Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (10433 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Juliet94: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2011
I still do not know why jealousy and envy exists in the heart of men when they discover that a man is flourishing.
Several people have told lies about DADDY ADEBOYE. But I believe God is using him.
He is not God, but God has used His name to heal people. I m a living witness to that.
During the 2011 June Holy Ghost Service, a man testified that his daughter that had been dead for 4 days rose up from the dead after four days, when he prayed that the God of our father in the Lord should intervene.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2011
Juliet94:

I still do not know why jealousy and envy exists in the heart of men when they discover that a man is flourishing.
Several people have told lies about DADDY ADEBOYE. But I believe God is using him.
He is not God, but God has used His name to heal people. I m a living witness to that.
During the 2011 June Holy Ghost Service, a man testified that his daughter that had been dead for 4 days rose up from the dead after four days, when he prayed that the God of our father in the Lord should intervene.

God has used Adeboye's name to heal people?
The God of Adeboye?

Sister, we need to talk
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Zikkyy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
musKeeto:

God has used Adeboye's name to heal people?
The God of Adeboye?

Sister, we need to talk

grin grin You don't believe Daddy Adeboye can have his own God
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by PastorAIO: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2011
Zikkyy:

grin grin You don't believe Daddy Adeboye can have his own God

He can even have more if he wishes but he is humble enough to settle with one.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2011
you hypocritical penterascals.someone prayed 2 d God of adeboye abi?but if a catholic says virgin Mary pray 4 me it becomes idolatary,what a double standard

1 Like

Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by eyzhvntsn: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2011
Juliet94:

Oh dear!
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by thehomer: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2011
Juliet94:

Who is this mysterious man and his daughter whose names are not known through out the world? Where was this daughter that was dead for 4 days?
I could understand it if one said Adeboye was not guilty of a particular crime but to say he is innocent is asking for too much.
Also, note the appellation "Daddy" used in the topic header. How many people are willing to point at their daddies and say they are guilty?
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by thehomer: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2011
chukwudi44:

you hypocritical penterascals.someone prayed 2 d God of adeboye abi?but if a catholic says virgin Mary pray 4 me it becomes idolatary,what a double standard

Penterascals. That's a new one. grin
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by jpworld(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2011
Adeboye's Dog raise the dead, Adeboye is Naija Jesus dog shit,
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by LoveKing(m): 5:06am On Jun 05, 2011
all these hero worship has to stop
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2011
na wa o
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by kulutempa: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2011
The man is nothing but a commercial pastor feeding fat on his congregation's offerings and tithes. If he is a man of God let him build a hospital where the poor can be treated for free, instead of buying a private jet. Even Jesus warned us to beware of false prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by bigprick(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2011
jpworld:

Adeboye's Dog raise the dead, Adeboye is Naija Jesus dog poo,
i think it's a bit far fetched throwing insults on people much less Men of God no matter whatever religious affiliation you belong to. to me, you just might be threading on very dangerous grounds. i think one can air his/her feelings about people without been so insultive. angry
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by sweettweet: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2011
if this man is so inspired by God, let him go to Lagos State Mortuary and raise just one person from their and I'll forever fall at his feet.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by rhythyson: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2011
Why are some people so paranoid, his daughter wakes up after 4 days, grin ;Dwhat a lie even Jesus wakes up the third day, well thanks to ADEGBOYE we now have a new champion, grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by bulDozer: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2011
chukwudi44:

you hypocritical penterascal[/b]s.someone prayed 2 d God of adeboye abi?but if a catholic says virgin Mary pray 4 me it becomes idolatary,what a double standard

@chukwudi44
I think the [b]penterascals
grin should rather be left to die in their ignorance. May the Blessed Virgin Mary give me the grace to be a Catholic till I die. I look forward to receiving the Extreme Unction at the hands of a Reverend Father -not a "Daddy" or "GO" - as I draw my dying breath on my death bed whenever I finish my earthly sojourn.

kulutempa:

The man is nothing but a commercial pastor feeding fat on his congregation's offerings and tithes. If he is a man of God let him build a hospital where the poor can be treated for free, instead of buying a private jet. Even Jesus warned us to beware of false prophets.

