Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity (8334 Views)

Fulani Herdmen: David Mark Begs Buhari To Wade In As Over 300 Are Killed / Senate Presidency: David Mark Begs APC, Party Chieftains Says No Way As Saraki / Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Codedrock(m): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2012
Senate President David Mark begs our former Colonial Masters, Britain to assist Nigeria over security challenges

[img]http://1.bp..com/-McUkq4ykMRY/UGJ4mNy2LNI/AAAAAAAAKwk/boNK0tpvyOU/s400/David-Mark.jpg[/img]
Senate President David Mark yesterday went down memory lane that as our former colonial masters, Britain must help Nigeria nurture the present democracy.

He particularly drew the attention of Britain to the current security challenge in the country, especially activities of the Boko Haram sect that have engaged in killings and wanton destruction of property, just as he called on the former colonial masters to deploy her expertise to assist Nigeria out of the quagmire.

Speaking when British delegation led by the United Kingdom's Permanent Under Secretary and Head of the Diplomatic Service, Simon Fraser visited him in his office, Senate President Mark said, Britain should not forget in a jiffy, the existing bond between Nigeria and the British Government, just as he said as colonial masters, it must be interested in the propagation and sustenance of democracy in Nigeria.

"Nigeria and Britain have a long history of bilateral relations. Britain must not only show interest but continue to support and strengthen democracy and its institution in Nigeria".

Senator Mark, who noted that the British Government's assistance was needed to grow Nigeria's democracy to fruition, said, "Sustenance and survival of democracy in Nigeria will boost the confidence of investors to invest in Nigeria."

The Senate President, who also requested for Britain's economic cooperation to boost trade and commerce between the two nations, requested for collaboration between British and Nigeria Legislature to improve the quality of legislation by the latter.

He was glad that Nigeria's democracy has remained uninterrupted 13 years on, hoping that it would get stronger and better in the years ahead.

Earlier, the leader of the delegation, Simon Fraser said they were in Nigeria to further strengthen bilateral relationship between Nigeria and United Kingdom, promising that his country was prepared to cooperate in the area of security, as well as improve economic ties.

Fraser besides being the head of Britain diplomatic service, is also Senior Foreign Policy Adviser to the Foreign Secretary and responsible for the management of the foreign and commonwealth office in London, other Embassies and High Commission around the world for Britain.
(do u wanna make money online easily? SIGNUP HERE its real!
http://allafrica.com/stories/201209260313.html
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Rossikk(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
This man has no shame. Has he not read the revelation by ex British colonial officer Harold Smith, to the effect that Britain RIGGED Nigeria's independence elections to install northern hegemony on the country? And also RIGGED the national census to create false northern population advantage? Atrocities from which we're yet to recover today? What and what did the British build in Nigeria in their 70 years in power here? Was illiteracy not at 93% at the time they left? Did they build a single university in those 70 years? Did we have any roads? What infrastructure did they construct apart from the wretched railway meant to evacuate our resources abroad for their embezzlement?

So why is Mark today asking Britain to ''help Nigeria'' do ANYTHING?

In fact some of these so-called leaders are just DUNCES.

If at this point it is still not clear to people like Mark that Britain and co HAVE ZERO INTENTION OF ''HELPING'' Nigeria be anything but a weak, dependent, client state, then nothing can cure them of their foolishness.

[Mark said that] Britain should not forget in a jiffy, the existing bond between Nigeria and the British Government, just as he said as colonial masters, it must be interested in the propagation and sustenance of democracy in Nigeria.

Now tell me something: WHAT ''existing bond'' is Mark talking about? Somebody attacks and seizes your territory, and loots your resources for 70 years, RIGS your independence elections before disappearing into the night, and you say you have an ''existing bond'' with that person whereby such a person ''must be interested in the propagation and sustenance of democracy in Nigeria''.

I mean, is an armed robber ever interested in propagating anything good for his victims??

So why would Britain be interested in anything good coming to Nigeria??

17 Likes

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Rossikk(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
David Mark - Two English Names...

Says a lot about him.. no surprise he's begging the English for help...

