Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. (1536 Views)

With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / A Plea To The BF Of My Future Wife / The Demise Of A Long Distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
A friend called me to tell me that her bf of 32 mnths is getting married in 2wiks time and she just lost her parents in an accident...I do not knw how to console her and she hasn't said a word to me for 2days now... I just pray she doesn't harm herself.
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by jhydebaba(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
3 in 1 calamity
She lost her father, mother and boy friend.

*sobs*
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
Just sad
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2012
She needs to move on with her life before she becomes the next calamity.

1 Like

Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by ariyokunle: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2012
Pls learn to live within urself.love pple but dont live all ur life on them-if u loss a dog it must leave a vacum,talk all u can of parents but u must blive dat was all they were to offer;wat never leaves u is u,it will 4ever b wat u are,so blive in it,invest in it and see all others as coming to help u build it so when they are no more u feel their absence awhile but must continue with it.
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by frank317: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2012
Tell her not to worry, the boyfriends parents will soon die too. Its happend to anybody and everybody.
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Mynd44: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2012
frank3.16:
Tell her not to worry, the boyfriends parents will soon die too. Its happend to anybody and everybody.
That's a grim outlook but it is true
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by cindyrella(f): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2012
So sad. cry
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2012
He was hiding it from her bt she later found out frm his frnd who told her that d wedding has bin fixed and the bride was a lady his mum wants him to marry. Most Men are deceptive.
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Ariyke: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2012
Pls don't b far from her cus she might hurt herself. May God be her cry
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by vivianc(f): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2012
nne3870: He was hiding it from her bt she later found out frm his frnd who told her that d wedding has bin fixed and the bride was a lady his mum wants him to marry. Most Men are deceptive.
And extremely wicked! Gosh!
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by 190theclown: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=18pt]did she eat his money

thats one of the reasons why boys leave their women and marry other girls
[/size]
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
[size=18pt]did she eat his money

thats one of the reasons why boys leave their women and marry other girls
[/size]
is everything a joke to you? Do you ever get serious? Listen to yourself
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by 190theclown: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2012
^what do you expect me to say,

Life is too short, sorry she lost her parents but her man *yawns*
she should repackage after all the affair was just mere 32months
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by jhydebaba(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2012
nne3870: He was hiding it from her bt she later found out frm his frnd who told her that d wedding has bin fixed and the bride was a lady his mum wants him to marry. Most Men are deceptive.
So also most women are deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Katigurl: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2012
What a *heart attack* people can be wicked.
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Mynd44: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2012
Can I hear someone say wedding crashing?
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Konnektions146(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2012
people often come here to tell what men did.

do yu know what made dem do whatever dey must have done?

"there is always a cause for a curse"

OP,
its a pity, life goes on...she wont die
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2012
Konnektions146: people often come here to tell what men did.

do yu know what made dem do whatever dey must have done?

"there is always a cause for a curse"

OP,
its a pity, life goes on...she wont die
are you joking, Did you go thru what you wrote? Even if she did smth very bad to him and he wants to quit, he should be a man and tell her to her face and not hide. And fyi nobody said she would die sir.... I dn't knw how som ppl think
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Can I hear someone say wedding crashing?
i dn't think he is worth the stress....
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
^what do you expect me to say,

Life is too short, sorry she lost her parents but her man *yawns*
she should repackage after all the affair was just mere 32months
you call 32 months 'mere'? Wow
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by 190theclown: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
nne3870:
you call 32 months 'mere'? Wow

That's just 3months +

Wah about coupples who date for 6/7/10 years and they don't end up
Getting married, she should concentrate on her new life esp without her parents
And free d dude, he's gone

Life is 2 short
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
nne3870:
i dn't think he is worth the stress....
Not worth it but you can go there for fun and free rice na
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by ijebabe: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Its obvious the guy doesn't give a damn so she should focus on getting herself and her family through the hardship they are all facing right now. If it's a warm body on her bed she's after then she should sort herself out in that regard. There is really no need crying over spilled milk. If she harms herself over this, causing more grief to her family, then she is very silly!
Re: Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. by Konnektions146(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
nne3870:
are you joking, Did you go thru what you wrote? Even if she did smth very bad to him and he wants to quit, he should be a man and tell her to her face and not hide. And fyi nobody said she would die sir.... I dn't knw how som ppl think

some men wont tell a lady quit...they allow the relationship die a natural death..its a pity de lady lost de parents but she just gotta move on.

but de guy would ve trashed issues before goin for anoda lady

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If He Really Loves You / Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? / Men; Nine (9) Secrets Womennever Tell You [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.