Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs (62854 Views)

Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ojotask: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
"The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and He adds no sorrow with it." MY papa, Bishop Oyedepo, stands out. U guys better join our Kingdom business b4 all ur wealth is transfered to us. grin grin grin. Papa more jets to ur hangar... am next in line. ....

where are d haters cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

ode why would it be grounded after all your tithe guy wake up na human being like you dem b make dem no dey fool you you dont even kno the cost of C-Check abi you think say na him house he dey park the jets

I did my Youth service in one of the flight operations bases of the Nigerian Air Force. I was already enrolled to do the Direct Short Service Commission before I decided not to join as it would not allow me pursue my biz dreams.

I can teach you about rotary wing and fixed wing aircraft and I am highly knowledgeable about Aviation. I know all the Air Commodores who fly the Presidential aircraft one on one. I know when the Air Force purchased certain aircraft that necessitated the travel of several pilots and aircraft engineers to Italy and Ukraine for training in 2005/2006.

I can tell you that a typical C-check costs about $3USmillion. I can tell you where in Europe these C checks are done. I can tell you where Aero Contractors does their bi-annual SIM.

On the contrary, you are dumb. A nitwit who knows NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH about aircraft or aviation. If you want, I will sit you down and give you a sound education on aircraft and aviation matters.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by DANILSA(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

His choice. Besides, the older three Winner's aircraft are to be disposed of, just the way you replace cars in a fleet.

And before you accuse Bishop of robbing the masses, ask your chicken brain where IBB got the money to be bidding for one of the power stations in your country, or where Nigeria's debtor number 1 Femi Otedola got the money to bid for a power station.

WHO IS REALLY ROBBING THE MASSES? DUMB NIGERIANS, WAKE UP!
I WANT NL MEMBERS TO CHECK BTW ME AND YOU WHO IS DUMB, YOU SAID BECAUSE IBB AND OTEDELE ROBBED THE COUNTRY,OYEDEPO SHOULD ALSO ROBB THE MASSES, I WEEP FOR PEOPLE LIKE U. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ibnjarir(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
All this bishop bishop wey dey this list na where they get the money from?
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
I've always been amazed by schizophrenic nincompoops who come to an anonymous forum like Nairaland to brag about their imaginary wealth to impress anonymous people - sometimes even going to the extent of referring to anonymous people as 'poor'. These characters are in urgent need of psychological help. Apart from the fact that any fool can make any unverifiable claim on the internet, the fact also remains that no one knows who/what anyone here is in real life, and no one cares. So thers's no point in using this anonymous forum to deceive oneself

Different caregories of foolishness are displayed daily on NL, but this e-bragging is the ultimate without a doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
DANILSA: I WANT NL MEMBERS TO CHECK BTW ME AND YOU WHO IS DUMB, YOU SAID BECAUSE IBB AND OTEDELE ROBBED THE COUNTRY,OYEDEPO SHOULD ALSO ROBB THE MASSES, I WEEP FOR PEOPLE LIKE U. cry cry cry

Oyedepo has robbed nobody. In contrast, we know those who have robbed the masses with proof everywhere. Where is your head at? In your wife's pot of beans?

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by indoorlove(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
a very proud one
No wonder you are blind and decide to remain so! *smh*
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Burger01(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Na wa o.. I comment my reserved... angry
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
MFM NXT.hmmm
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by mko2005: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
trigar12:
Is WINNERS CHAPEL a business organization?
May be not the church ! The report said Oyedepo and not winners Chapel. So you should be asking if Oyedepo is a business organization !
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Iaz93: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author=k2039][color=#FF0099] [size=15pt][font=Viner Hand ITC]My defintion of insanity is simple.

[b]Insanity can be define as the acquisition of three private jets by a single individual

i c thunder firing you very soon.. Smh
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by hollypagan: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
I will get mine too i pray to God
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by tai2(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jesus should come quickly. One pastor, three jets, anyway it's money from his "father" in heaven. Appropriating other people's money in the name of Sunday collection and tithing. The Pope that caters to over 1 billion Catholics doesn't have a private jet.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dridowu: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
If truly d Bishop has 3 private jet, dn wahala dy. Sm pple are defending saying dat he used it to avoid flight delay, to have a 9ce ac, etc but my own opinion is dat what about d university he founded with my neighbour everi sunday 20naira and yet my neighbour children cannot d university because of d financial involve, he cannot even give my neighbour scholarship to any govt owned university despite d fact he paid his 20naira evri sunday. Dat my neighbour is YOU out there. God save us from all ds pple

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

His choice. Besides, the older three Winner's aircraft are to be disposed of, just the way you replace cars in a fleet.