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by tellwsdom: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Rossik, you are talking too much on this..U go get hypertension oo sad sad
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by DANILSA(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
Rossikk: The confessions of a British colonial officer:

http://haroldsmithmemorial./2011/01/05/legendary-harold-smith-speaks-about-nigeria/#comment-1547
shocked shocked shocked please is this true? angry sad embarassed undecided cry
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by jude33084(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hmmm! No comment yet cool
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by dasparrow: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
@Post

This heifer David Mark has no shame. So what he is pretty much telling the British is that Nigerians cannot rule themselves successfully. Why the hell did we fight for independence from the British if we knew we could not rule ourselves? Nigerian leaders have no iota of shame and dignity. The issue of boko haram only reared it's ugly head because the presidency went to the South and David Mark should know that. David Mark might as well ask the British to come back and rule us again. What rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by sunkoye: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
Rossikk: This man has no shame. Either he's blind or he's just brain-dead. Has he not read the revelation by ex British colonial officer Harold Smith, to the effect that Britain RIGGED Nigeria's independence elections to install northern hegemony on the country? And also RIGGED the national census to create false northern population advantage? Atrocities from which we're yet to recover today? What and what did the British build in Nigeria in their 70 years in power here? Was illiteracy NOT AT 93% at the time they left? Did they build a single university in those 70 years? Did we have any roads? What infrastructure did they construct apart from the wretched railway meant to evacuate our resources abroad for their embezzlement?

So why is Mark today asking Britain to ''help Nigeria'' do ANYTHING?

In fact some of these so-called leaders are just DUNCES.

If at this point it is still not clear to people like Mark that Britain and co HAVE ZERO INTENTION OF ''HELPING'' Nigeria be anything but a weak, dependent, client state, then nothing can cure them of their cursed foolishness.

Now tell me something: WHAT ''existing bond'' is Mark talking about? Somebody attacks and seizes your territory, and loots your resources for 70 years, RIGS your independence elections before disappearing into the night, and you say you have an ''existing bond'' with that person whereby such a person ''must be interested in the propagation and sustenance of democracy in Nigeria''.

I mean, is an ARMED ROBBER ever interested in propagating anything good for his victims??

So why would Britain be interested in anything good coming to Nigeria??

shameless Mark u dey hear? pls recall those statements now....cos i dont want Rossikk get more angree than this!
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by mactonnyso: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
D. Mark for presido 2023
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by dasparrow: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
DANILSA: shocked shocked shocked please is this true? angry sad embarassed undecided cry

Yes it is true. Surprised? You should not be. Most white people are crooks though they make it seem that black people are the crooks. This is why I tell Nigerians and indeed Africans to stop 'worshipping' the oyibo. Unfortunately, they never listen.

Every little thing that goes wrong in Nigeria and many Nigerians will say "let's get the Americans and British to help us" what they don't realize is that the same people they want to solicit help from contributed to putting us in the mess we have found ourselves in today as a country. After all, were all the ethnic groups in Nigeria consulted before the British lumped us together like sardines in a can? And today, 52 years later, we are still nowhere as a country.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by DANILSA(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
@Rossic i decided to photocopy it.
cry cry cry
Legendary Harold Smith Speaks about Nigeria

Written by Olufemi Adefolaju - Aug 24, 2007

The man Harold Smith is not new in Nigerian history. He is one of the architects of colonial foundation that midwife Nigerian independence in 1960. I met him in a meeting three weeks ago where he opened up a bit about the lingering problem in Africa especially; Nigeria unbalanced protracted social political situations.

We asked if he could make this known to the media. His response was “I am in my 80s now; I have agreed but in the past ‘they’ did not want me to say anything, but now I don’t want to go to my grave without telling the truth about the atrocities perpetrated in Africa by the colonialists. Brothers and sisters; on Ben TV last Thursday, Harold Smith was on a program to reveal what went behind the scene before the independence. The Oxford University graduate had this to say about his role in Nigeria pre and after independence era. ‘Our agenda was to completely exploit Africa. Nigeria was my duty post.

