Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work (10437 Views)

TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer / Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by God2man(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2012
Malak in hebrew means a messenger, ambassador or a representative, the real meaning is an angel.
Aggelos in greek is also a messenger. An angel.
Hebrew 1:13-14 " But to which of the angels said he at any time, sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Are they (Angels) not ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them(christians or children of God) who shall be heirs of salvation?
It is very clear from the above Bible verses that angels are to minister to us, they are God's invisible and visible army in spiritual warfare. It is very sad that God has given his angels charge over us as christians, Yet we do not know the weapon God has put at our disposals.
Psalm 91:11-12 " For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They (the Angels) shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone."
What a great privilege. We have a great challenge, the challenge is that the mindset of every christian is made in such a way that the angel must have wings, brightly coloured and or probably with a sword. A bad assumption indeed.
A woman in my office narrated how a doctor came from nowhere to take her children to the hospital when they were indisposed, she could not beleive it, she went back to the hospital to ask of so so Doctor that brought her children to the hospital, the staff in the hospital said there was no Doctor like that. This is the work of an Angel.
A brother got a suplementary admission into one university in Nigeria, he got a score below the cut-off. He met a man in the department office, the man told him to photocopy his documents and come after some days. The brother saw his name on the supplementary list and ran to thank the man. Lo and behold, a woman was on the desk of this man, the woman insisted that she has been on this desk for more than a decade. This man that processed the admission free of charge cannot be traced. This is the work of an angel.
I read a testimony on this forum where a little girl wanted to pass a deadly place, and asked God for gudiance. The man that wanted to molest the little girl saw a man walking beside the little girl, so he backed out. That man walking beside this little girl is an angel.
All these testimonies happened in the physical realm, i mean, people can actually see them.
Now, in the spiritual realm, one day in my sleep, a strange animal crawled into my bedroom and i watched the white strange being directing the strange animal to go back, and the strange animal went back without harming us. The white strange being is an angel of the living God.

The truth is, many christians have actually seen angels unaware.
Hebrew 13:2 " Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Angels of the living God are always in our midst, the only problem is that you may not recognize them.
Angels are heavenly spirit beings with( in some cases) personal spirt bodies with bodily parts, as eyes, heads, feet, voices,mouths, hair, faces.
If you can read the destruction of sodom in Genesis 19:1-22. You will discover that the men of the city actually saw these two angels.
Verse 5 " And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them unto us, that we may know them."
So, those angels were not invisible, although they have the power to appear and dissappear at wiil. It is possible to see angels. The question is how can Christians recognize them? Or how can we put them to work?
No doubt, recognizing an angels of the living God may be difficult because they operate mysteriously, unknowingly, unawares, not wanting people to know. However, putting them into action is our business.
How can we call them to assist us.

1. Daniel 10: 12-14 " Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and i am come for thy words.
But the prince of the kingdom of persia with stood me one and twenty days; but lo, Michael, one of the chief princes came to help me; and i remained there with the kings of persia.
Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days"
As we can see, Fasting and prayer will bring down the angel of the living God.

2. Praise and worship, there is no doubt about this, infact, there are some angels that are associated with music, and you know God is fearful in praises.

3. The word we casually say, never say, it not possible especially after you have prayed and fasted, it is what you say that the angel will carry back to heaven. Those negative words like" it not easy oo" how can it be possible" i have tried it several times and it didn't work" i don't think God can do it" all these negative statement have power to neutralize the activities of the angel of the living God.

Wait for the conclude part.

God2man.
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by God2man(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2012
4. You see, brethen, if we are generous, we can put God's angels to work. We can rewrite the history of our families, we can change the world, we can add value to the life of the people. Why am i saying this? There was a man in the book of Acts 10:1-48, who changed the path of history, his name, Cornelius. Let's read some of those verses.

