Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency (62849 Views)

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerian currency is just going down daily. Hope we are not heading towards Zimbabwean currency. Since Monday it has been jumping up like the singer Craig David's song, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Naija nawa.

Deji Adeyanju wrote:
The dollar exchange rate this week:

Monday N615;
Tuesday N625;
Wednesday N630;
Thursday N650;
Friday N660.

APC is a curse.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0jd4jckfiKMktR4eDka7TJDrHrW9BCELyUSab7mGryaHUeEZzAhEH1qa7MWdgL3Vtl&id=100044230039479

99 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Thomthom(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Effect of Leaders that don't even know the reasons they are there.. But to win election.. And effect of Fellow country men voting people based on Na Muslim, Na Christian, Na Igbo, Na Yoruba, Na Hausa man.. We need to put Nigeria first I use God beg una.. I don see person wey him brother Na Governor.. But Na husltle the guy man dey while Governor Children and him wife people Children dey UK dey enjoy our Tax payers money.. I no vote Jonathan and am from the south because Buhari manifesto was appealing with Nigeria I pray for.. But today Buhari did not do all those things that he promised. Most especially the refinery, Boko haram, and epileptic power supply . They only come to lie to win Election after they win, they bring anti people policies in other to frustrate the people.. and the people will put the frustration on each other thereby causing disunity and hatred for each other..

516 Likes 47 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeria is doomed

177 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2022
Thomthom:
Effect of Leaders that don't even know the reasons their there.. But to win election..
Nigerian politicians have finished the country.God will never forgive them for their evil deeds.

264 Likes 29 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by beautyhd: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2022
If you have someone that sends dollars to you once in a while, call them and thank them.

Most buildings under construction in Nigeria are done by people abroad.

Most people abroad I know are happy with the current state of naira.

The effect of this is killing and frustrating home based Nigerians.

10k can’t comfortably feed a family of 3 for 3 days

429 Likes 38 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by nairalander2020(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Very soon one dollar will be equals to one thousand naira, Nigeria is in free fall.

203 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Nigeria is doomed
Doomed is an understatement as a better adjective is required maybe borrowing Donald Trumps shithole may do more justice.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2022
beautyhd:
If you have someone that sends dollars to you once in a while, call them and thank them.

yes I have a lot of people abroad happy with the situation but 90 percent of Nigerians abroad are stingy.shishi they won't send to you.Dont depend on them

217 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by orisa37: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2022
"I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE AFTER ME".

BE FORMULA! B is god and E is Satan.

E IS EMEFIELE AND HE IS A MISDEED OF PMB AND GEJ. HE IS A FAILURE AND A DISASTER.

14 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2022
nairalander2020:
Very soon one dollar will be equals to one thousand
Nigeria is in free fall
it certainly is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by rolams(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2022
1$ equal #1,000 soon!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2022
orisa37:
"I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE AFTER ME".
This one pass ungovernable

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by GudHardDick: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2022
This is exactly Why we need Peter Obi so that he can recused this country from these criminals.

Go and get your PVCs and let's vote massively for peter Obi come 2023!!!!!

207 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2022
rolams:
1$ equal #1,000 soon!
maybe 10,000 sef.Zimbabwean dollar on my mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by rolams(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2022
guobe:
maybe 10,000 sef.Zimbabwean dollar on my mind

Hahaha

7 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2022
GudHardDick:
This is exactly Why we need Peter Obi so that he can recused this country from these criminals.

Go and get your PVCs and let's vote massively for peter Obi come 2023!!!!!
Obi will win South but you see most Northerners are not as enlightened as South.Thats where the problem is for obi.

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by GudHardDick: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2022
guobe:
Obi will win South but you see most Northerners are not as enlightened as South.Thats where the problem is for obi.

True. Especially the hard core northerners. This is exactly why labour party has decided to take it campaign and publicity to those northern villages for more enlightenment. Before Feb 2023, we'll leave no stone unturned

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by tommy589(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2022
rolams:
1$ equal #1,000 soon!

This is what I told these aboki brothers around February. The way I see it,only God knows what can stop the free fall of the Naira

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Bizibi(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2022
668 to a dollar.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by rolams(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2022
tommy589:

This is what I told these aboki brothers around February. The way I see it,only God knows what can stop the free fall of the Naira

I dey tell you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2022
GudHardDick:

True. Especially the hard core northerners. This is exactly why labour party has decided to take their campaign and publicity to those northern villages for more enlightenment
better if he can capture atleast 40 percent of the Northern poppulees,he is good to go.He is certainly the best presidential candidate among the lots.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2022
tommy589:

naira has fallen and its neck is broken.it is being rushed to the hospital.we hope it won't die.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by tommy589(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2022
beautyhd:

The only value they will get with the state of naira is Land and old buildings purchase for renovation.Except for cement and Made in Nigeria tiles,cost of building materials are getting higher too.

Every component of construction are tied to dollar

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by DukeofUmueri247: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Effect of voting in unserious leaders

16 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Itzurboi(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Seriously, I'm words of short...

5 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Madmohamed1: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2022
guobe:
Nigerian currency is just going down daily.Hope we are not heading towards Zimbabwean currency.since Monday it has been jumping up like the singer Craig David's song Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday.Naija nawa.
Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by DukeofUmueri247: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2022
guobe:
yes I have a lot of people abroad happy with the situation but 90 percent of Nigerians abroad are stingy.shishi they won't send to you.Dont depend on them
You are right..Most Nigerians abroad should never be depended on...But this is the right time at least to help ur kins in Nigeria as someone living abroad because even if you send 20 USD to someone in Nigeria now,he or she will thank you for the rest of the year.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Make they kuku sell the useless country.
I see a revolution happening soon, killings of rich politicians and their families will start soon

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by APCnaPDP: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2022
APC is happening to it. It will get to N1000 by December. You will buy a loaf of bread for 2500 very soon while your income remains the same.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2022
tommy589:

The only value they will get with the state of naira is Land and old buildings purchase for renovation.Except for cement and Made in Nigeria tiles,cost of building materials are getting higher too.

Every component of construction are tied to dollar
you are right but they are still better off if they have more dollars

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

You are right..Most Nigerians abroad should never be depended on...But this is the right time at least to help ur kins in Nigeria as someone living abroad because even if you send 20 USD to someone in Nigeria now,he or she will thank you for the rest of the year.
Abroad people are not dependable just leave them and concentrate on your hustle.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Bobloco: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Oh! Nigeria!

Top to bottom! Top to bottom!

22 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.