Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,837 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular (5693 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / English Teachers Want Government To Include Scrabble In School Curricula / How Can I Apply ICT In Agricultural Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular by montili(f): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
a1solution: ICT without electricity is useless. lets concentrate on electricity first while other things wud be added in due course. thats my opinion.

Very correct, without electricity it is useless.
Re: Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
All Talk And No Action. sad
Re: Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2012
More "yahoo yahoo" boys in the making.
Re: Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular by Comsciseye(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
I learnt that by 2014,ICT will be a compulsory exam subject in waec/neco and that a ministry of ICT will be set up soon.which is correct.I am yet to confirm
Re: Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular by Sagewood: 2:32am On Sep 30, 2012
ICT is the future! What GEJ and all levels of govt. from federal to local level, including private partnership, should be
doing right now is to revamp the national ICT policy, in collaboration with industry leaders. Introducing ICT at primary school
level is great, but before commencing the program, the educational system should be reformed and adeqautely funded to 21st century
standards. Nigeria is 150- 160 million people, a powerful human resource with growing youth population. With the right leaders, Nigeria
should focus on five core areas in the next 10 years: 1) ICT & Education, 2) Healthcare, 3) Infrastructure- massive expansion of road network,
4) Energy consolidation / expansion, and 5) Agriculture, production & export.
Re: Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular by member479760: 5:34am On Sep 30, 2012
Horus: Nigerian computer manufacturers should also help to provide computers for every schools in Nigeria.

where that one dey?
Re: Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular by ymstar(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fact About Esut Admission 2012/2013 Academic Session / Get Certified In Conflict Resolution And Be A Professional Conflict Manager / Need Unilorin New Updated List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.