" There was a man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion, of the band called the italian band,
A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.
He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, what is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
And now send men to Joppa, and call for one simon, whose surname is Peter"
If we can read the concluding part of this story we will see how Cornelius generosity changed the path of history. God had to send Peter to folllow the three men to the house of Cornelius, Cornelius and his house were the first Gentiles to hear the Gospel.
The truth is, any little kindness especially to the men of the household of faith will never, i repeat, it will never go in vain. It will surely come back to us in a big way.

5. Angels hearken to the word of God, for example, whenever you want to sleep in the night read psalm 23, Angels listen and obey. If you want to travel, you read and personalize psalm 91, Angels listen and obey. For aggressive spirtual warfare, Psalm 35 and Psalm 109 are like fire on your enemy. The angels will listen and fight. All these are confirming what Psalm 103 :20 says " Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

6. Lastly, we must bind evil angels and release God's angels into our daily activities, all these things i have mentioned above will not be possible if we are living contrary to the will of God, in actual fact, the more we grow in our relationship with God, the more angels are released to assist us.
You can cry to God to give your angel of blessing extra power to bring down your breakthrough, this is because there are satanic road block, blocking the blessing of christians, and if we stop praying, the angel bringing the blessing will just stay at the roadblock, just like the case of Daniel i mentioned above. The angel may go back to heaven. So, we need to pray without ceasing.

God bless you.
God2man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by OmoAlata(f): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Woman is saved by an Angel captured on CCTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL-pUHI24J0
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by fabulous01(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2012
Thk God for this message, I m blessed...Fank U
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by RaphaElArmstron: 4:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Hi, I am replying to this post 2016 january long after it was pasted on here..2012. But I am about to tell you about angels and my personal experience. I was a student at University of Lagos Chemistry department 2014/15 set.
Sometime 2011/12 I had no accommodation in school and I stayed in church for about an estimated period of 3years.. One morning during weekdays I was to have a CA test in class by Dr Adams and it was a course we all feared and he had announced severally about this test and had shifted dates severally but this particular date come rain or shine he swore he would bring his CA test to us..I had read and prepared partially due to church activities and vigils I couldn't stay up to make a final preparation. That morning my church pastor called me to accompany Him and some others to a church function that morning very early I was really interested but I declined it..he asked why? I told him I had a test in school, he looked at me and said you guys don't know what you have, so you actually would decline this because of some test in school, I told him the lecturer had shifted dates severally and today no going back. He said to me go into the church and tell God you don't want the test to hold and that it should be shifted again... But, be mindful of how and what you ask..I did as he said but I took the prayer to another level.. I asked O Lord God I want to join the function but I might not because of the test I have in class today I said and I Quote " Let your Angels listening now go and stop the test this morning by any means possible I don't care, " then immediately a voice in my mind said you don't care even loss of lives?" then I said pls pls no loss of lives pls..and I ended prayer and Pastor said are you ready to join us? Out of fear I still declined and he said did you make the prayer? I said yes but I still wanted to go to school.
While I was on a bus to school, a class mate called me and told me physics department was on fire a floor directly above my own department but I still rushed down to school to see for myself... Lo and behold Dr Adams was part of the fire rescue team trying to contain the fire from affecting chemistry department, because our chemical store could blow the fire out of proportion... He was soaked from head to toe with black smoke and charcoal stains all over .. I rushed to him and asked Sir how do we sit for our test today.. He said test is canceled till further notice.. I quickly call my church people to pls wait for me I was coming to join them on the way but they were already out of Lagos, pastor asked what happened, I explained to him..he simply said you truly made the prayer and you doubted...?

There is God, His son Jesus died for us and Angels are real'!!!! Believe me.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by God2man(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
You do not know what you can do spiritually until you give it a try.

See what happened by your simple prayer.

Christians do not know what God has deposited in them.

