing for sh*t, I didnt even call bolaji names till d monday incident.
Respect should be reciprocal. I think bolajibaok should make a public apology to the whole rap congregation then we can start exchangin plesantries. I personally want a peaceful fun-filled 2008 myself but bolaji keeps creating controversies which end up in name-calling & when people have their parents cussed at, even over the internet, it blinds maturity & encourages their egos to strike back so I-shine its not so easy to "bury ur ego" ok?
The root of beef these days on the music section all originates from bolajibaok & his numerous usernames. Until he apologises, my lips aint moving. Period.
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by chiogo(f): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2008
Po Deep:

@topic
I aint apologizing for sh*t, I didnt even call bolaji names till d monday incident.
Respect should be reciprocal. I think bolajibaok should make a public apology to the whole rap congregation then we can start exchangin plesantries. I personally want a peaceful fun-filled 2008 myself but bolaji keeps creating controversies which end up in name-calling & when people have their parents cussed at, even over the internet, it blinds maturity & encourages their egos to strike back so I-shine its not so easy to "bury your ego" ok?
The root of beef these days on the music section all originates from bolajibaok & his numerous usernames. Until he apologises, my lips aint moving. Period.
You mean your fingers. lol.[quote][/quote]
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by IShine(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2008
Po Deep why not but first they have to get this place to settle I mean Bolaji should apologies if he wants to + they need to decide who won some of the previous battle and after that I will battle you.

Please everyone let peace reign and those that needs to apologies should do so in time.

Props,
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by Maverik: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2008
Quote:
"We want Justice!/There'll be no peace without justice!!"
[kRS One off tha album 'Kristyles']
Quote:
"Immature black behaviour is worse than being a traitor!"
[KRS One off d album 'Kristyles]

@Alexpissu
This aint bout beef,son? This is about preserving the mutual respect and congeniality amongst Nairaland Netceez that is being eroded by an ex-convict i banished and has refused to serve his sentence.As long as Bolajibaok's existence is still being acknowledged on our rap threads,there'll be no respect!,no peace!,no justice!

THE JUDGE HAS SPOKEN!
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by PoDeep(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2008
Aight.
Oya, heads come & apologize o!
Rapsody come & preach to us o!
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by edosioo(f): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2008
@all
there is no point pointing accusing fingerz at other rappers. alexpisu already said that .

@maverik
grow up and stop this irritating stronghead.
you will only fuel the crisis.
no one is to be treated like an outcast. and all your previous judgements have been over-ruled
by now u should know that no one can evict another person in nairaland except seun the admin man.
you are 55 % responsible for messing up this threads with your partial judgements . but thats all history now
we need to move forward .forget the past and let peace reign.
all judgements will be deleted including mine and every other person's
let the named culprits apologise openly
and no one should hold any further grudge.

@chiogo
ur a female right?.
a motherly figure should have a strong and caring heart.
ladies usually have a forgiven nature. what it do ma ?

@alexpisu
i admire your peacemaking move
i never knew this level of maturity existed in you.

@i-shine/rapsody
good spirit u got bro,
why dont u mediate and be a peacekeeper too?
you have the most respectable character for this
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by Wordsmith(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2008
How did that rastaman say it?

"everybody's crying out for peace,
well i'm crying out for justice"

i second Po Deep and Maverik. The best way to end this? Bolajibaok leaves Nairaland. . .simple!

Don't get it twisted, I don't have beef with anyone, not even baok. . .why should i beef a thing that doesn't exist?
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by IShine(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2008
no no no one should leave for the other man, you guyz can sort it out among each other somehow,

http://bluedog.wavestreamer.com:8124/listen.pls
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by eldee(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2008
as any average nairalander, I just wanted respect and cred for nland rap threads.
there used to be a time when even the guests could come by and just dig what them emcees are doing

that is almost impossible if bolaji and all his other usernames keep acting the way he's known to be. . .
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by bolajibaok(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2008
@EVERYONE
the biggest and the most controversial online character that doesnt really exist is bolajibroke .  
why should anyone beef an online shadow.?
we all point accusing fingers forgetting that the other 4 points back at us !
like alex said no need to lay blames . lets allow peace to reign

common yall lets not keep messing up this threads. let peace reign .

eldee /maverik /po-deep and wordsmith
of course you 4 people were the most hit by my venoms. common guys . no love lost . yall are my blood brothers!
sorry for the pain but recognise i got a heart of a lion like my lion brothers too.
am like a prodigal son coming back into my popzy house.