And before you accuse Bishop of robbing the masses, ask your chicken brain where IBB got the money to be bidding for one of the power stations in your country, or where Nigeria's debtor number 1 Femi Otedola got the money to bid for a power station.

WHO IS REALLY ROBBING THE MASSES? DUMB NIGERIANS, WAKE UP!

THOSE CALLING UR 'PAPA' A ROBBER ARE NOT BEING ACCURATE. TRUTH IS ITS BONEHEADS LIKE U THAT ENRICH BELOVED 'PAPA' WASTING GOOD MONEY. BUT THEN URE PROBABLY A LAZY DIMWIT WHO HAS NEVER WORKED HARD TO EARN AN HONEST BUCK IN HIS MISERABLE LIFE OR ELSE U WONT BE LASHING OUT AT PEOPLE POINTING OUT THE TRUTH. HERE IS AN EXERCISE 4 U. WHEN U GO HOME, LOOK AT URSELF IN THE MIRROR AND KEEP SAYING TO URSELF 'ILL NEVER BE A MUMU' KEEP SAYING IT TILL URE EXHAUSTED THEN PRAY HARD FOR GOD 2 GIVE U COMMON SENSE.

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
Babzilla:

THOSE CALLING UR 'PAPA' A ROBBER ARE NOT BEING ACCURATE. TRUTH IS ITS BONEHEADS LIKE U THAT ENRICH BELOVED 'PAPA' WASTING GOOD MONEY. BUT THEN URE PROBABLY A LAZY DIMWIT WHO HAS NEVER WORKED HARD TO EARN AN HONEST BUCK IN HIS MISERABLE LIFE OR ELSE U WONT BE LASHING OUT AT PEOPLE POINTING OUT THE TRUTH. HERE IS AN EXERCISE 4 U. WHEN U GO HOME, LOOK AT URSELF IN THE MIRROR AND KEEP SAYING TO URSELF 'ILL NEVER BE A MUMU' KEEP SAYING IT TILL URE EXHAUSTED THEN PRAY HARD FOR GOD 2 GIVE U COMMON SENSE.

bro,common sense is not common
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dridowu: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
ojotask: "The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and He adds no sorrow with it." MY papa, Bishop Oyedepo, stands out. U guys better join our Kingdom business b4 all ur wealth is transfered to us. grin grin grin. Papa more jets to ur hangar... am next in line. ....

where are d haters cool cool cool cool
truly like d way u defend him, i dnt no ur age but i guess u have sm1 in d university, am so sure d person/u ursef cannot afford COVERNANT UNIVERSITY STAFF SCHOOL TALKLESS OF THE MAIN UNIVERSITY. My broda u nid to THINK, dnt let any1 deceive via d name of God

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
Babzilla:

Why not come to Abuja and see what I am doing here? I sow seeds all the time and I am happy to say that I commit my money to charitable causes as well. If I decide to give N20,000 as a prophetic seed, IT IS MY MONEY AND NOT YOURS and I can do whatever I like with it.

And as for your exercise, go to any Shoprite mall, and window shop for Lego bricks: Let it remind you of what your brain matter needs to be purged of before you come to Nairaland.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by freenature: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Its so funny grin that people just talk without knowing the full length of their subject, do you know that pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo are both writers of christian books which does not only sell in Nigeria but in more than 47 countries in the world so how on earth will they not be able to afford them , and also remember that those whom God has used them for also bless them with gifts that comes in various form (money,cars, houses etc )... and also the members that supported them in getting the Jets deem it fit for their pastors to have it to aid their journeys wherever they are going outside the country. .....
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
freenature: Its so funny grin that people just talk without knowing the full length of their subject, do you know that pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo are both writers of christian books which does not only sell in Nigeria but in more than 47 countries in the world so how on earth will they not be able to afford them , and also remember that those whom God has used them for also bless them with gifts that comes in various form (money,cars, houses etc )... and also the members that supported them in getting the Jets deem it fit for their pastors to have it to aid their journeys wherever they are going outside the country. .....
lol,Nigerians we don suffer oh!anyway religion has made us very gullible,we need it to survive the daily trauma.hmmh God help ur people
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by wonlasewonimi: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
freenature: Its so funny grin that people just talk without knowing the full length of their subject, do you know that pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo are both writers of christian books which does not only sell in Nigeria but in more than 47 countries in the world so how on earth will they not be able to afford them , and also remember that those whom God has used them for also bless them with gifts that comes in various form (money,cars, houses etc )... and also the members that supported them in getting the Jets deem it fit for their pastors to have it to aid their journeys wherever they are going outside the country. .....

