Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

d - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / d (7466 Views)

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by bashr8: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
T.A Orjis classmate grin
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Aregbesola was a Commisioner in Lagos and spent several years of his career in Lagos. So you mean he should deny the Lagos part of him just because he is in Politics?

And Tell us where Aregbesola said he is less concerned about the people of Osun.
kindly check the 2nd post above you sir.

'I can never leave Lagos and Lagos can never leave me. I am in Osun now, who are the people you see here? Lagos people! Let us not deceive ourselves and do not allow misdirected and irrational people to deceive all of us, because nature is not artificial, it is natural'
Re: d by bashr8: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

if you have your own personal agenda state it clearly.

But even a blind man can see that work is on going on the road. The drainage are new and you self alluded to that.

How many road projects get done when the whole place is flooding? The reasonable thing was to do the drainage and wait till the rain reduces.

The people thanking Ogbeni probably saw improvement or on going work. maybe they witnessed the drainage being constructed recently, maybe they witnessed truck load of sand being deposited lately. So they know that work is going on

You said Since June. Everyone in Nigeria knows Rainy season is between April and November. If by this time next yr nothing is still being done then your cries would be justified
go to enugu state theres nothing like rainy or dry season when it comes to road construction.

1 Like

Re: d by bashr8: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
i said it before , PDP,ACN they are all the same , party will not save you only a good leader will no matter his party.
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
bashr8: go to enugu state theres nothing like rainy or dry season when it comes to road construction.

Maybe because Enugu is cursed thats why there is no rainy or dry season there. You think the gods wont curse a state where they rappe grandmothers?

No wonder why all Enugu indigenes run out of the state to the SW
Re: d by Okijajuju1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Maybe because Enugu is cursed thats why there is no rainy or dry season there. You think the gods wont curse a state where they rappe grandmothers?

Shey na problem you wan create like this?! angry ..
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:
kindly check the 2nd post above you sir.

'I can never leave Lagos and Lagos can never leave me. I am in Osun now, who are the people you see here? Lagos people! Let us not deceive ourselves and do not allow misdirected and irrational people to deceive all of us, because nature is not artificial, it is natural'

A man built a career in Lagos, Spent most of his life in Lagos, Has houses in Lagos, Was a commisioner in Lagos, Was involved in lagos politics

And you are expecting him to dissociate himself from the governance of lagos?

So what exactly is your point. Where did Argesola say he doesnt care about osun people? Please quote it for us
Re: d by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
Yeap. Drainage 1st. Come to think of it. The Guv'nor met the road in dat state.

easy: From the look of the things, construction work is on-going or what?
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Shey na problem you wan create like this?! angry ..

Ask your brother who brought Enugu into the discussion.

FYI I have appropriate answers to every act of wisdom and foolishness
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
@Umartins 1, why all these.
At first you were complaining of aregbe abandoning road projects, you later got your reply.
Now you've diverted the topic to Aregbe is from Lagos.

Honestly, I don't need any evidence/point to know that you're an anti ACN, which has made up blind to positive actions of the governor. I'm indifferent in Politics, but we have to be factual when needed and stop lying
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
Paul John:

Thanks DayoKano. I don't know the OP's obsession with ACN or Aregbe. From those explanations some reasoning people have given earlier on this thread, I think the OP should have understand better. He definately has an hidden agender that he's not letting out. undecided

I'm presently in Oshogbo and it's not the way this OP is painting Aregbe. No matter your field of specialiZation, a right thinking person should know that it is not reasonable to tare roads in raining season. Had it been there wasn't drainages at the sides of the road, it would have been possible to fault the governor.
Also OP, that your local government or town is even one of list of the thick local areas and construction reaches the place, you should applaud the governor for this. Some state governors only concentrate on the state capital and may be one more city to develop in the state.
you call Isokan Local Government a 'thick local area'? Sir, you must be high on Cannabis.
If you're truly from Osun, you must know the place called Ikire. Between, I'm not an indigen of Osun. But of what good am I if I cant speak on behalf of the town where I live?
You must have heard of a popular banana product called 'dodo Ikire',. That is to tell you of the popularity of the Local Government. Even if we are to say its a local area, does a good administration concentrates its work on the urban centres alone?
By the way, can you solely point out at 5 good achievements of Aregbe Rascal in Osogbo?

