Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon (16927 Views)

Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon / Cia And Mossad To Divide Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by lat4real: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2012
The controversy trailing the health status of Nigeria President First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan may soon come to an end as the Medical Doctors in the Wiesbaden Hospital in Germany have passed her fit.
According to a source who disclosed this to NationalMirror, Mr. Jonathan will soon return to the country,adding that “she wanted to follow her husband to the 67th United Nations General Assembly in New York but she was advised against that by the doctors that, as they they told her that she neededsome more time to rest.
“I can tell you that she is now in a good state aftera successful surgery. She was only treated of appendicitis through surgical operation at the German hospital. The First Lady is in a stable state. The doctors at the hospitals have confirmed her fitness, but she needs more time to rest.
The source could not confirm exactly when Dame Patience would arrive Nigeria. She has been away for 34 days. The source only said “ very soon”
When contacted, the First Lady’s Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Ayo Osinlu, said that the First Lady was on vacation and had taken time to rest abroada fter hosting the First Lady’s Conference in Abuja.
He also said that he could not ascertain when Dame Patience would come back from Germany as there was no fixed date for her return to the country.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/28/first-lady-patience-jonathan-return-nigeria-soon/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=first-lady-patience-jonathan-return-nigeria-soon

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by aare07(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2012
wishes her soft landing in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Pukkah: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2012
She's been away for 34 days. She is fit now.

She is fit now but could not attend a meeting.

She is fit now but they don't know when she will come back.

She is fit now but she needs more rest.

She needs more rest but they don't know how many more days this will take.

As our people say, 'if a man buries himself, one hand must stick out'. This is why once you tell a lie, you need more lies to cover it up. Let them continue, time will tell everything.

But this issue has become a needless distraction I must say!

27 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by talktrue1(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Mr. Ayo Osinlu, said that the First Lady was on vacation and had taken time to rest abroad after hosting the First Lady’s Conference
This is the main why people should allow her to Rest in Peace

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Biggyd2: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2012
From parkinson disease back to appendicitis. I beg I don't know what to believe again jare?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Chanchit: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2012
I thought they said she will be back for the independence celebration.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by ghettodreamz(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2012
The Nigeria government is nothing but a government of lies and crooks. You can lie to millions of people but you can't lie to someone and that's yourself. Let them continue with their lies and fake news, hopefully one day we shall all know what the truth is, if lies goes on for 20years, one day the truth would definitely surfaces.... smiley

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2012
my husband and sambo is a good friends of Mr president cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Demdem(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2012
lat4real:
When contacted, the First Lady’s Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Ayo Osinlu, said that the First Lady was on vacation and had taken time to rest abroada fter hosting the First Lady’s Conference in Abuja.

These Shameless fools still continue to Lie. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by ghettodreamz(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2012
Ipso Loquita: my husband and sambo is a good friends of Mr president cheesy

rofl grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by igbsam(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2012
lat4real: The controversy trailing the health status of Nigeria President First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan may soon come to an end as the Medical Doctors in the Wiesbaden Hospital in Germany have passed her fit.
According to a source who disclosed this to NationalMirror, Mr. Jonathan will soon return to the country,adding that “she wanted to follow her husband to the 67th United Nations General Assembly in New York but she was advised against that by the doctors that, as they they told her that she neededsome more time to rest.
“I can tell you that she is now in a good state aftera successful surgery. She was only treated of appendicitis through surgical operation at the German hospital. The First Lady is in a stable state. The doctors at the hospitals have confirmed her fitness, but she needs more time to rest.
The source could not confirm exactly when Dame Patience would arrive Nigeria. She has been away for 34 days. The source only said “ very soon”
He also said that he could not ascertain when Dame Patience would come back from Germany as there was no fixed date for her return to the country.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/28/first-lady-patience-jonathan-return-nigeria-soon/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=first-lady-patience-jonathan-return-nigeria-soon
Even patience's english down syndrome don dey affect this reporter. See spelling!

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by pyyxxaro: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2012
I HEARD SHE'S PREGNANT FOR DAVIDO shocked tongue grin grin ..........

10 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by femiseun1: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2012
Just like the Yaradua story..Prf Dora told all sorts of lies, so lets see where this story will end
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2012
And how soon is the "soon"? Soon can equally mean next year! Who's fooling who?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Blackbody20(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2012
pyyxxaro: I HEARD SHE'S PREGNANT FOR DAVIDO shocked tongue grin grin ..........
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. Roflmao. U no go kill person o!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Foxybone(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2012
The death of Stella Obasanjo came in as a shock to everybody but our dear Dame Patience Jonathan will be well received in good faith. At least we know her whereabout.... I'm sure SSS are not looking for Gordons for opening his big mouth to give the prophecy that "when two people enter Aso rock, na only one dey come back"....
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2012
Can't wait to see you donate Parkinson to those who prayed on your behalf..
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by onatisi(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2012
whatever happens to this woman is her business and her husband ,i dont think knowing her full state of health concerns anybody,it is purely a personal matter ,if they are lying or saying the truth i careless,she is not occupying a govt post that will cause any problem to nigeria if she stays away.i beg lets free patience jor.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by AZeD1(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2012
berem: And how soon is the "soon"? Soon can equally mean next year! Who's fooling who?
yeah since my primary school days, they've been saying Jesus is coming soon. 20+ later, he is still coming soon. I wonder who would come sooner Patience or Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Toktee(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2012
Soon is not a time,tell us when she is coming back
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2012
lat4real: Mr. Jonathan will soon return to the country,adding that “she wanted to follow her husband to the 67th United Nations General Assembly in New York

This woman no dey hear word.. Nigerians dey pray for her make she rest,her own na to go meeting for new york.. Thank God say dem no allow her go,before she go go donate the country unbehalf of her stomach.....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by greall1: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2012
Enh ehn ko ka bo
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2012
Nah today! After Late Yara'Adua saga, " he is fit, he will be returning soon" and all that. I will be Judas this time around.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by forkadict(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2012
femi_seun: Just like the Yaradua story..Prf Dora told all sorts of lies, so lets see where this story will end

I wonder why people, under the guise of freedom of expression just open their dirty mouths and utter absolute crap.

In case you were too young then when yaradua was sick, the one person that exposed the secrecy surrounding his ill health was Dora. She said and i quote albeit not verbatim 'I am the minister of information but i have no information about the status of the president's ill health'

Now does that sound like she was lying?

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by ideee03(f): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2012
pyyxxaro: I HEARD SHE'S PREGNANT FOR DAVIDO shocked tongue grin grin ..........
lmao,see ya head.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by ujukala: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2012
Return quick, your children are missing you.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by kaixinyanla: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by ismhab(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2012
To return to Nigeria inside casket?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by garripack: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=30pt]AMEBO SO WAT MAKE WE KON DEY CRY RUBBISH[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by DonaldGenes(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2012
Ipso Loquita: my husband and sambo is a good friends of Mr president cheesy
'lies'na your way before oo!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by greatgod2012(f): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2012
she is welcome anytime she is fit
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by ideee03(f): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2012
*smh*LIES here and there,our govt.'S major characteristics...I wish her well tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Is An Unserious President - Bisi Akande / Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC / Top 5 CIA Assets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.