The Bible says, Ye are God.
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
RaphaElArmstron:
Hi, I am replying to this post 2016 january long after it was pasted on here..2012. But I am about to tell you about angels and my personal experience. I was a student at University of Lagos Chemistry department 2014/15 set.
Sometime 2011/12 I had no accommodation in school and I stayed in church for about an estimated period of 3years.. One morning during weekdays I was to have a CA test in class by Dr Adams and it was a course we all feared and he had announced severally about this test and had shifted dates severally but this particular date come rain or shine he swore he would bring his CA test to us..I had read and prepared partially due to church activities and vigils I couldn't stay up to make a final preparation. That morning my church pastor called me to accompany Him and some others to a church function that morning very early I was really interested but I declined it..he asked why? I told him I had a test in school, he looked at me and said you guys don't know what you have, so you actually would decline this because of some test in school, I told him the lecturer had shifted dates severally and today no going back. He said to me go into the church and tell God you don't want the test to hold and that it should be shifted again... But, be mindful of how and what you ask..I did as he said but I took the prayer to another level.. I asked O Lord God I want to join the function but I might not because of the test I have in class today I said and I Quote " Let your Angels listening now go and stop the test this morning by any means possible I don't care, " then immediately a voice in my mind said you don't care even loss of lives?" then I said pls pls no loss of lives pls..and I ended prayer and Pastor said are you ready to join us? Out of fear I still declined and he said did you make the prayer? I said yes but I still wanted to go to school.
While I was on a bus to school, a class mate called me and told me physics department was on fire a floor directly above my own department but I still rushed down to school to see for myself... Lo and behold Dr Adams was part of the fire rescue team trying to contain the fire from affecting chemistry department, because our chemical store could blow the fire out of proportion... He was soaked from head to toe with black smoke and charcoal stains all over .. I rushed to him and asked Sir how do we sit for our test today.. He said test is canceled till further notice.. I quickly call my church people to pls wait for me I was coming to join them on the way but they were already out of Lagos, pastor asked what happened, I explained to him..he simply said you truly made the prayer and you doubted...?

abeg i fit copy ur post to my fb acount fo ple to learn am passinq tru smetin similiar!?
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by Pamelayoung: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
God2man:
4. You see, brethen, if we are generous, we can put God's angels to work. We can rewrite the history of our families, we can change the world, we can add value to the life of the people. Why am i saying this? There was a man in the book of Acts 10:1-48, who changed the path of history, his name, Cornelius. Let's read some of those verses.

" There was a man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion, of the band called the italian band,
A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.
He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, what is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
And now send men to Joppa, and call for one simon, whose surname is Peter"
If we can read the concluding part of this story we will see how Cornelius generosity changed the path of history. God had to send Peter to folllow the three men to the house of Cornelius, Cornelius and his house were the first Gentiles to hear the Gospel.
The truth is, any little kindness especially to the men of the household of faith will never, i repeat, it will never go in vain. It will surely come back to us in a big way.

5. Angels hearken to the word of God, for example, whenever you want to sleep in the night read psalm 23, Angels listen and obey. If you want to travel, you read and personalize psalm 91, Angels listen and obey. For aggressive spirtual warfare, Psalm 35 and Psalm 109 are like fire on your enemy. The angels will listen and fight. All these are confirming what Psalm 103 :20 says " Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

6. Lastly, we must bind evil angels and release God's angels into our daily activities, all these things i have mentioned above will not be possible if we are living contrary to the will of God, in actual fact, the more we grow in our relationship with God, the more angels are released to assist us.
You can cry to God to give your angel of blessing extra power to bring down your breakthrough, this is because there are satanic road block, blocking the blessing of christians, and if we stop praying, the angel bringing the blessing will just stay at the roadblock, just like the case of Daniel i mentioned above. The angel may go back to heaven. So, we need to pray without ceasing.

God bless you.
God2man.

But why do we pray smx and get no reply
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
@Ops.
For the benefit of others here, I will like you to throw more light on why you think God allowed Angel Gabriel to be detained for 3 weeks, while his servant Daniel waited.
When Daniel started praying, God answered by sending Gabriel with a responds, He also new that Gabriel is not a Warrior Angel, so will not, or can not do anything to free himself from the unslaught of demons. The demons knew that fact too. So, why didn't God sent Michael right away to release Gabriel, why wait to 3 weeks? Over to you sir, or anyone??
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by God2man(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Who hath known the mind of God?

