Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl (19397 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder / Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Igweka(m): 5:10am On Sep 28, 2012
Can this judgement bring back live to the dead girl? Vanity upon vanity. If i may ask how many times naija judges sentence arm robbers to death by hanging, those that killed police men what judgement do u pass. Judge not or u shall be judged. Remember the blood of that police officer is on ur neck,u wil give account on the last day before God.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Truckpusher(m): 5:37am On Sep 28, 2012
Death sentence,INSTITUTIONALIZED REVENGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Dvampire(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2012
For those of you trying to define the difference between murder and manslaughter, pray that you or any member of your family don't fall a victim of a trigger happy or drunken policeman. you have the faintest idea what the family members of the slain girl have gone through. Lately, it was reported that a woman was turned into a widow just 5 days after her wedding. Cause? The police. You guys definitely have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Aringarosa(m): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2012
Isn't this a case of Manslaughter? Does it amount to first degree Murder in the Nigeria context? #justasking
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by DinhoMVP: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2012
Judgement seems fair bt i'm stil nt in suport of d ultimate penalty (death) in our legal sytem...i believe no man hs d rite 2tk anoda's life b it a law court or sily individuals havn said dt i fink d neferious activities of our "vampire" cops nids 2b checkmated d recent kiln of ugo d newly weded groom victm is xo sad!!
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 28, 2012
hope someone will not see him in Dubai or London next ten years.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by chucky234(m): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
I don't know that word, sorry. But answer me this, really: does killing the bloke bring the girl back to life? If so, go right ahead. If not, well that's murder. Two murders don't make a life.
Two murders don't make a life? Na for where you go borrow dat phrase again?
Killing that besotted policeman will atleast calm the nerves of the girl's grieved family.
Left for me that beetle-headed police goon should be burnt instanta,why wait for appointed date to hang him which might not even happen in the next three years.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by logica(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2012
Igweka: Can this judgement bring back live to the dead girl? Vanity upon vanity. If i may ask how many times naija judges sentence arm robbers to death by hanging, those that killed police men what judgement do u pass. Judge not or u shall be judged. Remember the blood of that police officer is on ur neck,u wil give account on the last day before God.
Abi were ni eleyi?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by izuch(m): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2012
To me it should be Death by firing squad, kill by the sword you die by the sword. Make them even use the same gun i'm take kill the poor innocent girl.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by jude33084(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Hanging in this time and day for manslaughter?

Define ♏ãn slaughter, oga wink
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by IfyMeg(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2012
Dis is a rare good news
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by naptu2: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2012
For those trying to distinguish between murder and manslaughter, I'm curious, what set of laws are they relying on; Nigerian, British, American or Ghanaian laws?
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by item1: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2012
Death by hanging?? Mhhh I don't support but that police man needs to be removed from existence simply by giving him LIFE IMPRISONMENT with no option of release by any cause. Let him live and pay for his action until his God takes away his life. Such people don't need to be walking the streets free after taking away an innocent life.
That's my take
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by jude33084(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
I don't know that word, sorry. But answer me this, really: does killing the bloke bring the girl back to life? If so, go right ahead. If not, well that's murder. Two murders don't make a life.

In τhis case it does, Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† do U̶̲̅ expect, Ť☺ send him back into τhe society Ť☺ kill ♍☺re? Τhis case is murder! ΆŋԂ τhe penalty is capital punishment. Had it been he pleaded guilty ΆŋԂ said it was an accidental discharge maybe, just maybe τhe court would have chosen another option in dealing with him. ßŮϯ No! He evn lied Ŧħåϯ he didn't shoot straight Ŧħåϯ he shot Ť☺ τhe air Ŧħåϯ makes him ∂ potential murderer b4 τhe case was concluded. Mind U̶̲̅ τhe deceased father is also a policeman so, for him Ť☺ take τhe case Ť☺ τhis lenght means Ŧħåϯ there is something about τhe triger lover angry
He can always appeal τhe judgement ΆŋԂ maybe they might turn it Ť☺ 20yrs or less for him undecided (20+35=55)

Innocent people die daily throught τhe hands of τhe set of people we are paying Ť☺ protect us ΆŋԂ U̶̲̅ are here asking if τhe sentence will bring back τhe death.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by ahiarah: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Hanging in this time and day for manslaughter?
its a welcome note and u shuld serve as detterent to other uniform personnel do u knw how many innorcent corpse dat r being deposited in lagos morturay owing to xtrajudicial killings by dis demons on black and black

1 Like

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by jude33084(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2012
StarFlux: While this is a terrible crime, killing Okechukwu Nwabueze, as he is called, is wrong. I don't understand why anyone would want more blood shed for the already shed blood.

It is as the Yoruba proverb says: obo ni yo para e. This man, in a sense, already killed himself when foolishly shooting an innocent girl. Whether it be physical or mentally, remains to be seen. If there is no regret, then he should be put on life time and we should leave the rest to God.

Thoughts like τhis makes Nigeria justice not Ť☺ work. Τhe Law clearly define it Ŧħåϯ if Ɣ☺Ʊ are proven beyond reasonable doubt Ŧħåϯ Ɣ☺Ʊ commited murder τhe penalty is Death. ∂ policeman Ŧħåϯ knows τhe law broke it ΆŋԂ U̶̲̅ expect τhe law Ť☺ look τhe way?
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by dandadee: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2012
if the victim was a man, police would say he was an armed robber they've been chasing for the past 3yrs..plant a weapon on him..end of story.They just couldnt find a crime to place on the little girl.
I hail the ciurageous judgement but a female judge on this case is bound to be emotional.This is manslaughter and not murder..he had no premeditated plan to kill the girl...i have no sympathies for the man sha..