When we assessed Nigeria, this was what we found in the southern region; strength, intelligence, determination to succeed, well established history, complex but focused life style, great hope and aspirations… the East is good in business and technology, the west is good in administration and commerce, law and medicine, but it was a pity we planned our agenda to give power “at all cost” to the northerner. They seemed to be submissive and stupid of a kind. Our mission was accomplished by destroying the opposition at all fronts. The west led in the fight for the independence, and was punished for asking for freedom. They will not rule Nigeria!

Harold Smith confessed that the Census results were announced before they were counted. Despite seeing vast land with no human but cattle in the north, we still gave the north 55 million instead of 32 Million. This was to be used to maintain their majority votes and future power bid. He stated that the West without Lagos was the most populous in Nigeria at that time but we ignored that. The north was seriously encouraged to go into the military. According to him, they believe that the south may attend western education, but future leaders will always come from military background.

Their traditional rulers were to be made influential and super human. The northerners were given accelerated promotions both in the military and civil service to justify their superiority over the south. Everything was to work against the south. We truncated their good plan for their future. “I was very sorry for the A.G; it was a great party too much for African standard. We planned to destroy Awolowo and Azikwe well, the west and the east and sowed a seed of discord among them”. We tricked Azikwe into accepting to be president having known that Balewa will be the main man with power. Awolowo has to go to jail to cripple his genius plans for a greater Nigeria. However, Harold Smith justified the British agenda of colonialism in Nigeria, which he believed was originally to help build Africa after the ruins of slave trade, but lamented that the British only looked after themselves and not after Nigerian interest. The British really let Nigeria down. When I see Nigerian been accused of fraud and from what I saw on the streets of Lagos; the British were worst fraudsters.

Looking at the northern leaders now he said, “If they have any agenda in Nigeria at all, sadly it is only for the north, and nothing for Nigeria. He stated that the British look after the British people and this is so all over the world. He said the time has come now to see people of intelligent minds with an open and inclusive agenda for all Nigerians in power…people who will really look after Nigerians large population…but “I still curiously and sorrowfully see now that the British has not let go of Nigeria…her wealth,. her potentials, her future. He opined that the Caucasian people now assert themselves as the keeper of the “New Age” keys. He therefore said that it is only logical for Europeans to maintain their position of power, scientific superiority, economic exploitation, they must continue to perpetuate their lies and falsehoods and this is the most unkindest cut of all in relation to Nigeria situation!

According to him, Nigeria, a great nation was crippled not because of military juntas or corrupt leaders alone but by the British and American fear of Nigeria great future. He confessed, “The fear of the place that will be our ‘dumping ground’ really occupied our minds”. Some of the things he said were not new to Nigerians or to the whole world but hearing it from the horse’s mouth is quite revealing and established more reality zones. He finally submitted that the colonial masters have caused havoc while they were in Africa, and planted timed bombs when they finally left. What we see since independence, the administration of new internal colonial masters by fellow Nigerians holding sway in power is doing more damage to Nigeria. Instead of detonating the time bombs planted by the British, the north is planting mines. He added that ‘It was my duty to carry out all of the above and I was loyal to my country. Nigerians should try to be loyal to their country leaders and followers alike. Love your country. You have got the potentials to be great again and the whole world knows this’. I am sorry for the above evil done to Nigeria. I can’t say sorry enough......... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Foxybone(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
You guys should leave our David Mark alone... Haba... What has any of you done to curb all the violence around you than sit behind your PC's and phones and type in rubbish.. At least you should have respect for him instead of opening your stinking trap and saying nonsense..... Bunch of idiots....

Abeg David Mark, I be your number one fan!!! At last you go as for Britain help to help knack your wife akpako....

Abeg make I hear word jare... The last time I checked the papers, you never said anything to Britain about investing in Garri to make it a standard commodity in Nigeria..... Idoma/Cluesless/Hostoricalles/All the whole abuseless man angry angry angry
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
[b]"BEG"[/b]hmmmmmm. Is our Senate President really begging?
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
shame,an independent nation who cant protect itts citizens,shame always waiting for the white man to come up with cures,come up with inventions,because the whiteman has two heads and the hours allocated to him is forty eight instead of twenty four.that is what u get when you dont invest in education and research and development when u eat everything,u have a fifty two year old nation which cant protect itself

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by jude33084(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
[b]Legendary Harold Smith Speaks about Nigeria
Written by Olufemi Adefolaju - Aug 24, 2007

The man Harold Smith is not new in Nigerian history. He is one of the architects of colonial foundation that midwife Nigerian independence in 1960. I met him in a meeting three weeks ago where he opened up a bit about the lingering problem in Africa especially; Nigeria unbalanced protracted social political situations.

