Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Message To Hausa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Hausa (678 Views)

Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? / South West Sells Out Southern Nigeria To Hausa/fulani As Slaves / Jonathan Donates 400 Bags Of Rice To Hausa Community In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To Hausa by DuduNegro: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Message To Hausa by nduchucks: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
Perceived effective measures are sometimes put in place to bridge gaps by leaders. Any such measure can be reexamine 50, 60 years later with 20/20 hindsight.

The great Sardauna of Sokoto had the best interest of his people heart unlike any modern day Nigerian rouguish leader.
Re: Message To Hausa by Ngodigha: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
I thought you will be sending this sort of message in this photograph to Hausas. They have polluted your so much loved Yorugba land with this sort of people. This should be your worry.

(1) (Reply)

The Genocidal Biafran War Still Haunts Nigeria - Chinua Achebe / Lamentation Of ‘one-day Governor’ Runner-up: Robbers Killed My Dad, Broke My Leg / Where Is The Headquarter Of Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.