Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (38225 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
PStylish:

Snip...

Snip...

You'll rather join the ladies in arguing that all men should zip up as the only solution as if its possible to get everybody to behave the same way.Very daft of you to say the least.

Snip...

Snip...

@All
A bastard is a child a man unknowingly sires like a biological child.
Once a man is aware of the true paternity of a child, the child is no longer a bastard.
No one is saying a man cannot or should not take care of another man's child. What we are saying is let him be aware the child is not his'. Here lies the woman's responsibility. Finish.

And what makes it impossible for all you men to zip up and stay faithful? I see from your your post you really do condone infidelity.

I asked you a couple of valid questions recently, especially to do with a 40 year old paedophile breeding an illegitimate child with a minor. Why haven't you responded to that yet?

And pls quit the curses. I'd like to think we're all mature adults expressing our different views.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
PStylish:

Why are you sharing your age long fantasies online?

If you are not contented with and proud of your tribe (race), parents and upbringing, I am with mine.

Keep on fantasizing. Just don't wish them for me.

Thank you ma.

Oh, are you catching feelings when reminded your mama is included in your rants?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
PStylish:
I still can't come to grasps with why a full sane potent man will choose to be a woman wrapper.

Yawn - this woman wrapper ish is so primary school.

Trying to portray yourself as an online woman wrapper/sissy will not necessarily translate to ladies sending you a PM. They are intelligent as they have seen through you already.dayokanu and coogar have exposed you.

What it translates to is none of your business - I am getting concerned about your undue interest in my affairs. undecided

Come on, be yourself. Be a man.

You don't know what 'myself' is, and clearly you don't know what it means to be a man either.

99.9% of male comments on this topic spoke against the wicked and heartless decision of a woman to keep the true paternity of her children from her men (husband & randy lover) except you.

I don't care what 99.9% say - I am not here to 'bump fists' or to affirm my masculinity by parroting other's comments. It's a little idea known as original thought. If you are here to exhibit herd mentality then that's your prerogative.

You'll rather join the ladies in arguing that all men should zip up as the only solution as if its possible to get everybody to behave the same way.Very daft of you to say the least.

I have joined no one - I have simply stated, in my view, the most plausible and effective solution. If you disagree with that, then fine. Your attempt to characterize it as simply 'joining the ladies' is laughable. Individuals can agree or disagree with an opinion without 'joining' anything.

I wouldn't have minded if you were female. Please change your username to debosky(f) and everything will be alright.

I don't give a flying fart what you mind or don't mind - now fück off you dimwit.

Oh I see, you resemble your mum ho ha. No wonder your dad had to fall back on medical science to confirm your true paternity. Sorry o.

Sorry? That I am a confirmed, verified and validated son of my father? Fool stop chatting rubbish - you are crying more than the bereaved which indicates you are one of the bereaved.

Keep saying I resemble my father because you are both black. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
^^ Stop yelling my name. It's late and you'll wake the neighbours up. Besides, I'm not deaf! grin grin

PStylish:

If crime which is punishable under law cannot be eradicated, how then do you expect fornication/adultery which carry no punishment under Nigerian law to stop?

Now that's a very laid back attitude. Harmful also. You can't say, because something can't be totally eradicated, then you give up on it!

Additionally, this response of yours is the lamest excuse for people to carry on with indecent actions. Another shining example of why many Nigerian men are rotten to the core and lack morals.

PStylish: Everybody cannot zip up.Nobody is saying they should. But let everyone accept their responsibility - male or female. Let the woman come clean by stating the true paternity of her child early enough.That's all.

You say that now, and with the next breath say something else.

Why place the burden of responsibility on the woman?? Why can't the clown who impregnates her in the first place, man up and go tell the woman's husband that he's been doing the dirty with the Mrs, and is the father of her child? Do you not think it's the DECENT and RIGHT thing to do? Why do you persist in making the man responsible for the pregnancy look like a coward? Hiding behind the woman? Is this not a classical case / definition of what a "woman wrapper" really is?

What you're effectively saying here is this: It's okay for a man to impregnate a married woman and not tell her husband, BUT it's wrong for another man to impregnate his wife?? No?

Now this is rich!! Then come Friday / Sunday, na una go carry Koran / Bible for head say I holy pass my neighbour!

Ever heard of the word hypocrite??
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
You better address the topic and stop trying to change what you don't even understand.

Why the hell would I change anything 'just for you'? GTFOH batty boi.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
Theres Love in the air, Coogar found tpia his soulmate, Debo found a Boyfriend

Where is my darling Kobojunkie, I am feeling left out

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
PStylish.

If you guys take a leaf out of deboky's book and change your outlook and perception on infidelity, then you'll be doing society a whole lot of good.

I know it's not easy for a man to restrain his need to procreate wherever, whenever and with whomever. Not when the need to frolic around is hard-wired into your DNA.