We asked if he could make this known to the media. His response was “I am in my 80s now; I have agreed but in the past ‘they’ did not want me to say anything, but now I don’t want to go to my grave without telling the truth about the atrocities perpetrated in Africa by the colonialists. Brothers and sisters; on Ben TV last Thursday, Harold Smith was on a program to reveal what went behind the scene before the independence. The Oxford University graduate had this to say about his role in Nigeria pre and after independence era. ‘Our agenda was to completely exploit Africa. Nigeria was my duty post.

When we assessed Nigeria, this was what we found in the southern region; strength, intelligence, determination to succeed, well established history, complex but focused life style, great hope and aspirations… the East is good in business and technology, the west is good in administration and commerce, law and medicine, but it was a pity we planned our agenda to give power “at all cost” to the northerner. They seemed to be submissive and stupid of a kind. Our mission was accomplished by destroying the opposition at all fronts. The west led in the fight for the independence, and was punished for asking for freedom. They will not rule Nigeria!

Harold Smith confessed that the Census results were announced before they were counted. Despite seeing vast land with no human but cattle in the north, we still gave the north 55 million instead of 32 Million. This was to be used to maintain their majority votes and future power bid. He stated that the West without Lagos was the most populous in Nigeria at that time but we ignored that. The north was seriously encouraged to go into the military. According to him, they believe that the south may attend western education, but future leaders will always come from military background.

Their traditional rulers were to be made influential and super human. The northerners were given accelerated promotions both in the military and civil service to justify their superiority over the south. Everything was to work against the south. We truncated their good plan for their future. “I was very sorry for the A.G; it was a great party too much for African standard. We planned to destroy Awolowo and Azikwe well, the west and the east and sowed a seed of discord among them”. We tricked Azikwe into accepting to be president having known that Balewa will be the main man with power. Awolowo has to go to jail to cripple his genius plans for a greater Nigeria. However, Harold Smith justified the British agenda of colonialism in Nigeria, which he believed was originally to help build Africa after the ruins of slave trade, but lamented that the British only looked after themselves and not after Nigerian interest. The British really let Nigeria down. When I see Nigerian been accused of fraud and from what I saw on the streets of Lagos; the British were worst fraudsters.

Looking at the northern leaders now he said, “If they have any agenda in Nigeria at all, sadly it is only for the north, and nothing for Nigeria. He stated that the British look after the British people and this is so all over the world. He said the time has come now to see people of intelligent minds with an open and inclusive agenda for all Nigerians in power…people who will really look after Nigerians large population…but “I still curiously and sorrowfully see now that the British has not let go of Nigeria…her wealth,. her potentials, her future. He opined that the Caucasian people now assert themselves as the keeper of the “New Age” keys. He therefore said that it is only logical for Europeans to maintain their position of power, scientific superiority, economic exploitation, they must continue to perpetuate their lies and falsehoods and this is the most unkindest cut of all in relation to Nigeria situation!

According to him, Nigeria, a great nation was crippled not because of military juntas or corrupt leaders alone but by the British and American fear of Nigeria great future. He confessed, “The fear of the place that will be our ‘dumping ground’ really occupied our minds”. Some of the things he said were not new to Nigerians or to the whole world but hearing it from the horse’s mouth is quite revealing and established more reality zones. He finally submitted that the colonial masters have caused havoc while they were in Africa, and planted timed bombs when they finally left. What we see since independence, the administration of new internal colonial masters by fellow Nigerians holding sway in power is doing more damage to Nigeria. Instead of detonating the time bombs planted by the British, the north is planting mines. He added that ‘It was my duty to carry out all of the above and I was loyal to my country. Nigerians should try to be loyal to their country leaders and followers alike. Love your country. You have got the potentials to be great again and the whole world knows this’. I am sorry for the above evil done to Nigeria. I can’t say sorry enough……

