Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs (62855 Views)

Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by achi4u(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
a very proud one
aguiyi,
whatz your (pocket) status?
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
swtchicgurl:

is it only bishop oyedepo on that list?! you people should relax! smh

He is the only individual that has more than 3private jets mumu, isn´t it stupid for one person to have 3cars in the world of today talkless of 3private jets by one single person?? think.

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by omicron(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Pastors' lives na im dey fine pass.....

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by sammyke(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hehe. Na private jet tins now o. GOD help us all
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Siga: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Damn....Damn ....Damn....very soon....when people die....we go dey bury them with dem Jets and money.... cry
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Shaw007(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
I won't say anything about the bishop yet,cos those planes might be there for other reasons than we'r thinking

and what are some of you shouting about!!! I cant imagine myself being the world's richest black man and not have a private jet,with large bussinesses as their's,its quite normal,its d same thing with other ppl their class all over the world,its not for show or anything. . .its just 2 make life easier for them. . .especially with the poor and mis-managed airline service in this country. . .if not Dangote culda been a passenger at that dana plane dah crashed na!!

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Kx: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
damn 3private jet for one individual?? what is he even preaching sef
Una nor go kill person!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you
Guy that is not poverty mentality. We shouldn't support such extravagant waste in a country so deep in poverty. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Siga: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
BTW.....How many donkeys or horses did Jesus own.....www.justaskingniooo.com.....I am not judging anyone I beg.....just asking ni ooo....

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Kx:
Una nor go kill person!

Abi, the truth never say make we no dey talk,wetin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by abifoluwa: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
after gullible people will come here and accuse bakare about how evil he is and how much he is stealing from the church... chai, i feel like crying. ok lets us say, he travels a lot with a lot of minister, as we know, private jer fits less that more than 6 or 7 ppl, so it is actually ok to say, if he travels with the four at once, he takes like 28 ministers with him? that is something, i dnt even know wat to say. jesus christ had only 12 disciples tho. ever wondered why brennan manning said- "The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle," Manning has said. "That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable. i think this is one of it. PASTORS SHOULDNT LIVE A POOR LIFE, THEY SHOULDNT LIVE THIS KIND OF LIFESTYLE. LIKE IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, THEY ARE ALL VANITIES, WHY IS HE ACQUIRING VANITIES?

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
clip: Please,remember some of them buy this private jet as an asset.No amount of money spent on asset that is waste or useless

Pfft. Did you read that? Ever looked into the definition of the term "Liabilities"?

@OP For Aliko Dangote and Mike Adenuga I'd say it a private jet is a necessity because they usually have to be in many places and queuing at an airport just doesn't cut it.

For the Preachers, I dunno.

But then there are "Moderate Level" jets that still get the job done. Do I sense a competition here?

#TheirMoney Tho
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Siga: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
clip: Please,remember some of them buy this private jet as an asset.No amount of money spent on asset that is waste or useless
...Asset keeeee....haba....www.assetforwhere.com ....#seriousliability
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
trigar12:
Is WINNERS CHAPEL a business organization?

Lego brain talking.

Why not tell your own organization to buy one for you? Nigerians are always jealous of success, and rather than study the model that produced the success and replicate it, they prefer to pull the successful person down to their level. By the time Winners Chapel buys 6 more aircraft, lego brains like you will keep quiet for good.

You should be happy that a church can own private jets without accessing the aviation fund that people like Jimoh Ibrahim took N35billion from, yet cannot maintain a national carrier. Of course, have you every heard that Winner's aircraft were grounded, or seized because they could not pay, or missed C checks because of lack of money?

Lego brain, you think they buy aircraft with lego bricks such as the one your brain is made of?

4 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by onyxo76(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
3 private jets? na wah o.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
DANILSA: WHY THE HELL SHOULD OYEDEPO OWN OR CO OWN 3 JETS WHEN THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA USES ONE, THIS IS GREED AND WASTE OF MONEY. IT'S HIGH TIME THIS MAN STOPS ROBBING THE MASSES. IF U WANT ABUSE AND INSULT ME, IT'S PRACTICALLY UNWISE FOR A MAN THAT CLAIMS TO BE A MAN OF GOD TO BE DOING THIS,WHEN THE POOR ARE EVERYWHERE embarassed undecided angry sad.

His choice. Besides, the older three Winner's aircraft are to be disposed of, just the way you replace cars in a fleet.

And before you accuse Bishop of robbing the masses, ask your chicken brain where IBB got the money to be bidding for one of the power stations in your country, or where Nigeria's debtor number 1 Femi Otedola got the money to bid for a power station.

WHO IS REALLY ROBBING THE MASSES? DUMB NIGERIANS, WAKE UP!

