Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview (26912 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Any Successful Dangote Graduate Driver Here? Pls Narrate Your Ordeal / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by 10over101: 5:24am On Sep 29, 2012
Shame on all of u that got this demotional text..Poverty has eaten deep into ur system n so can't think straight..Modern Mumus
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Excelboi(m): 5:30am On Sep 29, 2012
Lol @ graduate drivers! Guyz must chop. Just stay alert ooo
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Obinoscopy(m): 5:32am On Sep 29, 2012
10 over 10: Shame on all of u that got this demotional text..Poverty has eaten deep into ur system n so can't think straight..Modern Mumus

Please lets be civil here. Lets refrain from insults or tirades.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Excelboi(m): 5:35am On Sep 29, 2012
10 over 10: Shame on all of u that got this demotional text..Poverty has eaten deep into ur system n so can't think straight..Modern Mumus
Man you cant blame them. Everyone is not born with a platter of gold. This is what unemployment has caused and in as far this will bring food on the table, you don't need to accuse them. I guess you're not anyway better, you just ignore the thread than type meaningless comment. No offence

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by clip: 5:51am On Sep 29, 2012
Many of our graduates takes up driving job indifferent companies because of unemployment. What about graduate taxi drivers, have we not come across many. But because Dangote specified,we all want to kill him.. My brother, go for the job if you are a graduate and do not have a better job. You can even own a fleet in future due to the experienced you must have gained from driving.
Don't mind the critics are they going to help you pay your bills when it is needed to be paid?

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Somex10202(m): 5:53am On Sep 29, 2012
Plis i would like to know,for those of u dat were able to open d link via ur phone,is ur name on wot u open or is just the normal venue,date and time that we just saw here?am asking because some people dat didnt get the text message may want to attend as well.i got the text just dat it didnt open
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Somex10202(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2012
Plis for does dat were able to open d link via ur phone ,wuz ur name on wot u open or just d venue,day and time?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by jhydebaba(m): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2012
Somex10202: Plis for does dat were able to open d link via ur phone ,wuz ur name on wot u open or just d venue,day and time?
No Name

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by abdulkayus(m): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2012
I was later send a link to check for interview venues, dates and time. D link goes lyk dis http:///SUGXQB. I havent check it bt wil soon check. Dos dat hav check it, is it openin?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by johnteddy(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2012
Awofilip: I got the same message on ma phone and was asked to check my inbox for more info, but i found nothing in my box.

I got thesame text and latter they sent me this link to visit http:///SUGXQB
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Faraidi(m): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2012
Umar Sanda: Got d same msg too, bt nothing yet in my box.
check ur phone very well they sent a web site, in the web site all the info are there
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by airfinance(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2012
Olu abayomi :
But remember to go wt d followings:
a photo ID card,
Necessary credentials,
and passport photograph.
I got mine n ll be having d interview at d Merit house,abj.
success
Got mine too,wld be having it at the same venue as you,can we hook up? Wht is dis photo ID CARD is it one's current ID?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by lastpage: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2012
Wallie: Congrats and good luck to the guys and girls called for the interview!

But who typed the letter in the post above? "You are steps close to achieving your dreams"? "This is because; you have been...." grin

I guess the HR personnel didn't know the letter will be made public!

Letter to University "Graduates"" by Dangote:

"[size=16pt]You are a step closer to achieving your DREAMS"![/[/size]color]

Is Nigeria this bad or are these "graduates" not actually graduates?

I am shocked beyond belief "that the "DREAM of a Graduate" is to drive a Trailer!

Did you guys actually enrolled in the University to study how to "drive a Trailer".........or how is driving a Trailer for Dangote, YOUR DREAM?

This is nothing but "a psychological abuse" of our Youths!

If for example, you read Engineering or Computer Sc. or Biological Science or even Mathematics, Philosophy or Education, how does that "add-up" to driving a TRAILER for Dangote?