Source: Conscience Daily International [/b]

angry angry
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
But he said we don't need help from anyone during the passage of the homosexual bill grin
Seriously, if it will bring stability, It's a welcome development.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by dasparrow: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
DANILSA: @Rossic i decided to photocopy it.
cry cry cry

According to him, Nigeria, a great nation was crippled not because of military juntas or corrupt leaders alone but by the British and American fear of Nigeria great future. He confessed, “The fear of the place that will be our ‘dumping ground’ really occupied our minds”. Some of the things he said were not new to Nigerians or to the whole world but hearing it from the horse’s mouth is quite revealing and established more reality zones. He finally submitted that the colonial masters have caused havoc while they were in Africa, and planted timed bombs when they finally left. What we see since independence, the administration of new internal colonial masters by fellow Nigerians holding sway in power is doing more damage to Nigeria. Instead of detonating the time bombs planted by the British, the north is planting mines. He added that ‘It was my duty to carry out all of the above and I was loyal to my country. Nigerians should try to be loyal to their country leaders and followers alike. Love your country. You have got the potentials to be great again and the whole world knows this’. I am sorry for the above evil done to Nigeria. I can’t say sorry enough......... cry cry cry

You see now. I hope all Nigerians and Africans get to read this. I am just speechless because I am pained. My generation and future generations suffered and will continue to suffer because of what this evil British heifers did. Our leaders continue to kiss the azz of the Americans and British. You have Nigerians that will go as far as defend these westerners with their last breath yet will never defend their own country or citizens. My soul weeps. Look at where we are now. We have many young Nigerians looking to flee to the western world daily where we get mocked, insulted, looked down upon, ridiculed, discriminated against and striped off our dignity when we could have had a great nation where our people will feel happy and fulfilled and would never want to migrate abroad permanently.

I will keep praying for Nigeria and Africa as a whole. We must rise again but that can only happen if Nigerians have a change in mindset and stop carrying about with them this unnecessary feeling of inferiority complex. Once we become great again, other nations will respect us and stop treating us like trash. When the western and Arab world begins to see that we are not interested in their visas anymore, they will be the ones crawling on all fours begging to give us visas. It shall be well with us Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
The stupid Harold Smith story is dealt with here
www.nairaland.com/73798/legendary-harold-smith-speaks-nigeria

Choose what shit to believe on the internet.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by gramci: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
musKeeto: David Mark - Two English Names...

Says a lot about him.. no surprise he's begging the English for help...

You forgot to include his middle name David 'Bonaventure' Mark.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by free2ryhme: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
I keep saying nigerians have short memory .. Just in the read BM comment from the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1058308/maku-careless-talker-david-mark

Bliss4Lyfe: I just like dis David Mark. He has guts to tell the Western World(US,UK AND Allies) to fuxk off with their aids money for homo laws. He has guts to give this dull administration a good kickin to fix up their act and would certainly have the guts for a stand off with Cameroon just like Abacha.

2015, he is the man to watch. grin

it is this same Mark Rossikk(NL ID) is calling mark all sorts of names...
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by SamMilla1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mr Mark is looking for more foreign money to steal.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
Well well. it seems this buffoon has an infinite capacity for stoopidity. it is soo sad that these are leaders of 150 million people.. so sad
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
the guy is a supersonic fool,was britain there when they were looting the nation blind,and make poverty reign in the land.there making people to turn to violence as a mean to register their grievances against bad leadership......oga go siddon.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
DANILSA: @Rossic i decided to photocopy it.
cry cry cry

Our leaders can't claim not to know these things but they turns blind eyes to it and that's why britain doesn't want to hear the word "Biafra" because they know how great Biafra will be and here is our senate president begging them to come and rape our country more. And even if I have doubted these write up I won't because all he said regarding the different sections of these country are true and the british willingly positioned the north with their animal brain to be in power so as they can be cheating and decieving them well cause they knows that they can't cheat an igbo man.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
Methought he told the brits to "fuçk off" during the gay bill brouhaha?
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
Beggy Beggy
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by justwise(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
dasparrow:

You see now. I hope all Nigerians and Africans get to read this. I am just speechless because I am pained. My generation and future generations suffered and will continue to suffer because of what this evil British heifers did. Our leaders continue to kiss the azz of the Americans and British. You have Nigerians that will go as far as defend these westerners with their last breath yet will never defend their own country or citizens. My soul weeps. Look at where we are now. We have many young Nigerians looking to flee to the western world daily where we get mocked, insulted, looked down upon, ridiculed, discriminated against and striped off our dignity when we could have had a great nation where our people will feel happy and fulfilled and would never want to migrate abroad permanently.

