Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,834 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims (18599 Views)

Why The Saudis Opened The Holy Ka'aba For Buhari In 1984 / FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by tintingz(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2012
thehomer: Can someone tell me why Nigeria is wasting money sponsoring this pointless exercise?
ask wikipedia tongue
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2012
Royal? Brainwashed?. Never cool

I am a "Follower" of No One.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by chinweub: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2012
Of course, this is why the president had no audience at the UN Assembly.....
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Alaafialoro(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2012
chinweub:
Of course, this is why the president had no audience at the UN Assembly.....
Some nigerians and their reasoning!
How does this relate to the UN issue? This is a case of neglect due superiority complex on the side of saudi coupled with lawlessness and inferiority complex on the side of Nigeria pilgrims. Besides,only few people(Ban-ki Moon,Obama,Putin,Hollande and few others) can pull audience when addressing UN.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by tintingz(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:
Royal? Brainwashed?. Never cool
I am a "Follower" of No One.
keep decieving yourselv cheesy
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2012
tintingz: keep decieving yourselv cheesy

Ill keep being an unrestricted entity.. a Divine Mind never behind or prohibited by fictional barriers and bars of fabricated Spirit.

While you keep dropping to your knees and bowing your head to your Arab Masters.

...Wipe the Dirt off your Forehead before you speak to me. Fool.

...I don't speak to subordinates, tell muhammad to address me directly, or have an Arab man volunteer to speak on your behalf when you address me.

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Dainfamous: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2012
Nigerian Northern Muslems lack the wisdom to understand the reality in every event. What SAUDI has just done is an indirect message to the muslems family in nigeria. The world is watching every day killing of innocent people in northern nigeria by northern muslems called BOKO HARAM. The world has not forgotten in hurry how northern muslems tried but failed to bomb america plane, especially the northern muslem that is serving life jail in USA today. The questions now are: Is it only in the north muslems are in nigeria, Why is it that only northern muslems produce BOKO HARAM, TERRORISTS, many but to mention few? Religious is by choice not by force' but because of the ignorance among northern muslems, they therefore failed to interrogate the reality. Not too long ago, those northern muslems were again protesting against america all in the name of fighting for GOD. You don't fight for GOD but GOD fight for his people. Today Islam religious, your muslems family[SAUDI] has rejected you internationally. Why not protesting now? If it is anything that concerns america, isreal or any other belief they will begin to display their ignorance. Wake up northern muslems, you have destroyed the image of this country both national and international..
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Paulonminyi: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2012
Hahahahahaha. So until nigeria is islamize,d islamic countries wil nt welcm dem anymore? Dat is y d boko haram try 2 bt they cnt ve their way. Dis is nt d federal govt issue.. Up xtians coz jerusalem pigrim(jp) nigeria as xtan nation re alway welcm wit respect
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by dvee2: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2012
I really do not want to comment on this topic because of the ignorance and rascallity displayed by most contributors. however on second thought i feel there might be one or two who really do not know and wish to be educated.
Firstly the issue of Muharram for young females is not new,its been there right from time inmemorial,therefore the issue is that of compliance and its not peculiar to Nigeria. it applies to all people even the Saudi women require a muharram to perform certein duties.
For example,during the last olympics,the only woman to have contested on the platform of Saudi Arabia was told by her country that the only condition for their approval is for her to go with her muharram and to cover her hair. So you see the idea about muharram is not only to spite Nigeria but is applicable to all countries even to Saudi women.
Therefore the issue is about compliance and over the years,the Saudi government have been giving waivers to Nigeria on the issues of Muharram. Look at the figures,Pakistan and Indonasia are 80% compliant wile Nigeria is just 20% compliant every year and the saudi government always waive for Nigeria.Now the question is when will our Pilgrims welfare board get it right?
Let us also correct the notion that all pilgrims are sponsored by government. this is a fallacy. About 40% of pilgrims go international meaning they do not have a penny of government sponsorship. Of the remaining 60%, 50% of those pay subsidised rate meaning they are subsidise by government like pilgrims to jerusalam were also subsidise-mind you i am not in support of government subsidies.
The remaining 10% are the ones on full government subsidies where Federal and state government sponsor there cronies.
In conclusion,investigation must be carried out to determine if really the saudi government hat forwarned the federal government that this year there will be strict adherance and compliance of the muharram policy.
Please note that the women being deported are Nigerians,they are peoples wives,mothers,daughters and sisters. calling them ashawo and protitutes does not speak well of your upbringing. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Hamintab: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2012
Paul onminyi: Hahahahahaha. So until nigeria is islamize,d islamic countries wil nt welcm dem anymore? Dat is y d boko haram try 2 bt they cnt ve their way. Dis is nt d federal govt issue.. Up xtians coz jerusalem pigrim(jp) nigeria as xtan nation re alway welcm wit respect

Respect indeed. Playing with balls or your Rev. Fathers and Priest in the cell just because they went for JP is respect for Jesus and is "chosen" men abi.
Who even knows if your pastor was one of them. I dey laf in chinese oo.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by aurenflani: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Islam religion of piss. So these so called muslims in Nigeria are not even recognised by the original and the originator of Islam,so upon all their killings they are fake and classless Muslims,eyaaaaaa,sorry o. Honestly I am enjoying this drama. Let somebody shout halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tongue

Atleast ur fake religion has nowhere for u to go on pilgrimage. Even though u worship a jew his ppl don't recognise and so monitor like a warder and his prisoner while in israel. You jeolousy is only taking u to hell.