Is it that as a "Graduate", you are short on ideas on what to do with your life, even if it is a small, "self-employed business" ......that you have to be ridiculed like this?
You need to close your eyes, blank out everything and engage your brain...to come up with ideas that could enhance your person and fetch you money alongside.

I know jobs are scarce but Please......

Instead of ridiculing "Graduates" like this, these half-educated Dangote (Its strange how people who dont have something, try to ridicule those who have it!) would do better by establishing "projects" where these Graduates can put their education to use, .......not turning a trailer of cement, all over Nigeria!

For example, he could set-up a 'world class' Agricultural Estate, fully equipped and completely mechanized, with research Labs where Biological Sciences Graduates can put their knowledge to use, where Engineering students can design, repair and build Agric equipments, where new, "enhanced hybrid crops" can be produced.........

...............Without denigrating the dignity of these Young Graduates!

Fri Christ sake, how many of "Dangote's people" who are University Graduates, will be attending this stewpid interview?

How low can life get in this country of ours?

Sooooo Sad!

Lastpage!

BTW; Those asking for the kin dof questions to expect?
Something like this : If you loose control of this rickety, Dangote Trailer load of Cement on a crowded junction, what would you do? shocked

Answer: You open the door, jump down and run-away, let Dangote Trailer do its "usual damage"! shocked shocked shocked

Do you now see that you are truly about to " achieve your dreams" as a Graduate? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2012
I got the text as well. I just want to use the opportunity to learn how to drive after which I will zoom off, even if I'm chosen.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by freeman11(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2012
all these uncoordinated grammers. no wonder
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by abdulkayus(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2012
yorke: I got the text as well. I just want to use the opportunity to learn how to drive after which I will zoom off, even if I'm chosen.

hahahaha, got u guy, my mum and grand mum has even start complainin dat i shld nt go for d interview, dat its degeneratin. Imagine, a computer engineerin graduate lyk me drivin trailer. Anyhw, i jus wan to giv it a try and c hw d interview wil look lyk.

And who knws, maybe Dangote has better offer for us apart frm d drivin, maybe he is jus cunnin abt it. Who knws

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2012
shocked shocked angry shocked
So all these people applied eekwa?!! Why una de call the man names before?! I de go Crosscheck una names with the name callers, if I see any of una dere, I go scatter the person!!

*searching for the thread*
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Jubal01: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2012
Al d links i saw r openin. Y r u al complenin? I didnt aplied though. Try again.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by LeJeun3: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2012
Hey if one didn't get the text message can one still go to d interview venue? ¤justasking
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by dannywest01: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2012
Wow, I can't believe people are happy cux they got text messages from dangote to be a driver. Som people had earlier criticize him for wanting to employ graduates as driver. God dey sha
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2012
All of u saying that its a degrading job should hold ya piss!!!! If u had created jobs, who for apply here?!! Rubbish! undecided
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by LeJeun3: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2012
yorke: I got the text as well. I just want to use the opportunity to learn how to drive after which I will zoom off, even if I'm chosen.

Guy don't think ur smart o! Cos when d tables turn, you'll just be one very sad brother!
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Osoldier: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2012
Viewing this topic:

Lacoolmley, LeJeun3, lanetrips, wowo2, drnonny, lastpage, BIGER BOY, django59, Ninapha, Faraidi(m), seadog1, robinhoodd2(m), trae_z(m), buyaka(m), DMainMan, ayeeshatu, yorke(m), Cherechy(f) bukfal, wawa_boy, Ironi, saipn, Obinoscopy(m), tunax5loon, odegood , abdulkayus(m),Da ceamzy©(f)