Who can teach God what to do?

I do not have an appropriate answer to your questions.

The only answer that may be closer to your questions is the patience of God working for our righteousness and perfection. It could be a form of test to allow Angel Gabriel to be delayed by the satanic prince.

Moreover, there may be some unconfessing sins in the lineage of Daniel yet to be forgiven by God.

God in his sovereignty can decide to send any Angels but I believe in the mystery of Assisted Angels. I mean When we continue to persevere in prayers without giving up, God will have no other choice than to send another warrior Angel if we refuse to give up in our fasting and prayers.

God bless you.
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2016
God2man:
Who hath known the mind of God?

Who can teach God what to do?

I do not have an appropriate answer to your questions.

The only answer that may be closer to your questions is the patience of God working for our righteousness and perfection. It could be a form of test to allow Angel Gabriel to be delayed by the satanic prince.

Moreover, there may be some unconfessing sins in the lineage of Daniel yet to be forgiven by God.

God in his sovereignty can decide to send any Angels but I believe in the mystery of Assisted Angels. I mean When we continue to persevere in prayers without giving up, God will have no other choice than to send another warrior Angel if we refuse to give up in our fasting and prayers.

God bless you.
And God bless you too brother.

Brother, if you throw in the patience angle, I maybe incline to agree with you, but the yet unconfessed sins of the children of Israel won't sell, because, the verse 12 of the tenth chapter of the book of Daniel says;

"fear not, Daniel: for from the FIRST DAY that thou didst set thine heart to (pray) understand, and to chastened thyself before thy God, thy words were heard... "
This explains that, it wasn't a matter of unconfessed sins.
You know brother, the matter you raised is indeed good, because most of us are just Christians by words, without any knowledge of the power available to us. That's why I asked this question.
The point I was trying to make is, that you prayed a prayer, but didn't get immediate answers or a visible manifestation of what you requested for, doesn't mean God hasn't answered your prayer.
Pls brethren, let's get this, God doesn't store prayers. He is a prayer answering God. So that, If you pray (make sure it's according to the will of God), and you do not see your answers, this is when you put your Angel to work.
Use the word of God that makes that promise in the covenant for you (and make sure your own part of the covenant is kept), and tell your Angel to go bring it. And in the same vain, rebuke Satan off your request.
Remember, Angels don't understand English Language or any other language at that. They understand the language of the Word of God spoken with Faith. So speak the Word with faith, by giving a decree. Don't plead. Don't cry, don't appear beggerly, don't have the disposition of "well, if it happens fine, if it doesn't fine. Be resolute and expectant. Remember, the sole purpose of prayer is answers. Don't pray if u don't expect to receive an answer. Then watch and see.

Remember, God is not committed to what He has not commanded. Don't bring your will for Him to approve. We pray and say, 'let your will be done' , but turn around and present our will for Him to perform, when He doesn't, you get offended and join the fools here and say, God doesn't exist.
I will recommend this book, 'The Midas Touch', By Keneth E. Hagin. It will really help.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by inas911(m): 1:56am On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:
@Ops.
For the benefit of others here, I will like you to throw more light on why you think God allowed Angel Gabriel to be detained for 3 weeks, while his servant Daniel waited.
When Daniel started praying, God answered by sending Gabriel with a responds, He also new that Gabriel is not a Warrior Angel, so will not, or can not do anything to free himself from the unslaught of demons. The demons knew that fact too. So, why didn't God sent Michael right away to release Gabriel, why wait to 3 weeks? Over to you sir, or anyone??