@wordsmith
the noise was just a battle hype. we all know you are big and mighty up in here .daold battle cat . one love

@po-deep
you really wanted to beat your own blood brother . men if you do , which other brother would you have  left?
squash the beef men. i am your blood

@maverik
no need for the stronghead. peace is bigger than all of that . one love.

@eldee
you created the battle flame and the hype that went with with. i only poured fuel into it.
what if i tell you that bj broke aint my real name. would u believe ?
i aint got no other clones. they all are just my fans. they luv me a whole lot for d insane drama i bring
and i like the intro to the warcraft battle . you did a very good job on the intro.
no hate my brother. 1luv 4ever

@to the other rappers and every other person in here big or small , ill or wack , man or woman, boy or girl
Sorry to all of yall.  one love.  from the most unlikely source -bolajibroke.

if i can change . then everyone can change too . let the peace reign supreme . we are one family

the rest can apologise too now . so that the rap threads can return back to normal .

@i-shine
i see you men.  unexplainable love like no other .
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by Maverik: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2008
Quote:
"When a man is fooled once,he is only blamed 4 being gullible,but when he falls 4 the same trick twice,then he is cursed 4 being downright stupid!"

This is not d first time Bolajibaok has flipped tha script claiming to have changed only to do something more outrageous!
I gave em d benefit of d doubt when Zephyrr gave em d cold shoulder,mediated an earlier dispute btw him and Wordsmith and even agreed to analyze their battle upon Eldee's invitation! Yall kno how that ended wt Bolaji tryna soil my robes in d mud.
Like Mr Raheem wud say "A man is allowed only one foolishness in his life".Bolajibaok crossed the line and must serve his sentence.
Seun might own Nairaland but we run the rap battle thread! Like Jigga wud say "This is d underground Nigga/we police ourselves"

Anybody who wants to keep relatnz wt Bolajibaok is free to do so,but dnt come asking me to judge no battles 4 u! Im a free-minded judge but im not stupid!

TO EACH HIS OWN!
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by PoDeep(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2008
@bolajibaok, apology accepted. I apologise to u too. Peace.

@maverik, c'mon judge, we know he's a prodigal child, dats why we've got to forgive him for as many times as he apologises.

@ all, come & rid ur mind of beef by making peace.
Its about time we started having hate-free battles.
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by DarkNight1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2008
wow
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by DarkNight1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2008
This is how yaal get down?
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by PoDeep(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2008
What were u expectin, dude?
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by mukina2: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2008
Its good for you guys to settle all the beef .

Bola stop creating beef threads for people . without their consent wink

Eldee and Tosin you two stop o tongue

the ladies too wink

Po Deep and Gbade tongue an the rest of you guys

let peace reign wink

P:s Gbade we still got to beef angry tongue grin grin
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by tosinadeda: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2008
no yawa grin
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by mailmalc(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2008
@all
hmmmm. . . . dont hav probs wit anyone afterall this aint the real world.

@Bolajibaok[/b]As a sign of repentance, post all your [b]clone-usernames, i mean the flowshow, Dr Hydro, Edosioo, Bonjoconjo and the rest then i guess u'll be forgiven by all.
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by bolajibaok(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2008
mailmalc:

@all
hmmmm. . . . don't hav probs wit anyone afterall this aint the real world.