QED.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Pafuri(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2011
May Shango claim the eyes of the "innocent" "Daddy"grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by justwise(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2011
Juliet94:

Some Nigerians with their lies!!! Do we still wonder why things are not getting better crime-wise even with thousands of churches?
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by DaDoctor: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2011
No doubts God can use men, but does that make the man sinless at all instances or does that make the person as perfect as God Himself
Lets leave sentiments out of our reasonings.
IT IS IDOL OF THE MARKET PLACE.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by DeCleff(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2011
Why is it that you guys don't fathom spiritual things? Probably you all are just been carnal. Daddy Adeboye is NOT God but God is USING him mightly. Can't you understand that someone can be in need of divine intervention and call on the God of Adeboye and receive their miracle? Its just another way of saying that God who has wrought signs and wonders through Adeboye should come and interven in the matter. A clear and practical example of situations like this was when Elisha when he stood before River Jordan after Elijah was taken up to heaven. Elisha called on the God of Elijah and the Jordan parted for him. So you guys should stop the madness.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by oiseworld: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2011
i bind every spirit of complaining, criticism, among Nigerians in Jesus name.

politicians u complain
country u complain
leaders not doing enough

even men of God that don't have access to public funds, just contributing their quota thru the word of God.  we still are complaining.

its obvious most Nigerians have one or two things they don't appreciate about tthemselves

pls have a positive attitude.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Sagamite(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2011
Juliet94:

He is definitely flourishing with your money.

God is using him my arse.

He is not healing people, he is duping people.

Juliet94:

You are a fcking cretin if you believe that for one single second.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by stmarc32(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2011
Funny how these pastors easily dupe we naija people, the same Jesus he's worshiping emphasized on not having earthly things, I don't think Jesus had a jet or wore robes made with gold back in the days, nowadays these scammers try to justify their abhorrent way of life by misinterpreting everything written in the so called bible,

Nigerians should better go back to their old ways , Christianity has brought nothing good to Africa except give us false hopes, Fela already said pope na enjoyment , imam na gbaladun

1 Like

Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by madoba: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2011
Dear All,

I just spent the last 30 - 45 minutes diligently reading the thread " Stop Judging: There are different callings in God" which has been a thought provoking thread for me because of all of the comments and arguments put forward. And now this thread some what appears to be a sequel to that one.

Having read both threads (this one and the one mentioned above) I have come to the conclusion that as an imperfect and struggling christian sincerely seeking to know the Blessed Trinity and live in God's way; The Word of God i.e the Bible, is, should be and will be the final authority for me on all things and not what people or men say.

At poster the words in bold below cause me great concern is this actually true? I am neither disputing nor condemning this but like I said I am truly bothered by your statement. As a believer I know and believe that only in Jesus' name can one be healed. This is not meant as an attack so don't take it as such

Juliet94:

During the 2011 June Holy Ghost Service
, a man testified that his daughter that had been dead for 4 days rose up from the dead after four days, when he prayed that the God of our father in the Lord should intervene.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by ZUBBYNWA(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2011
Wondering the different between the so-called men of God and Politicians in Nigeria
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by olumig(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2011
We should all be careful of what we say or talk about, God is God whether you choose to believe in him or not it does not diminish the fact that He is God.
In the human justice system we are told to be careful of what we say as it can be used against us in a court of law. How much more God as we are told in the bible that every idle talk we talk, we will be accountable for.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by drewdot: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2011
I implore all to employ the Gamaliel Principle in this issue. When the Pharisees were at odds as to whther or not Jesus was the Messiah, he advised that all they let him be and subject his movement to the test of time, lest they be seen to be fighting God. For those who are unsure, employ this principle. Truth ALWAYS wins in the long run. Let us patiently wait for it.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by jpworld(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2011
bigprick:

i think it's a bit far fetched throwing insults on people much less Men of God no matter whatever religious affiliation you belong to. to me, you just might be threading on very dangerous grounds. i think one can air his/her feelings about people without been so insultive. angry

What Makes Adeboye  Man of God? Because he preaches the book of fraud? and What makes JPWORLD thread on a dangerous ground?

Join me in drinking beer, when you drink beer you glorify the name of God.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by Anvaller: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2011
Well unfortunately I dont know where the story is starting from but I know that the argument all boils down at blind followership of a highly esteemed man that must never be questioned. The so called DADDY Adeboye is not the only one, there are many daddies. Pastors are very smart and their followers are very , to be polite, let me say "unsmart"

I have studied these people objectively, they calculate on the basis of probabilities and draw conclusions on hypothesis, very simple!!! I laugh many times when I look at people both old an young, educatd and uneducated falling for these things. Let me give an instance out of many. Pastor Adeboye would say by "the next holy ghost night or (whatevr they call it) a barren woman who had been having difficulties with giving birth shall deliver" and there would be an earthquake of applause. But truly at the next camp night, women claiming that they had been barren would come and give testimonies even with their babies. Welldone Pastor, Daddy, Annointed, Baba, bla bla bla.