Adding to what you have said, i believe that God allowed that to also happen for teaching and learning purpose of the word of God. If that incident had not happened, you and i would not have the knowledge to know that demons can hinder our prayers. Alas from that verse we know the devils tactics and we know how to beat it. By praying with out season and having faith that God has answered our prayers. God bless you all,
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2016
inas911:

Adding to what you have said, i believe that God allowed that to also happen for teaching and learning purpose of the word of God. If that incident had not happened, you and i would not have the knowledge to know that demons can hinder our prayers. Alas from that verse we know the devils tactics and we know how to beat it. By praying with out season and having faith that God has answered our prayers. God bless you all,
On other words, you are saying that, this was allowed to teach believers patience in the place of prayers?

When have prayed in faith believing that God has heard and in due season we shall recieve what we prayed for, we should not bother with how long it takes God to answer?

But what if I need that answer urgently? Just like I need an answer urgently now?
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by asalimpo(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2016
RaphaElArmstron:

All Christians say - Praise the Lord
All atheists say - it was a coincidence. or proof or i don't believe it.
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by asalimpo(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:
@Ops.
The first prayer of daniel sailed thru without a hitch. The second got blocked, i believe the dark kingdom wise-up and decided to oppose.
However, the ensuing events , became a record for posterity on how the dark kingdom works.
So the delay of 3 weeks was a lil inconvenience for the greater good of God's people.
Now when a prayer is delayed, a christian has some idea of what could be wrong and not to get discouraged and lose heart or give up , possibly nullifying the prayer.
Two Daniel's persistence inspite of apparent lack of manifestation, is a model of the right attitude
to adopt in prayer.
Three we see a direct correspondence between man's earthly actions and the consequences in the unseen realm: Daniel stayed on it- help came for the detained Angel. It's a one on one correspondence.
Four to show that the fate of a valid prayer may be in the pray-er's hands and not God's hands.

Also it seems messenger angels carry messages (and answers) and not the warrior angels.
The angel to Mary was a messenger angel carrying the word of God-the same Gabriel (possibly, except two angels can have the same names,like we humans).

That said, christians (NT believers) have a better covenant. They can bind and loose.
They can decree.
They can speak to their mountain. etc
Also they have the person of the Holy Spirit , indwelling them, so not all answers need to come from heaven. infact, they dont need to pray about everything.
When peter was ministering to the leper at the beautiful gate, he didnt pray- He just released the power he had inside and the man was healed.
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2016
asalimpo:
All Christians say - Praise the Lord All atheists say - it was a coincidence. or proof or i don't believe it.
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2016
asalimpo:

The first prayer of daniel sailed thru without a hitch. The second got blocked, i believe the dark kingdom wise-up and decided to oppose.
However, the ensuing events , became a record for posterity on how the dark kingdom works.
So the delay of 3 weeks was a lil inconvenience for the greater good of God's people.
Now when a prayer is delayed, a christian has some idea of what could be wrong and not to get discouraged and lose heart or give up , possibly nullifying the prayer.
Two Daniel's persistence inspite of apparent lack of manifestation, is a model of the right attitude
to adopt in prayer.
Three we see a direct correspondence between man's earthly actions and the consequences in the unseen realm: Daniel stayed on it- help came for the detained Angel. It's a one on one correspondence.
Four to show that the fate of a valid prayer may be in the pray-er's hands and not God's hands.

Also it seems messenger angels carry messages (and answers) and not the warrior angels.
The angel to Mary was a messenger angel carrying the word of God-the same Gabriel (possibly, except two angels can have the same names,like we humans).

That said, christians (NT believers) have a better covenant. They can bind and loose.
They can decree.
They can speak to their mountain. etc
Also they have the person of the Holy Spirit , indwelling them, so not all answers need to come from heaven. infact, they dont need to pray about everything.
When peter was ministering to the leper at the beautiful gate, he didnt pray- He just released the power he had inside and the man was healed.
Yes brother.
Your last point is where most Christians miss it. Am guilty here. We beg too much. How do u beg your father for what you know he has said you can take?
This dispensation is the dispensation of power. Like Peter we ought to call for what has already be given. Look at Jesus, he never prayed beggerly prayer. He gave thanks and called forth. Releasing the power is what Christians need to know how to do now.