1 Like

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by jude33084(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2012
naptu2: For those trying to distinguish between murder and manslaughter, I'm curious, what set of laws are they relying on; Nigerian, British, American or Ghanaian laws?

How can u be calling Ghanian Law in Nigeria?
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by akhis: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2012
For those that followed up with the story when it happened three years ago will know that this is justice well deserved. The father and his friends were also locked up by the police for having the guts to complain that there daughter was killed by police. Judgment is a supposed to be a deterant to others. I hope this serves the Nigerian police
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by jude33084(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2012
Dvampire: For those of you trying to define the difference between murder and manslaughter, pray that you or any member of your family don't fall a victim of a trigger happy or drunken policeman. you have the faintest idea what the family members of the slain girl have gone through. Lately, it was reported that a woman was turned into a widow just 5 days after her wedding. Cause? The police. You guys definitely have no idea.

Presently τhe NPF are denying τhe policemen Ŧħåϯ did it, they said they are armed robers in police uniform. Maybe tomorrow when they will be caught some BIG headed NLanders will call Ŧħåϯ ∂ ♏ãn slaughter angry
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2012
Igweka: Can this judgement bring back live to the dead girl? Vanity upon vanity. If i may ask how many times naija judges sentence arm robbers to death by hanging, those that killed police men what judgement do u pass. Judge not or u shall be judged. Remember the blood of that police officer is on ur neck,u wil give account on the last day before God.

either u're dr.unk or grossly ignorant. So the policeman should have been allowed to walk away & kill more? One of the ills of shallow religion. U better dust ur bible and start reading it...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by bknight: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2012
Funny how some ppl reason. So he shld be released and set free?
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Lyth: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2012
SimonAndal:
_

Justice/punishment rarely ryts a wrong but it tend 2 serve as appeasement 2 d aggrieved and a deterrent 2 others ....killin dis dude wnt bring back d grl but another trigger-happy-mib wld probably fink twice b4 cockin dat gun.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by tellwsdom: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2012
yankidelta:

Why don't you bring your news and let's verify. Is this not news worthy of being on the front page considering the dastardly act and the court judgment?

Don't let me call you an idiot oo.

Oga verify what??...isn't this a biased kind of judgment in general, both in and off here to some set of ethnic group??.. if u know what I mean...seem ur brain is switching place with ur balls angry
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by akhis: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2012
For those that followed up with the story when it happened three years ago will know that this is justice well deserved. The father and his friends were also locked up by the police for having the guts to complain that there daughter was killed by police. Judgment is a supposed to be a deterant to others. I hope this serves the Nigeria police right.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by akhis: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2012
For those that followed up with the story when it happened three years ago will know that this is justice well deserved. The father and his friends were also locked up by the police for having the guts to complain that there daughter was killed by police. Judgment is a supposed to be a deterant to others. I hope this serves the Nigeria police right.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by mdfabulous: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
Shut ur trap what non-sense are u sayin may b u can arrange ur kid 6ta or daughter make dos useless police take am do gun training grin
SimonAndal:
_
Shut ur trap what non-sense are u sayin may b u can arrange ur kid 6ta or daughter make dos useless police take am do gun training
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by kemisole(f): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2012
It will serve as a lesson 2 oda police officers
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by oladapoa1(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2012
passionate88: This hanging sef bad o.. Make naija do get lethal injection.. That type dm use 4 abacha... Painless nd fast..
who tell u say abacha no feel pain? U n'vr read_mustapha's letter from prison
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by oladapoa1(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2012
tellwsdom:

Oga verify what??...isn't this a biased kind of judgment in general, both in and off here to some set of ethnic group??.. if u know what I mean...seem ur brain is switching place with ur balls angry
He sure say Police be your career. Na only switched brains dey think biased, so u've got one
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Ezegozie(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2012

Igweka, are you saying that the judges in Nigeria dont sentence armed robbers to death? What happened to Anini of Bennin?
If you are the owner of the 3yr old innocent gir,l are you going to feel happy when she is murdered in cold blood?

Why do you say the blood of the evil police officer(is corporal an officer) lies on their head, when you know that he is just suffering for his misdeed?
IN SUMMARY, the female judge is 100% right, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME SOMETHING LIKE DIS IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA, POLICMEN ARE BEING TOO VIOLENT, BELLICOSE, IRRESPONSIBLE,NEFARIOUS AND ILL-MANNERED which is as a result of low education qualification most of them have.
FOR THOSE OF YOU SUGGESTING THAT THEY SHOULD PUT HIM IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE, DON'T YOU THINK THAT IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THE POLICE TO BE FREED, SINCE THE PRISON IS TO BE SUPERHEADED BY THE POLICE.
If i were the judge, i would have sentensed the NEFARIOUS policeman to death by BOMBING by the highest ranked BOKO HARAM MEMBER to send a warning note to all other policemen out there!

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by dont8(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2012
It wont, but will definitely serves as deterrent to would be trigger-happy security agent.

SimonAndal:
_

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.