Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun (53433 Views)

N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos) / Bomb Blast In Delta At Isoko Development Union Secretariat In Oleh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Crown01: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Photos of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by CharlyNick: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
My Village town hall looks better.....

58 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by AngryNigerian(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Were you afraid of taking these pictures, huh! All for taking backyard pictures...hian

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by sherrylo: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Which kind pictures be this? Those na abandoned cars? Abi you dey fear to snap front? You con go back where generator dey bah?

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by mazeltov(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Government should officiallty turn osun state to IDP camp/state

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by damton(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
More like a cassava Farm

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by vivianblog1(f): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
No Chairman or Chair-lady .... or whats the function of the Governor #viviangist

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by demarc001: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
My college from osun state say na "Aregberascal"
Yinmu! Best performing gofnor.
Oh! Sorry I mean from back.
In other news
WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE!
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of the cars, the woman says...
“So, you're a man? That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
The man replied,
"I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!
The woman continued,
"And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks,
"Aren't you having any?"
She replies, "Naaaaah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence. "Drunk driver offence!" She looks away with disdain.
Hmmm! Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never change!!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ha!!! angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Consultville(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by biafranqueen: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Please can someone show us what projects and achievements the Commisioner of Finance completed. This one is irrelevant.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by naijapips02: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
See nothing wrong with the greenery. Just need a little trimming. cool The Land is Green.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Aminat508(f): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
undecided undecided undecided mtcheewwww
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by KnowMore: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good and bad government every where
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Aminat508(f): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
CharlyNick:
My Village town hall looks better.....
undecided
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by shaboti: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by yomalex(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok o
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by jamesversion: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
lol...broke azz yorubas

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by teebaxy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
SSun state has now turn to celebrity abi
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by ekafine(f): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
what do you expect when almost all of them are living in lagos and leaving their states to rot away, even their governor is more lagosian than osun state he is governing. aregberascal operates from lagos.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Aminat508(f): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
Government should officiallty turn osun state to IDP camp/state
undecided cry
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol...

Imagine the millions they share here every month

The way these yorubas dey carry igbo matter for head, like say 2morrow no dey. Meanwhile there entire state is looking like a dump site

Even the northern economy is getting stronger that the south West.

A region owing the highest debt but has nothing to show for it

Yorubas should focus on their region and leave igbos alone

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by YungMike(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good site to open a ZOO to rear reptiles!

Well, please dont forget to #PrayForOsun & #PrayForNigeria & #PrayForParis
cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Emekamex(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aregbesola has turned Osun into a jungle.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by mcayomind: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.......................george bush

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by osabiya16(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
#say NO to terrorist# My lovely friends please pray for Paris. . One of the greatest blessings of God upon his people is their sense of security and safety. No one should have to live in fear. Only cowards attack innocent civilians. Praying for the victims of terror and violence around the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by missKiffy(f): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
I don't know what Osun state bought for una hand

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Sijo01(f): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Evil forest cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Zoehill(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
We must be very careful in electing our political representatives in the coming years. What i know is Government of the people by the people for the people..........................Shine your eyes Naija
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by killercute16(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
I dont believe this.....show me videos angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by richysoft: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wow National geographic in nigeria

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.