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Paulonminyi: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2012
smalls001:

Hey ass hole...this has nothing to do with religion. It's simple respect for the law.....Nigeria officials from the top have failed to recognize laid down procedures. I mean very simple ones. Rather than admit their failure, they begin to give ultimatums and all sorts of intimidation.....We need to clean our house or else we will continue to experience this.....Its that simple....
u say dis has notin 2do wit religion hmmmm? Na election dem d go do? Abi dem d go vote boko chairlady.is pure religion of d highest order

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by awesomebenji(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2012
Toktee: your statement also is no well constructed
Even urs is nt well constructed. Always examine ursef b4 judging others.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by aurenflani: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=Erelu_Y]Saudi Arabia immigration officials yesterday denied Nigeria’s Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Alhaji Abubakar Shehu Bunu and other consular officials, access to the detained Nigerian female pilgrims at the King Abdulazeez International Airport, Jeddah... the Saudi immigration officials refused to recognize his official status as a full-fledged ambassador representing Nigeria in Saudi Arabia... But the Saudi immigration officials openly humiliated all of them without recourse to the status as Nigeria’s official representation in that country”...

www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/177834-saudis-block-nigerian-envoy-from-detained-pilgrims

See orijinal ashewoo daughter of a barbarian se'x slave. Whu don't u go Bleep ur fada ad u udef to no be him diddvirgined u?
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by BetaThings: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2012
Paul onminyi: u say dis has notin 2do wit religion hmmmm? Na election dem d go do? Abi dem d go vote boko chairlady.is pure religion of d highest order
What does the religion require? of women travelling?
Why is the original poster abusing Islam when some people are enforcing rules of Islam. The deportees knew the rules
If Saudi Arabia takes any action we don't like, Islam is automatically called into question, but when South Africa deports Nigerians for yellow fever cards, we see it as a pure diplomatic issue

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by BetaThings: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=aurenflani][/quote]
Please don't allow provocation to forget your adab. You cannot afford to degenerate to their level.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2012
The Saudis are Good People.

How dare these confused Arab Worshipping Negroids try to enter the great Saudi Nation.

The Nerve of them.

They should have been put to death.

Stone those biitches to death and bury them chest high

Allahu Akbar
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by tintingz(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:

Ill keep being an unrestricted entity.. a Divine Mind never behind or prohibited by fictional barriers and bars of fabricated Spirit.
While you keep dropping to your knees and bowing your head to your Arab Masters.
...Wipe the Dirt off your Forehead before you speak to me. Fool.
...I don't speak to subordinates, tell muhammad to address me directly, or have an Arab man volunteer to speak on your behalf when you address me.
talk to my nyash. . .and keep decieving youself tongue
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
Crazy Black Biitches trynna Enter the Great Saudi Nation....

Sit cho black assss down biitch!

Ho3 tooth longer than the Hijab.

Sit cho fhhucking Black assss down biitch.

"um excuse me...but where are you negroes going?...are you lost?"

Apparently.

Sentence these Black Biitchs to a SToning

A Hot Rock.

Heat them rocks up on some fire, and pass them things to Roger Clemens.

They should let a niqqah like me throw the rock....

Ill throw that gawtdamn rock so fhucking hard.

Aim for that Biitch Eye Socket.

Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJR3keih6CQ

Look at this garbage religion.....And yall wanna worship this nonsense?

Aye Man...Pass me the Rock...I got This.

Throw that shittt like a fhhucking Baseball.

Throw a Screwball at that Biitch.

{{{{{Allahu Akbahhrrrrrrr}}}}

5 Likes

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Suljosh: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
allahu akbar! dey dnt even trust der own! gud 4 dem bokos am lovin d drama somebody pass a bottle of beer make i take cul my conji jor...
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
Suljosh: allahu akbar! dey dnt even trust der own! gud 4 dem bokos am lovin d drama somebody pass a bottle of beer make i take cul my conji jor...

lol.

again, Islam was not meant for the black man.