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Olalekan0(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
swtchicgurl:

is it only bishop oyedepo on that list?! you people should relax! smh
can't believe any sane mind would still defend oledepo! Smh for you!!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Catchfire1: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
@OP - How did you get this list? Pls post a reliable source...
@de_rest_of_u_(yes_u!) - Must you complain about everything? angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
achi4u: he's preaching "give and it shall be given to you"grin
na 2day
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Gen2jaynee: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you
urs z even worse,so keep quiet if u'v gat nafin 2 contribute
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Olalekan0(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Lego brain talking.

Why not tell your own organization to buy one for you? Nigerians are always jealous of success, and rather than study the model that produced the success and replicate it, they prefer to pull the successful person down to their level. By the time Winners Chapel buys 6 more aircraft, lego brains like you will keep quiet for good.

You should be happy that a church can own private jets without accessing the aviation fund that people like Jimoh Ibrahim took N35billion from, yet cannot maintain a national carrier. Of course, have you every heard that Winner's aircraft were grounded, or seized because they could not pay, or missed C checks because of lack of money?

Lego brain, you think they buy aircraft with lego bricks such as the one your brain is made of?

it's not my way of life to call people names,but i just can't help but say this: You're an irredeemable fool

10 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by comechop(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:
Lego brain talking.

You are a clown. Re-read what you just wrote, Mr. Lego brain. You're completely missing the point. Clown.

4 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
GOD PUNISH POVERTY!

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

His choice. Besides, the older three Winner's aircraft are to be disposed of, just the way you replace cars in a fleet.

And before you accuse Bishop of robbing the masses, ask your chicken brain where IBB got the money to be bidding for one of the power stations in your country, or where Nigeria's debtor number 1 Femi Otedola got the money to bid for a power station.

WHO IS REALLY ROBBING THE MASSES? DUMB NIGERIANS, WAKE UP!

You are insane,infact you are CAPITAL LETTER S,T,U,P,I,D. Haba dem say something no good u come hear dey use that your mosquito finger dey type rubbish as if the guy dey give u 100naira past defending comment,wetin dey do you sef?

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
A typical trip by a man of Bishop's status will go with a pastoral staff of at least 10 persons. He travels worldwide for preaching engagements.

Instead of paying between N300,000 to N1,000,000 in air fares travelling to sometimes three speaking engagements a week (AND THERE WILL BE FOOLS HERE WHO WILL SAY THAT THE AIR FARE IS TOO MUCH ASSUMING THE MEN OF GOD TRAVEL WITH COMMERCIAL ARILINES), the church decides to buy an aircraft to ferry them around.

- No Aero style delays. (my wife once had her flight delayed by Aero for 18 hours!)
- No sudden cancellations like Arik Air did and stranded all their international passengers.
- No poor services or aircraft where the ACs are not working properly.
- No coffins in the sky like Dana Air (where two pastors and their wives died because they flew on a stupidly decrepit plane).

My company once paid $12,000 an hour to Aero for a medical evacuation in Delta state. You think say that money na beans? Wouldn't such money be used to buy a small aircraft or a chopper that can be used for such purpose?

SO what is the joke? If a church can afford to buy an aircraft for its pastoral staff, WHY NOT?

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by exbash: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
a very proud one

I will like to see ur shoes and determine the angle of Elevation from Treking and ur role model styl collect ur N20 every sunday...
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
dangerzone:

You are insane,infact you are CAPITAL LETTER S,T,U,P,I,D. Haba dem say something no good u come hear dey use that your mosquito finger dey type rubbish as if the guy dey give u 100naira past defending comment,wetin dey do you sef?

I will tell you wetin dey do me. I tell people the truth they don't want to hear. You cannot stop a train in motion, and the Winners train will always crush her enemies like you. Chicken droppings na im full your brain. If you no wan see my posts, carry knife chuk your 2 eyes comot, fry them, take am soak garri this night. Poor man! Do you even have money? Small N100 you carry buy internet ticket for cafe to do Yahoo Yahoo na im u dey waste here dey yarn rubbish! Olodo!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by garripack: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
[size=20pt]SORRY TO SAY BUT BISHOP OYEDEPO IS TOOOO EXTRAVAGANT GOSH I AGREE WITH DAT FELLOW DAT SAID IT IS INSANITY NAWA OOO MEMBERS ARE DERE SUFFERING THEIR LIFE OUT THIS FELLOW IS GETTING THREE PRIVATE JET AM SCARED OF PASTORS GOD HELP US ALL[/size]

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by KayParamount: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!! Instant Miracle Church (IMC)
Needs 500,000 members between now and December
Register quick and receive your own miracle.
God bless you as you register today,
Pastor KAY G.O. (IMC).

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by vascey(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
undecided
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by hardbody: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2012

A private jet never was and never could be an asset, you must be a dimwit to even start thinking that way. Do you know the cost of keeping one in a hanger and the cost of routine maintenance? Meanwhile, it is generally parked until the hop-head wants to use it. The cost of aviation fuel nko? these church robbers are really stealing you guys blind and as blind men, y'll see nada. till next eternity, i shall NOT contribute to that level of depravity by so called men of God. People Deceiving People

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.