Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? (1333 Views)

I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by Titusolufemi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
WHEN SHE WAS ABT 2 GO BAK 2 SKUL,WE DID A PREGNANCY TEST N SHE WAS NEGATIVE.AFTA 2 GOING 2 3 MONTHS SHE CALLED ME TELLIN ME SHE DIDN'T C HER MENSES.I AM CONFUSED PLS WAT DO U THINK IS HAPPENING? PLS I NEED UR ADVICE.
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by k2039: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
[size=15pt]
She cheated on you

[/size]
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by freecocoa(f): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
What is happening is that she's pregnant or her cycle has changed due to whatever reasons.
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by scribble: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
Maybe she just seeing it late and is scared. How late is she? Women can overreact when they are scared. Just pray it aint a baby if ur not ready.
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by UmericanGirl(f): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
The first test could have simply been taken too early. Have her take another test.
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by daisyella: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
When u were doin ¶τ̲̅, u didn't come for advise,nw u need advise.it's U̶̲̥̅̊я cross to bear,get ready to βε̲̣̣̣̥ a dad wink
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
This is what happens when you dont protect yourself. Have her do another test and be there while she is having the test
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by digitalgeorgy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
How many months prgnacy r we taking abt?? If 3mnths, den strt preparing 4 fathrhood. Else, tell her st8 into her eyes ''am a 9ja boy!! No try dat tyn''!!
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by jhydebaba(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
Titusolufemi: WHEN SHE WAS ABT 2 GO BAK 2 SKUL,WE DID A PREGNANCY TEST N SHE WAS NEGATIVE.AFTA 2 GOING 2 3 MONTHS SHE CALLED ME TELLIN ME SHE DIDN'T C HER MENSES.I AM CONFUSED PLS WAT DO U THINK IS HAPPENING? PLS I NEED UR ADVICE.

From the tone of ur post, u are still a toddler. Please seek advice from ur dad or the girl's dad. Enjoy urself!
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by Titusolufemi(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2012
IF AT ALL SHE IS PREGNANT.DO U THINK I AM D OWNER?AFTA 3 MONTH SHE IS JUST TELLIN ME SHE DIDN'T C HER MENSES.WAT HAPUN 2 D 1ST N 2ND MONTH(DAT MEANS SHE SAW IT DEN N WEN SHE DID NOT C IT IN D 3RD MONTHS SHE RAISE AN ALARM)AM NOT A FOOL
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by 190theclown: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=18pt]HAHAHAHA!!

She must have been following 190's post and said i'll deal with my boyfriend i'll deal with him undecided
[/size]
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by omega25red(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2012
poster

what ever happened to wearing a condom or having her take birth control pills to avoid this type of nonsense?

she called you 3 months after she left that she missed her period the 3rd month or she hadn't seen it since the pregnancy test?
by the way what is she saying since she informed you of missing her monthly?
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by cindyrella(f): 12:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Op, you are so screwed! grin
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by 190theclown: 1:00am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=18pt]^Baby-booooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by cindyrella(f): 1:16am On Sep 28, 2012
^orgini?
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by 190theclown: 1:19am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=18pt]^I love you scarra!![/size]
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by cindyrella(f): 1:21am On Sep 28, 2012
^go sleep! angry
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by tellwsdom: 1:24am On Sep 28, 2012
Titusolufemi: WHEN SHE WAS ABT 2 GO BAK 2 SKUL,WE DID A PREGNANCY TEST N SHE WAS NEGATIVE.AFTA 2 GOING 2 3 MONTHS SHE CALLED ME TELLIN ME SHE DIDN'T C HER MENSES.I AM CONFUSED PLS WAT DO U THINK IS HAPPENING? PLS I NEED UR ADVICE.

Congrat bro ..undecided undecided
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by UmericanGirl(f): 1:25am On Sep 28, 2012
If she had it the first two months then you got played. Clear up an confusion with her. She may just have medical problems.
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by Ranoscky(m): 2:37am On Sep 28, 2012
^^ Nothin like medical problems, sista. She infidelized (permit me to use that word, lol) and got prego. She's a cheat!
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by Mynd44: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2012
^^
she might just be be a wee bit late
Re: Am Afraid Of My Girl,what Is She Up To? by Titusolufemi(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2012
CONGRATS 4 WAT,IF NA U U FI ACCEPT AM?SHE DID NOT TELL ME NTIN D 1ST 2MONTH.I KNW HER AS A PERSON WHO ALWAYS RAISE ALARM IMMEDIATELY ON EVERY LITTLE TIN.Y IS DIS ONE DIFFERENT?.AFTER 3MONTHS

(1) (Reply)

?? / How Possible Can Dis Be? / Photo: Jilted Lover Sets Corps Member, Friend Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.