A real man knows how to curtail / control these desires, afterall, there MUST be a difference between men and dogs na! abi??

Debosky, what does GTFOH mean? undecided
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
dayokanu: Theres Love in the air, Coogar found tpia his soulmate, Debo found a Boyfriend

Where is my darling Kobojunkie, I am feeling left out

grin grin grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin

Get The Fork Outta Here
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
^^ angry angry angry

What's the insult for?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
^^

That's what GTFOH means. grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hmmm... undecided
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by denzel2009: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
Tpia, I have missed you o.. stop fighting these forlorn witch hunters.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
PStylish:

[size=4pt]efemena!!![/size]
That's my name. Don't wear it out!

PStylish: @bolded

When did men start knowing a woman is pregnant without going for a test?

What test? So does the man suddenly go blind when the woman's belly starts to swell with child? Do you hide a pregnancy that is carried to full term? Or the man assumes it's garri in her belly??

The minute he sees her pregnancy starts to show, he should have it in mind that there's a possibility that he could be the father of the unborn child - especially if he's had his wicked way with her (i.e. slept with her in the past).

Now, in this case, since he knows that there's a possibility that he could be the father of the child she's carrying, this man should man up, go knock on her husband's door and TELL HIM that he, the husband may not be the father of that child!

Now come to think of it, this sounds really good - don't you think so? I mean, he gets to kill three birds with a stone. (1.) He's come clean with his act of infidelity thereby exposing the woman too for cheating on her hubby. (2.) The woman's husband is given plenty of time to get to terms with the "shock" and he'll ensure that as soon as that baby's born, they'll run some DNA tests to ascertain the true paternity of the child. (3.) The child is left in no doubt whatsoever of whom it's real dad is!

This is good isn't it? An easy, honest and forthright solution. So, what could be wrong with this? Only a coward would chicken out of manning up to his indiscretions.

PStylish: I thought its the woman who has the final say as to who the true father of her child is.

How so? We're in the 21st century! Not the Middle Ages!!

PStylish: How can a man (lover) bump into another man's (husband's) home to lay claim to his child without the mother (wife) giving him the go-ahead and necessary information. Don't you think that could lead to his arrest?

Why not? Like I've already mentioned, the fact that lover boy slept with the Mrs, means there is a chance that he (lover boy) could be the father. So what if he's arrested? Based on what anyway? At the end of the day, after Oga's initial rage, he'll calm down and even thank lover boy for letting him know ahead of time that the unborn baby may not be his. So what could possibly be wrong with that??

PStylish: The crux of the whole matter is this:

1. shhit happens - men cheat, women cheat.Its unfortunate.

True. I'll conceed on that point. But saying they cheat doesn't make it right, nor excuse them for not facing up to their collective responsibilities.

PStylish: 2. men should come clean to their lover's husbands on the true paternity of their kids as early as possible.

I totally agree with this point of yours.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
PStylish:

This is what Debosky (Debosky(f) actually) has been looking for all the while that made him descend into woman wrapper cum sissy mode.
Now you are giving it to him. I hope he doesn't self-service with this just yet.SMH.

Don't be rude. undecided
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
Na you dey follow am yarn Efe. . . .I'm done with his childish rants.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
denzel2009: Tpia, I have missed you o.. stop fighting these forlorn witch hunters.

turn thoughts toward tpia(my wife) and i shall have you parted from your cöck and crucified. angry angry angry
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by denzel2009: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2012
coogar:

turn thoughts toward tpia(my wife) and i shall have you parted from your cöck and crucified. angry angry angry

Stick to your BABE! Don't add my Tpi@ to your legion of conquests.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by maclatunji: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2012
dayokanu: cool^^ I wanted to say the same thing.

Thats Debos way of catching all the babes on this forum. Debo alone has cancelled over a thousand on this forum alone

He is just trying to get into another pant again and I strongly suspect this time its coogars hearthrob tpia cool

Is there a better revenge than nailing your rivals fiancee?

LWKMD!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
Lol. That is the idea. They can't help spreading their legs for extra-marital penetration, afterall, if they get caught, they would conveniently transfer the blame to 'men' rather than accept responsibility for their own unfaithfulness. If your wife cheats on you and tricks you into raising a ba.s.t.a.rd, it is not her fault at all. In fact, she is the victim that needs to be pitied; afterall, how could she have said no to the man's advances? She is incapable of saying no to a self-confessed womaniser's sexual advances, so it is entirely the fault of the useless womaniser that she cheated on her husband.

If Born2fuck (lol) rapes a woman tomorrow, he should not accept responsibility for his action. Instead, he should blame the woman for exposing her breasts and tempting him. Afterall, if the woman had not dressed provocatively, he would not have been tempted to rape her. Abi no be so? I can believe I even deigned to debate this issue. I usually don't suffer fools gladly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.