1 Like

Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by KweenSisan(f): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:
@Ops.
....Romans 5:1-5
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by Blackfire(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

blackfire : HALLE..... *runs away*
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Blackfire:

blackfire : HALLE..... *runs away*
Hahahahahahahaha. Mr Black. You me laf and choke on my Mango.
If u can make someone laf this much online, I wonder how people cope around you.
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
KweenSisan:
....Romans 5:1-5
Sweetie, what does it say?
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by JMG1: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:

Yes brother.
Your last point is where most Christians miss it. Am guilty here. We beg too much. How do u beg your father for what you know he has said you can take?
This dispensation is the dispensation of power. Like Peter we ought to call for what has already be given. Look at Jesus, he never prayed beggerly prayer. He gave thanks and called forth. Releasing the power is what Christians need to know how to do now.
Well said sister. But in the case whereby I have prayed and believed God for a particular thing which I know only He and no one else can do holding on with faith knowing fully well its not too hard for him to do. Month after months I keep believing and never gave up or get discouraged about the request but kept asking and believing. What do you suggest onee should do if the request is not forthcoming but need serious urgent attention to scale through a phase?

Note: I said I have held on with faith all along without worrying knowing fully well He is more than capable to do all things
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by Blackfire(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. Mr Black. You me laf and choke on my Mango.
If u can make someone laf this much online, I wonder how people cope around you.

u even get money buy mango, i parked my car to buy mango from this woman, if u see the price she told me... I asked 'mama kilode(mama why so expensive?)'
she said 'dollar ni o(is dollar o)' .
I don't know whether to laugh, shout, buy or go my way.. But i know laugh so hard my friend HBP went down.
@ adonismuller
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by Blackfire(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Abeg make e no be say i dey derail the thread. Make i contribute.

Now according to the bible when u ask God for something this 3 procedures must follow.

1 : yes: God gives u an automatic answer.. Healing , deliverance,

2. Wait: what u ask for is already answered but u have to wait..

3: NO , as in eh capital NO, what u are asking for he can never ever give u, asking GOd to make a man leave his marriage for u.

@ annunaki, we no see u for NL, u go find fuel? Na joke o
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Blackfire:

u even get money buy mango, i parked my car to buy mango from this woman, if u see the price she told me... I asked 'mama kilode(mama why so expensive?)'
she said 'dollar ni o(is dollar o)' .
I don't know whether to laugh, shout, buy or go my way.. But i know laugh so hard my friend HBP went down.
@ adonismuller
Hahahahahahahaha.
It's worst in Port Harcourt, I tell you. Traders in PH are wicked. This is the time they are really showing themselves. We can hardly cook. Our very vegetable leafs, in the rainy season, we can't buy because dollar has gone up. I know that so many of them never ever heard that word Dollar, until now.
If you ask that mama which country uses dollar, she won't know, but dollar affected her mangoes. It's well.
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by Annunaki(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
Blackfire:
Abeg make e no be say i dey derail the thread. Make i contribute.

Now according to the bible when u ask God for something this 3 procedures must follow.

1 : yes: God gives u an automatic answer.. Healing , deliverance,

2. Wait: what u ask for is already answered but u have to wait..

3: NO , as in eh capital NO, what u are asking for he can never ever give u, asking GOd to make a man leave his marriage for u.