But if we dare to do some brain drill, we may ask ourselves that the pastor said[b] A barren woman[/b] would deliver but at the end of the day, many barren women would turn up? Why cant the pastor be more precise? is it not God telling him all these things as claimed? at least God must be the most precise entity in the universe.

Another question, how would you not find many women popping up in such cases in a crowd of hundreds of thousans of people if not even millions? remember that about 70% of people who goes to these camp nights has one or two problems that they are hoping that would be solved there and between 60-70% are women. So tell me what are the top 5 problem of a woman? No matter how u want to arrange your top 5, the issue of marriage and childbirth would fall in between. So the probability of such occurrence can never be 0 or 1, It will be much more than 1. Hence the reason why the pastor is always getting it wrong when he says somebody and many are turning up.

But they will still have defence for that argument, they would say when the pastor says somebody, he is not referring to one person, it coul be many, pointing to when the pastor would say "somebody shout allelluyaaa" and the whole crowd will shout so if he really ment somebody, only one person should have said alleluya, hmmm nice defense isnt it?

Then such downplay of precision is the foundation upon which the entire fool factory is built. (When I say "we" I mean "me"but it does not really mean that I was referring to myself but could also be 'us"wink if you look at this statement, I have established an avenue to twist different meanings to whatever I say or do. That is the logic upon which these pastors operates.

Conclusion: My write up is not nullifying being religiuos or believing in God. I am also not an atheist, I have religion nd I believe vry well in God but we must know clearly that being foolish is not a prerequisite to knowing God. Dont be lazy, be spiritully independent, read your holy books urself and interprete them with your common sense. For those who are always looking for miracles, those who really can not explore their brains and work things out except miracle, miracle and miracles, I am sure that those ones can never see sense in my argument
God Bless

1 Like

Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by madoba: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2011
To all (who wish to) please kindly google Angelica Zambrano's story.

Angelica's story tells of her encounter with Christ, and of her visit to heaven as well as hell (where she saw a number of famous people we know here on earth).

The story has been an eye opener for me concerning the christian faith and our walk with God. I hope her story helps others too in the many different ways it can.

AND PLEASE PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DISTORTING THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD AND QUOTING OUT OF CONTEXT, IT IS AND CAN BE VERY CRIPPLING TO PEOPLE WHO SINCERELY DESIRE TO KNOW CHRIST/GOD OR WHO ARE STRUGGLING TO BECOME BETTER CHRISTIANS.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by NaijaNile: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2011
Hmm, na wa o, you guys should sa be careful.

Pastor Adeboye is not God, we do not pray to God through Pastor Adeboye's name but through the name of Jesus Christ

The man has never said he is a saint. If you have read his biography you will see that he was in the world before God called him.

Like it or not, God is using him mightily because he has subjected himself totally to God's will. God decided to use Pastor Adeboye, the same way he decided to use Kenneth Hagins, Billy Graham, Pastor Kumuyi etc. God can use ANYBODY he likes, who can question him?

It is not in anyone's place to critisize any man of God, you may just be exposing yourself to God's wrath. Do your bit, and leave the man to him and his God. On judgement day God will not judge any man in reference to the other, but in reference to the statutes he has laid down for us.

Someone here mentioned that the man bought a plane, pls always get your facts right before you jump to conclusions. The R.C.C.G today is arguably the biggest church today in terms of financial where-withal. This is a 70year Old man, who goes around the world and Africa evangelising. Has anyone here ever travelled across Africa? I have done so extensively, and it is a logistical nightmare travelling from one place to another. I went to Brazzaville once (which shouldnt have been more than 2hrs from Lagos, I had to go to Addis-Ababa and then to Brazzaville and travelled back same way (4hrs journey turned to 20hours). Some group of people got together and bought RCCG the jet. Leave them to their God to judge them, its not in anyone's place to do so.

Someone mentioned building hospitals, If you have ever been to any RCCG congress or major programme, you will hear the G.O announcing daily the number of babies delivered during that programme. Where do you think the baies are being delivered? Ogun State Teaching Hospital or LUTH? Of course there is a hospital inside the camp.

Please always get your facts right before talking about any Man of God - lest you invite damnation on your head, more importantly leave him to his God to judge him, we are all mortal men like him and have no right, no basis to castigate him.
Re: Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent by kanara: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2011
hmmmmmm, i read in the Bible of how SIST TABITHA of Joppa alone shake a whole city with are deeds yet today with RCCG branch in every street in Nigeria and the ruch to capture at least a member of each family to RCCG,i cant see any6 reflection on the nation rather things keep going worst. i ask. WHATE THEY TEACHING THEM?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times / Pitfalls Every Christian Should Avoid / Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.