Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact (10419 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Genuine Prophet Contact Needed For A Recovery Of Business Loss / Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
I'm tired of life nairalanders. I need a genuine prophet contact and address who can look into the future and tell me what's the problem in my life and solutions to them. I'm writing in despair and disappointment. Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by pneumaticos(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
stellytwinkle:
I'm tired of life nairalanders. I need a genuine prophet contact and address who can look into the future and tell me what's the problem in my life and solutions to them. I'm writing in despair and disappointment

Ok

Over to you fake prophets

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by overdrive(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Y won't u be tired of life with that kind of dp.
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by Visocrate(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jesus uses MTN network his network does not fail and you don't need to recharge your phone before you call him now dial this number
080JESUS it rings through prayers and worship only call the number and he will pick your call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by Nichobabe(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
OP they are many here in Nairaland, don't worry someone will soon answer you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
stellytwinkle:
I'm tired of life nairalanders. I need a genuine prophet contact and address who can look into the future and tell me what's the problem in my life and solutions to them. I'm writing in despair and disappointment
Well, stella send me a pm.
Glad you believe in God. Just pm me and i'll direct you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by onetrack(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
stellytwinkle:

The problem in your life is that you are looking to 'prophets' and other mystical mumbo jumbo for help, and the solution is to ignore this nonsense and deal directly with reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 6:15am On Dec 10, 2015
overdrive:
Y won't u be tired of life with that kind of dp.
i didnt want to leave the picture place blank. That's by the way. This discussion is most primary to me now. Please, let me know ur suggestions
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 6:17am On Dec 10, 2015
onetrack:

The problem in your life is that you are looking to 'prophets' and other mystical mumbo jumbo for help, and the solution is to ignore this nonsense and deal directly with reality.
and how can i do that?
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 6:23am On Dec 10, 2015
masterpower:

Well, stella send me a pm.
Glad you believe in God. Just pm me and i'll direct you.
thanks, i've done that. Please reply asap.
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Viviangist2, ladywriter, writeditor, naijasinglegirl, nappily nigerian, tonimenia, ghostwriter, uncutz, bushidoblue, contactmorak, introvert, lalasticlala, seun, robosky, ddz1, seanblaise, emusmith, humbled by grace, fabre4, unphilaz, fame and fortune, vooks, 4reala, holla0404, domopps, servant of God2, Mediaisland, walejummy, puskin, come and help me ooh! Let this be moved to frontpage asap.
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by vooks: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2015
stellytwinkle:
Viviangist2, ladywriter, writeditor, naijasinglegirl, nappily nigerian, tonimenia, ghostwriter, uncutz, bushidoblue, contactmorak, introvert, lalasticlala, seun, robosky, ddz1, seanblaise, emusmith, humbled by grace, fabre4, unphilaz, fame and fortune, vooks, 4reala, holla0404, domopps, servant of God2, Mediaisland, walejummy, puskin, come and help me ooh! Let this be moved to frontpage asap.
Why do you need a 'genuine prophet's contact'?
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by Hiswordxray(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2015
stellytwinkle:
I'm tired of life nairalanders. I need a genuine prophet contact and address who can look into the future and tell me what's the problem in my life and solutions to them. I'm writing in despair and disappointment. Cc: lalasticlala
You are a prophet, just go to the Father and talk with Him.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by domopps(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2015
Dear if you really meant all these and u really needed a man of God 2 talk to kindly walk into any living faith church closer to you ( AKA winners chapel) or u can call any of this shiloh 2015 intervention hotlines 08129122999, 08129123012 or 08036018551 or rather contact canaaland directly on 08125408753 - 59

May the lord bless you richly and remain ever blessed

Cheeeeeerss

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by ValentineMary(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
stellytwinkle:
Just take a look at this rubbish. Why not face ur problem and solve them? Religion has made people very lazy and unrealistic. All those prophets are hoax and none is real.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
ضخثهعيتقة صميهيتنيهث ونثويوصينوثن ضسةةينو وو مي
Call this line for more +٤٥٦ذ٠٩٠٥٥٤٤٣٢١٥
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
ValentineMary:
Just take a look at this rubbish. Why not face ur problem and solve them? Religion has made people very lazy and unrealistic. All those prophets are hoax and none is real.
there is no smoke without fire. You don't know what i must have passed through in life. I'm so so frustrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
LadyFiona:
ضخثهعيتقة صميهيتنيهث ونثويوصينوثن ضسةةينو وو مي
Call this line for more +٤٥٦ذ٠٩٠٥٥٤٤٣٢١٥
rubbish!!! Iranu, abacha.
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
domopps:
Dear if you really meant all these and u really needed a man of God 2 talk to kindly walk into any living faith church closer to you ( AKA winners chapel) or u can call any of this shiloh 2015 intervention hotlines 08129122999, 08129123012 or 08036018551 or rather contact canaaland directly on 08125408753 - 59