PERIOD.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
OMG THAT VIDEO!! shocked shocked undecided sad
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
HAH: I have been to saudi and umra all on international airline not goverment arranged, the truth is that our government is at fault, there in the law govenning hajj that any female pilgrim must be accompanied with muharram( a person you cannot marry islamically) but nigerian gorvenment have been violating this and the saudi officials have been over looking it, but they decided to be strict this time. I can remember last year I went to hajj with my two sisters with emirates via dubai and at the point of entry they were asked to produce their muharram then I came forward and the checked my passport to confirm am the one cause my name and passport number is boldly written on their visa that i must accompany them,and we were let in without any problem.

in that emirate flight which was airbus A380 had over 700 pilgrims of which only 15 of us were nigerians. the rest are from all over the world and every lady must produce muharram so this is not new.

I can remember back in 1986 my mum, aunt and elder sister went to hajj and my dad was compelled to also pay for a male cousin to accompany them as muharram and mind you they followed the goverment hajj. is just that over the years our gorverment became complacent due to non strictness of the saudi authorities.

the solution now. is diplomacy and from next year every pilgrim will abide by the laws gorvening hajj.
Thanks for the explanation. Its not that people on this site don't know Nigerian Authorities is at fault but they want to abuse Islam and Muslims as if the Pope in Rome recognise them as Christians.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by shegzymoni: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Islam religion of piss. So these so called muslims in Nigeria are not even recognised by the original and the originator of Islam,so upon all their killings they are fake and classless Muslims,eyaaaaaa,sorry o. Honestly I am enjoying this drama. Let somebody shout halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tongue
U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so dumb dat Your brain is nw under Your feet, U̶̲̥̅̊ daft goat
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by shegzymoni: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
Torch1: Arab Muslims see Hausa-Fulani muslims as inferior muslims while Hausa-Fulani muslims in Nigeria see Yoruba Muslims as inferior muslims.. Lol, no equality in Islam.

Hausa-Fulani muslims are slaves to Arab muslims while Yorubas are slaves to Hausa-Fulani muslims!
No wonder Tinubu bowed to Buhari.
I wonder if Your brain has departed frm Your head. Yoruba muslims aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ nt slave to anyone
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Rossikk(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
Can you ever see a group of Japanese, Chinese or Indians being rounded up in their thousands overseas and deported for any reason, especially religion? Impossible. The Japanese man sits at home, studying the mysterious virtues of Shintoism. The Chinese man sits at home, taking his beloved Taoism and Buddhism to new heights of philosophical excellence and inquiry. The Indian man sits at home, exploring the timeless secrets of Hinduism, steeped in ancient lore, wisdom, and festivals. The African, drunk from colonialism, jettisons his African Spirituality, like the titled man who, like a lunatic, tore off his ancestral amulet in the market square, to chase after chickens. Now, sadly the chickens have come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by alstacs(m): 3:48am On Sep 30, 2012
Siraleeyu: just cant understand y some xtians on NL are happy about dis humiliation.....well i think any 9jerian ought to show some feelings of symphaty 4 d detained nigerian females irrespective of religion, because either way your country is mentioned. NIGERIA!, nd dat enough shud giv u a feeling of concern. Lets show some patriotism for diz our ailing nation.

It's a little funny cos one can only imagine what would have been happening in Kano, Kaduna etc now if the US or Israel was d culprit here.

All those almajeris would have killed all non-muslims in their vicinity and burnt as many churches as possible in "protest" by now..
Cos tis Saudi Arabia now, make all man de feel like Nigerians? Just wonder why those folks have not started demonstrating against injustice to "Muslims".

I'm sorry, I'm not in the habit of commenting over issues like this but the expected reactions are not seen in this case, even here on NL.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by EreluY(f): 4:21am On Sep 30, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJR3keih6CQ

@ Royal: This video demonstrates the level of depravity and barbarism within Islam. Any religions and/or cultures which, in this time and age (21st CE) demand that a human being should be stoned to death (or have their legs and arms amputated) deserve one thing: ABANDONMENT!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Ishilove: 5:30am On Sep 30, 2012
~Royal~:
Crazy Black Biitches trynna Enter the Great Saudi Nation....

Sit cho black assss down biitch!

Ho3 tooth longer than the Hijab.

Sit cho fhhucking Black assss down biitch.

"um excuse me...but where are you negroes going?...are you lost?"

Apparently.

Sentence these Black Biitchs to a SToning

A Hot Rock.

Heat them rocks up on some fire, and pass them things to Roger Clemens.

They should let a niqqah like me throw the rock....

Ill throw that gawtdamn rock so fhucking hard.

Aim for that Biitch Eye Socket.

Allahu Akbar

Sarcasm on all fours grin grin grin
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by adaybayor(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2012

You really don't understand why they are been deported, do you? A fool of the highest order...is this the first time nigerians will be going to hajj?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Warns Fayose To Leave Buhari Alone / Simon Egbong Is Dead! Cross River Lawmaker Dies After Protracted Illness / Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.