1 Like

Re: d by PaulJohn1: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
aze: Yeap. Drainage 1st. Come to think of it. The Guv'nor met the road in dat state.

Are you staying in Osun MR?
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:

why are you so dumb? I'm sorry for the word I used but it truly shows who you are. I said the sand has been deposited there since June. And at the inception, there wasn't any flood. The flood even developed some weeks ago. What do you think had the road been done since June? Will there be flood? And for your info, the drainage was not constructed yesterday it had been there for few months now. The persistent rain falling on it seem to be washing the dirt on the surface away and this makes it to appear 'new'.

The state of the road is not really my problem. But which route are the Local Goverment administrators making use while going to office? And where did Aregbe Rascal passed when he visited the town early this month?

This is not intelligent in any way. Which route do you want the LG administrators to take to work and what has that got to do with the state of the road?

Aregbesola went to Apomu so what has that got to do with anything

You are struggling to make sense.

And with your constant "Aregberascal" comment I know where you are coming from and would respond to you in like manner
Re: d by bashr8: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

The study conducted in Oyo and Osun states in liasion with a non-governmental organisation showed that 80 per cent of girls in south west, before attaining age 18, experience sexual violence and abuse while 31 per cent of girls experience sexual violence and abuse before age 13.
The assailants who attacked the respondents were their relatives, a few; teachers and religious leaders; family friends, neighbours and male friends

yoruba babarians, look at the pain and shame you are causing to your women thats why they cant stand even a year with you in marriage.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/tackling-rape-and-sexual-abuse-in-osun/
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Ask your brother who brought Enugu into the discussion.

FYI I have appropriate answers to every act of wisdom and foolishness
dont forget that Enugu is way better than that retarded bush you call home! Dont be a racist!

1 Like

Re: d by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:
you call Isokan Local Government a 'thick local area'? Sir, you must be high on Cannabis.
If you're truly from Osun, you must know the place called Ikire. Between, I'm not an indigen of Osun. But of what good am I if I cant speak on behalf of the town where I live?
You must have heard of a popular banana product called 'dodo Ikire',. That is to tell you of the popularity of the Local Government. Even if we are to say its a local area, does a good administration concentrates its work on the urban centres alone?
By the way, can you solely point out at 5 good achievements of Aregbe Rascal in Osogbo?

And what has the History of Ikire got to do with your moans and cries.
Re: d by bashr8: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:
dont forget that Enugu is way better than that retarded bush you call home! Dont be a racist!
dont mind that bush meat , its bad enough that osun state 80percent of girls are raped ,add that to bad and filthy roads and tell me if its not a cursed state.

1 Like

Re: d by dayokanu(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:

now you are coming out to show yourself. I know where you were going before you even started

Retarded bush we call home, Can you please relocate yourself back to your Enugu then if you are not satisfied?

When was the last time you heard from grandma in Enugu. Your friends might be planning their next assaults on her.

The traditional ruler of Ogbozalla community of OpI Nsukka, (apparently the most affected community), in Nsukka local council, Igwe Fabian Ogbuabo, while briefing the public hearing, said the continuous Molestation of old women in his domain was caused by the women's non-compliance with the payment of N100 security levy.

"The women were told to pay N100 each as security levy to prevent them from being Molested, since they are the targets, but they refused paying and this has made the Neighbourhood Watch to relax in the performance of ensuring the safety of their lives" the Igwe, is one-time Secretary to the Enugu State Government (SSG).

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208190202.html
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
Paul John: @Umartins 1, why all these.
At first you were complaining of aregbe abandoning road projects, you later got your reply.
Now you've diverted the topic to Aregbe is from Lagos.

Honestly, I don't need any evidence/point to know that you're an anti ACN, which has made up blind to positive actions of the governor. I'm indifferent in Politics, but we have to be factual when needed and stop lying
I bear no personal grudge against anyone and I have no encomium for any soul. I am never and will never be an anti-any political party. I brought in the Lagos matter to tell you that Mr. Aregbe cares-less about his ppl.
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:

grin grin
Mr Umartins, why are you trying to make a boring joke funny? cheesy
Of course I know Ikire, and you want to judge the popularity of the towm based of one popular snack there?