May the bless you richly and remain ever blessed

Cheeeeeerss
pls is there a prophet in the church or someone who can tell me the future? i just don't want any "church"
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
stellytwinkle:
rubbish!!! Iranu, abacha.
швоиоуовл щлл влоа лластущльв.Thanks.ظظكسينيتتةخنسووسمس is still available.
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by ValentineMary(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
stellytwinkle:
there is no smoke without fire. You don't know what i must have passed through in life. I'm so so frustrated.
There is one good thing about life is that no matter what you are passing through, there is someone who has passed through a similar problem. Seek solution in the right source not some false prophet who would just sleep with you and take ur money.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
ValentineMary:
There is one good thing about life is that no matter what you are passing through, there is someone who has passed through a similar problem. Seek solution in the right source not some false prophet who would just sleep with you and take ur money.
u are right, that was why i said i needed a GENUINE prophet, not just any prophet. Wanting to sleep with me wuld prove he is a "fake". But i don't mind spending money
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by ValentineMary(m): 1:16am On Dec 12, 2015
stellytwinkle:
u are right, that was why i said i needed a GENUINE prophet, not just any prophet. Wanting to sleep with me wuld prove he is a "fake". But i don't mind spending money
Don't you still get it? They are all fake. No such thing as prophets or someone being able to see the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
ValentineMary:
Don't you still get it? They are all fake. No such thing as prophets or someone being able to see the future.
please expatiate my dear. I still don't get u.
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
LadyFiona:
швоиоуовл щлл влоа лластущльв.Thanks.ظظكسينيتتةخنسووسمس is still available.
i don't blame you because your language shows u are a member of the Boko haram speaking race.
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by ValentineMary(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
stellytwinkle:
please expatiate my dear. I still don't get u.
As humans with limited abilities we wish we could do supernatural things. But unfortunately we can't. Why are u so bothered about knowing the future when you have the present Make proper use of your today so that your tomorrow would be better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by stellytwinkle(f): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
ValentineMary:
As humans with limited abilities we wish we could do supernatural things. yeh But unfortunately we can't. (sighs) Why are u so bothered about knowing the future when you have the present Make proper use of your today so that your tomorrow would be better.
i'm beginning to understand ur point now dear. I'll think about all you've said so far and get back to you. Thank you. Muah!!!
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by ValentineMary(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
stellytwinkle:
i'm beginning to understand ur point now dear. I'll think about all you've said so far and get back to you. Thank you. Muah!!!
Welcome
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by Trustworthiness: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
May be you should tell us what your problems are. You might not really need any soothsayer you are looking for.
Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by elveco: 1:20am On Dec 13, 2015
Mat 11:28. Mat 6:24-33. Seek Christ and not Prophet so that you dont end up in a wrong hand (Mat 7:15)

Seek the Lord genuinely and He will direct your part. He knows the best way to respond to your situation.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by Ama80(f): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2015
All d prophets are not fake dear.u ve come to a wrong place to seek for spiritual help.if u r in Lagos,y not try Chris okoroafor,Abj try Nginla,Auchi,Apostle Suleiman.tnk God u re seeking God's intervention not babalowo's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact by domopps(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
stellytwinkle:
pls is there a prophet in the church or someone who can tell me the future? i just don't want any "church"

Dear no pastor can actually tell you your future except the most high.... your future is clearly written in the book of Isaiah 60:1-down..... Man of God would only enhance your faith to blv these promises by God ..

You are a child of glory and destiny by redemption...you just need to play your part by re dedicating your life back to Christ Mat 6:33 would help a lot

And I congratulate you as new you is emerging and the Giant in you is coming alive

Cheeeeeeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel The Presence Of God? / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work / Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.