@ annunaki, we no see u for NL, u go find fuel? Na joke o

The fuel matter no easy grin
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by Blackfire(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha.
It's worst in Port Harcourt, I tell you. Traders in PH are wicked. This is the time they are really showing themselves. We can hardly cook. Our very vegetable leafs, in the rainy season, we can't buy because dollar has gone up. I know that so many of them never ever heard that word Dollar, until now.
If you ask that mama which country uses dollar, she won't know, but dollar affected her mangoes. It's well.

i just hope one day... Mosquitoes and rats won't come out and blame dollar for there increase consumption? I dey suspect even the witches in my village will soon blame dollar for flying in the afternoon, not in the night.
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
JMG1:

Well said sister. But in the case whereby I have prayed and believed God for a particular thing which I know only He and no one else can do holding on with faith knowing fully well its not too hard for him to do. Month after months I keep believing and never gave up or get discouraged about the request but kept asking and believing. What do you suggest onee should do if the request is not forthcoming but need serious urgent attention to scale through a phase?

Note: I said I have held on with faith all along without worrying knowing fully well He is more than capable to do all things
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
JMG1:

Brother. I learned something new today. I have been bugged down a little of late, with exactly your question. I have prayed and prayed, nothing. Today, in our one hour daily prayer, the whole thing hit me as I was praying, and all of a sudden, the fire just went off me. I became embittered in my spirit. I just stopped and stood for a while not saying anything. Then I started praying for Joy. I asked God to take bitterness away from me, and give me Joy. If I allow bitterness and disappointment to settle in me, I'll be the one to lose. I have trusted God this far, I shouldn't let go now. I bounced back.
But after prayer, I decided to have a talk with a sister. The first thing out of her mouth was answer to the tumult that was raging in me. Without knowing it, she settle an issue in my heart. God used her mouth to speak to me.
I didn't ask her anything relating to this, she just started talking. I was shocked. God is real.
She said to me. There are two kinds of Christians.
1.The Called. Short term
2. The Chosen. Long term.
The called, their assignments are short term. She liken them to crops like Maize, groundnut, pepper, and yam. which after planting, can be harvested under a year. After harvest, that's it. You have to plant again, and again.
McMahon
But the Chosen, are likened to cash crops. You have to plant them and wait. But when their harvest comes, it covers every thing the others had harvested. And their harvests keeps on and on.
This is the season of Mango. If you have a Mango tree, or orange, or coconut, Cocoa, and plums. Know that, every year, your fruits will come. You will eat and have to sell. And this tress do not need plenty rainfall or sunshine to do well. They are there, in and out of season. Producing fruits.
The Called--their answers come as they ask, because their assignments are brief.

The Chosen, their answers are delayed, both by God and withstood by satan. Why does God allow you to tarry? To teach you patience in the field.

Why does Satan withstand you? to hinder and weaken you. To discourage you to abandon your post. To derail you. To cause you to say "there's no God", or probably turn to him and lose out on your eternal inheritance.
The calls gets things easily, but the chosen doesnt, but when their answers eventually come, they are enviable.

Something I have learned recently; I am God's property. Like a vessel he made me, if He decides, I carry water, then water is it. If He decides I carry flower, then flowers is it. All I have to do is be available.

Brother, if it doesn't happen now, it's either, I prayed outside his Will, it's not yet time, or Satan is in the details, meaning I have to press more.

2 Likes

Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by analice107: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Blackfire:

i just hope one day... Mosquitoes and rats won't come out and blame dollar for there increase consumption? I dey suspect even the witches in my village will soon blame dollar for flying in the afternoon, not in the night.
Hahahahahahahaha. The cost of flying at nights just went up because of dollars. Plus, APC, finished the brooms during election. Imaooooo
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
RaphaElArmstron:

So you are saying ur god burnt down a school department just to answer ur prayer

Didn't he thought about the students from that department might be affected

And the cost of repairs to the damages he caused
Re: How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work by KweenSisan(f): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2016
analice107:

Sweetie, what does it say?
therefore being justified by faith..we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus christ
by whom also we have access by faith into his grace wherein we stand and rejoice in hope of the glory of God
(FOCUS) and not only so..but we glory in tribulations also..knowing that tribulations worketh patience
and patience experience..and experience hope
and hope maketh not ashamed...in summary...it happened to teach Daniel something..and to teach us something..bcoz i wud term daniels period of wait-tribulation..dats how i see it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent / Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact / The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.