I will keep praying for Nigeria and Africa as a whole. We must rise again but that can only happen if Nigerians have a change in mindset and stop carrying about with them this unnecessary feeling of inferiority complex. Once we become great again, other nations will respect us and stop treating us like trash. When the western and Arab world begins to see that we are not interested in their visas anymore, they will be the ones crawling on all fours begging to give us visas. It shall be well with us Nigerians.

How much does Nigerian leaders love and care for you? Since we got independent what has changed?

Nigeria got her independent in 1960 and South Africa 1994..can you compare both even with Nigerian natural resources?

I can't stand hypocrites like you, blaming everybody else for our problems apart from our thieving politicians.

Nigeria is not the only country colonized in Africa, Ghana, South Africa, Egypt and many others were all colonized but why are we struggling?
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by Josh316(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
The man is a shameless fool with AMNESIA!!

Wasn't he the same person shouting the other day that Britain could GO TO HELL with their aid to Nigeria for not accepting gay marriage and all? I'm not a supporter of gay marriage but i believe if a man insults another and later walks up to him to beg for food shamelessly, such a man deserves to be stoned with purewater!

If we need help, we should get it from people who will attach no ulterior conditions for it...

We need the help of the Israeli Mossad, and not Lame-foot Britain wink

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by EreluY(f): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
Even if Harold Smith's claim were to be discountenanced, we (including the generation of my great grandparents) all know that the British were in the colonies (including Nigeria) for their selfish interests. Period. That said, I am not surprised that this guy called David Mark is an slowpoke. When he was the Minister of Communication, he reportedly maintained that "telephone was not meant for ordinary people". This speaks volumes about the way David Mark perceives ordinary Nigerian citizens. David Mark is definitely not representing the interests of the populace but that of his stomach and pockets. Inasmuch as we have his type at the helms of affairs in Nigeria, the country would never make any progress whatsoever.
Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by mekaboy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
WHEN THEY ARE LOOTING PUBLIC FUNDS , SENDING THEIR CHILDREN ABROAD AND BUYING MANSIONS ABROAD, DEPRIVING NIGERIAN YOUTHS OF EMPLOYMENT AND QUALITY EDUCATIO.. THEY DO.NT CALL BRITAIN FOR HELP.

IF THE REALLY NEED HELP LET THEM RETURN THE.LOOTED FUNDS TO.NIGERIA AND THERE WILL BE EMPLOYMENT AND BETTER EDUCATION.

JNSECURITY WILL DISAPEAR AS SOON AS THE YOUTHS CAN HAVE HOPE.OF.A BETTER FUTURE.

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT VALUE THEIR LIFE, WILL.NOT VALUE THAT OF.ANOTHER.

LET THE GOVT START ADDING VALUE TO THR LIFE OF THE CITIZENS AND.THEY WILL VALUE THE.LIFE OF.OTHERS.

1 Like

Re: Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity by masterkey11: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
we lack the capability of doing nothing,GEJ is doing nothing,trust me guys,a president who can only change the name of a university and incapable of capturing shit.Now you wanna contest for another regime.If he becomes the next president,then we ve got 99% of nigerian voters as foooooools.All our senators are interested in is increment in salaries and allowances,bulky embezzlement of money and yet we all wanna vote for PDP and AC to rule us,when something is not working why dont we try another?My people please WE ONLY CAN CHANGE NIGERIA and not POLITICIANS pls lets vote massively for the party that seems the UNDERDOG in the next ELECTION,and see what happens.Flood everywhere,insecurity etc.SMH.May GOD help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fadoyebo Who Fought In WWII Remembered / PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ / Borno Governor Denies Appointing Chibok Principal Commissioner Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.