You can't even mention Ikire when listing top five urban centres in Osun, and you painted Ikire as if it's one big settlement. Or is it not Ikire after Ibaden when coming to Oshogbo you're talking about?

MR, let me know your agender, and stop pretending to be one guy who's concerned with issues in Osun
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:
I bear no personal grudge against anyone and I have no encomium for any soul. I am never and will never be an anti-any political party. I brought in the Lagos matter to tell you that Mr. Aregbe cares-less about his ppl.

Mr Aregbe cares less about his people yet his people are not complaining its one anuofia from the evil forest somewhere that is taking Panadol for another mans headache
Re: d by bashr8: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

now you are coming out to show yourself. I know where you were going before you even started

Retarded bush we call home, Can you please relocate yourself back to your Enugu then if you are not satisfied?

When was the last time you heard from grandma in Enugu. Your friends might be planning their next assaults on her.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208190202.html

nairaland changed my word to 'slow'. And my brother, can you just stop surfing the internet in the name of searching for ungenuine and biased news?
I live in Osun and know how filthy the state is. I dont want an out burst that will lead to racism comments.
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Took you time to know grin
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:

nairaland changed my word to 'slow'. And my brother, can you just stop surfing the internet in the name of searching for ungenuine and biased news?
I live in Osun and know how filthy the state is. I dont want an out burst that will lead to racism comments.

Do all you want, Say all you want but you cant deny what chased you out of your evil forest caves you call home

Abi why would a man leave his own home state to live in a filthy state?

No one is surprised here, Some are just shocked how someone can be this brainless. Look at the thread and see how many people have called out your useless infantile BS
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:

Have you been out of Ikire to other bigger urban centers in osun of recent?
Re: d by bashr8: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
i knew it , those ghettos in rick ross video are real and according to dayokanu they are not complaining .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k1-zapmdmo
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
@Dayo Kano and Bashr8, please don't derail this thread.
It's about Osun. Thanks undecided
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
Paul John:

grin grin
Mr Umartins, why are you trying to make a boring joke funny? cheesy
Of course I know Ikire, and you want to judge the popularity of the towm based of one popular snack there?

You can't even mention Ikire when listing top five urban centres in Osun, and you painted Ikire as if it's one big settlement. Or is it not Ikire after Ibaden when coming to Oshogbo you're talking about?

MR, let me know your agender, and stop pretending to be one guy who's concerned with issues in Osun
you Know Ikire or you just passed through Ikire? I think the difference is clear. Mentioning the top 5 urban areas in Osun, Ikire is only 4th to Osogbo, Ife and Iwo. By the way, does a settlement has to be an urban centre before they can enjoy the dividend of democracy?
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
Bashr 8, please stay off this thread if you know Enugu is too developed and let we that are concerned about Osun discus meaningfully undecided
Re: d by bashr8: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
Paul John: @Dayo Kano and Bashr8, please don't derail this thread.
It's about Osun. Thanks undecided
he should respect himself. why should he give raining season as excuse for the roads being in that terrible state, like i mentioned before theres no such think as raining and dry season when it comes to road construction in enugu. we should stop believing cheap lies from politicians. same applies to abuja there is no such thing as raining and dry season when t comes to road construction there. i was not trying to compare both states i just made him realise how silly that cheap old excuse is.
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Do all you want, Say all you want but you cant deny what chased you out of your evil forest caves you call home

Abi why would a man leave his own home state to live in a filthy state?

No one is surprised here, Some are just shocked how someone can be this brainless. Look at the thread and see how many people have called out your useless infantile BS
Mr, do you know what is called GEOGRAPHICAL MOBILITY OF LABOUR in Economics?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dave Umahi Approves N29 Million To Assist Benue And Taraba IDP / How Realistic Are Tinubu's Manifesto In Light Of Present Realities? / The Sensible Thing To Do Is To Split Nigeria Into Its Component Parts:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.