@Bolajibaok[/b]As a sign of repentance, post all your [b]clone-usernames, i mean the flowshow, Dr Hydro, Edosioo, Bonjoconjo and the rest then i guess u'll be forgiven by all.

evil minds never repent . mailmalc are you an evil mind?
everyone wants peace and you now wanna pour fire into a quenched flame
and who are those people you mentioned ?
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by bolajibaok(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
@chiogo
your signature says :
being ''broke'' is not an option . love you .T.I.P

what does that mean ?
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by HYBRIDX(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ EVERYONE

loook peeps. . . . thurrs no need wasting precious time . . . . . .bjbroke aint never gonna stop . . . . cant knock the spots off a leopard . . . . bj repenting is like pouring water on the back of dog . . . . . it will never hold ggggggggggggg . . . . . . just gave u'all a back of the envelope analysis . . . . i suggest y 'all get on with ya programmes and just ignore bj . . . .

@maverick

see the lite in ur vision bro, . . .stay flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@wordsmith,

yo wassup son . . . .i think bj has the right to be on whatever thread he chooses to be . . . we all gots to live it . . . . .just like the worlds got to leave with AIDS . . . . word . . .
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by bolajibaok(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2008
@HYBRID-X
this is exactly what alexpissu predicted .
some people will want peace because they are extremely matured and wouldnt bother pointing fingers or layin blames
but some others will blab and point accusing fingers and later see the need to have peace when the war ends.

his prediction is just coming to past now. no hate on you. you are my brother. its love we all got

if i tell you that i am a nigerian celebrity would you believe me and show some luv?
you guys dont even know who i am , if i reveal who i am , yall wouldnt believe its me .

hiroshima war quote - ''when the war starts it will consume everybody living'' . including those yet unborn

why should we continue to fight and mess up the threads when peace is waiting for us all?
and we can have good threads and hate -free rap battles and freestyles?

embrace peace and leave this childishness pls .
let the peace reign hybrid. war brings mass destructions . let peace reign

if someone like me -''the great broke'' - the number one spearhead warlord can embrace peace , why cant u ?
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by Wordsmith(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2008
I ain't apologizing for sh*t. He's done it before and for sure he'll do it again.

Like the old saying goes, "fool me once, damn you. . . .fool me twice, damn me!"

like mailmalc said, if bolaji's truly repentant, he'd confess his multiple usernames
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by PoDeep(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2008
Yeah dude, cough em up, we want those usernames 4 real.
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by Jduck13(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2008
Yo forget beef! It is a lot better go gospel! Praise the Maker!

we need to rap for christ and use our skils for whats right.

Trust me its betterm I used to br the first one to step up and battle and get beef wit dudes.

Crayola, Menike, Po Deep, Tianshie, and Hood boi are just a few of the people I have battled on these threads but I left that path for the truth.

I have battled over 20 people on these threads easy but still wasn't satisfied with my rap career

Trus me beef ain't as fun. grin
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by opemogaji(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2008
yall should dead the beef.
i aint post shit untilll yalll dead it,
it make no sense,
yalll all o-d on diz battle shyt.
yall could battle each other , but not o-d lyke yall doing it
so dead the fuc in beeef, !
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by bolajibaok(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2008
a child never knows what the meaning of hot is until he gets burned in flaming fire

here are the usernames you requested for
1. wordsmith
2. mailmalc
3. maverik
4. hybrid-x
5. gbade-x
6. po-deep
Re: ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' by Rapsody(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2008
Dèjavu! Dèjavu! Is it just me or have we been thru this way before?
Anyone of yall who aint too thugged out to pray should join me in seeking God's intervention in this issue! The collateral damage this whole fiasco has caused may not be easily mended like on previous occassions (especially the damage to people's reputation and credibility). Let us pray,Negroes!

@Maverik

'Vengeance is mine' saith the lord,'I will repay.
let it go,Judge!

@Hybrid-X & Jduck13

Pls drop a prayer verse on the Gospel Rap Thread wt the theme "God heal the Rap Threads".

Same invitation goes out to any emcee who can drop a prayer verse.

(sigh) Where d luv gone these days?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hennessey Cypher 2015 Ratings!!! / Who Is The BEST Nigerian Rapper?let's Discuss / />¡</~¤~ COMPLETE SLAUGHTER II: ELYMAXIIMUS Vs JOSHUABASE ~¤~/>¡</

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.