JK Rowling sells more books than all Nigerian Pastors combined. She will never buy 4 private jets!

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
dridowu: If truly d Bishop has 3 private jet, dn wahala dy. Sm pple are defending saying dat he used it to avoid flight delay, to have a 9ce ac, etc but my own opinion is dat what about d university he founded with my neighbour everi sunday 20naira and yet my neighbour children cannot d university because of d financial involve, he cannot even give my neighbour scholarship to any govt owned university despite d fact he paid his 20naira evri sunday. Dat my neighbour is YOU out there. God save us from all ds pple

My guy,

If your idea of giving offering to your God is to drop a squeezed, washed up N20 polymer note, then poverty will hound you forever. Divest yourself of poverty mentality. Attack me: after all offerings are given in every church I know of.

Even if you are an occultic man, do you go to see native doctor with N20? He will give you a good beating for coming to insult him with it. Now imagine giving Baba God N20 on Sunday. The One that gives you life, protects you, feeds you, made you see today to come to Nairaland: you give N20 on Sunday. God forgive you.

If you are waiting for money to go to Covenant University, I got news for you: I went to a Comprehensive secondary school. I did not go to any Bereton Montessori school in those days. So wake up: private universities are not for everybody. Graduates of public universities in Naija are making waves everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by elampiro(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
tai2: Jesus should come quickly. One pastor, three jets, anyway it's money from his "father" in heaven. Appropriating other people's money in the name of Sunday collection and tithing. The Pope that caters to over 1 billion Catholics doesn't have a private jet.

The catholic population is even 2 billion.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by paleson(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
We are aware of all these. And look at their villages nothing to write home-about.IS A SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by kpozite(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
clip: Please,remember some of them buy this private jet as an asset.No amount of money spent on asset that is waste or useless

What are you saying? Do you know how much it costs to own a jet? Maintain one? It's not a car that you park at your house mind you the pay a hell of money every other night just to keep it in an airport hanger, I don't know you but if this is your mentality then am damn sure you are poor. Having a private jet is a liability, then 3 is liability X 3. Why do shrewd business men like Dangote and Adenuga own one each when the can obviously have more?
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by ChideraFavour(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
OOOO! see money while 70% of citizen ar dyin of hunger,even pastors sef wht's d need preachn charity,lov,equity,work of mercy? Is it not inhumane 4 a leader of a church 2 owns trilions of naira while som members ar not sein deir daily bread.ew! may d Lord deliver ds country sha!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
elampiro:

The catholic population is even 2 billion.

The Pope rides in a ballistic vehicle. Why doesn't he just go on his own as the Pope? Why did John Paul II have to get one after being shot by that Turk? Why did Pope Benedict not ditch the transparent bullet proof van as VANITY?

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
kpozite:

What are you saying? Do you know how much it costs to own a jet? Maintain one? It's not a car that you park at your house mind you the pay a hell of money every other night just to keep it in an airport hanger, I don't know you but if this is your mentality then am damn sure you are poor. Having a private jet is a liability, then 3 is liability X 3. Why do shrewd business men like Dangote and Adenuga own one each when the can obviously have more?
true,avarice,greed
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Quincy37(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you
embarassed Aguyeye what ever your name is called the insanity neglegence is running in your home! There worshippers in this man's church who are poor, and are in need of assistance to overcome challenges of life! Still they will be asked to pay tithes and offering upon offfering to fuel three private jets. I know for sure you crazy, stupid etc! Tah
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
kpozite:

Has Bishop come to your house to ask you for money to buy Jet A1?
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Donkunze: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
dangerzone:

You are insane,infact you are CAPITAL LETTER S,T,U,P,I,D. Haba dem say something no good u come hear dey use that your mosquito finger dey type rubbish as if the guy dey give u 100naira past defending comment,wetin dey do you sef?
guy,no mind am jawe...na craze dy dissturb am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.