Has both of you receive text msgs as well? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by musco4me: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2012
Press Release
INTERVIEW NOTICE : DANGOTE
TRANSPORT SUPER FLEET
Are you ready to get your
career into top gear?
You are steps close to achieving
your dream. This is because; you
have been shortlisted for the
Dangote Graduate Drivers
Academy interview. The
interview process would run
through the six geo-political
zones in Nigeria from 2nd of
October to 14th of October
2012. The interview process
starts at 9:00am prompt.
Take a smart step in the right
direction to be a part of the
interview process in one of the
interview center nearest to you
in any of the States listed
below;
STATE
CENTRE
DATE
Yola
Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
No 3,Taura Street, Jimeta, Yola,
Adamawa State
2nd Oct. 2012
Kano
Industrial Skills Training Center
Darayi quarters, close to Bayero
University old Campus, Challawa
road, Kano.
2nd - 3rd Oct. 2012
Abuja
Merit House Complex, Plot 22,
Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama,
Abuja.
8th - 12th Oct. 2012
Lagos
Industrial Training Fund(ITF) Ikeja
Area Office Complex
28, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind
Phillips - Ojota)
Off Kudirat Abiola Way,Oregun,
Lagos State.
9th - 13th Oct. 2012
Enugu
Kilometer 12/13, Emene Abakaliki
Expressway ,Enugu state
9th - 14th Oct. 2012
Port Hacourt
Plot 101,Trans-Amadi Industrial
layout, Port-Harcourt, Rivers
State
9th -14th Oct. 2012
Time: 9am each day
You are required to bring along
with you the following;
A photo ID card
All necessary credentials
A passport photograph
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2012
LeJeun3:

Guy don't think ur smart o! Cos when d tables turn, you'll just be one very sad brother!

I don't understand you. What's the meaning of the rubbish u type?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by chucky234(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2012
Haba Nlanders,wit all plenty curse wey una rain for Dangote head na him una plenty like dis.
My advice:
1. If you see the head of that trailer no shake cos na ordinary iron,all Dangote new trailers get head like beast but no shaking.
2. No swerve trailer as you dey dat your papa small toyota if not you go just clear all the houses,children and market women wey dey along the road because dat one na sack letter straight.
3. Always dey remember to save so you go fit start up another business after few years,but if you sign to remain a graduate driver forever then you fit go ahead to waste your salaries on women and alcohol.
4. No let trailer make you come dey behave like agbero for road ooo,if you see persin wey dey drive small car give am chance make him pass instead of to use trailer go dey oppress am because you dey drive king of the road.
5. No forget to write Nairaland for front of your trailer so I know say you my persin if I see your motor,atleast one bag of sugar fit reach my hand,if you like show your stinginess for another man sugar no give me.
6. Remember to carry navigation device oooo,and dey post your location for NL incase you lost for road make we know where to retrieve you before Dangote think say you no dey competent enough to master on ordinary Nigeria road network wey be the easiest for the whole world.
7. Dey derive small because big big holes full our roads,slow and steady win the race. Better make you late than say you become the late,abi no be so.Life no get duplicate oooo even science na only robot and baby rubber dem don duplicate so far.
I wish una good luck,hmmm na history abi na Guinness book of record una wan enter sooo as Naija first set of graduate drivers.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Akwenukemarho(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2012
I'm finding it hard to believe that all these folks are graduates, if una won be drivers why una com waste una parents/ward money go school? Smh, very soon they'll start recruiting night soil men, with bsc and msc, God help dis country, well I don't blame u guys na Nigeria I blame,
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by pastorprosper(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2012
Wait o na graduate be driver for dangote. Hmmmm! Nigeria!! Illiterates pack out d national assembly while graduates are dangote drivers. What an irony!
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by orisebawo(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2012
First i want to commend all those who decide to go for the interview, it shows a lot about your level of thinking and I pray you succeed, What is so demeaning about being a driver that a graduate cant apply for it, that is why Nigeria is where it is, we believe a dream should be about an office job. Which is why people look down on the drivers, mechanics and security guards of this world (yet you put your life and your family in their hands).Some of you will rather remain unemployed collecting money from mum and dad to survive than drive a trailer, most successful men started with jobs most people didnt like but they succeeded. Is there anyone here who doesnt believe we need sane truck drivers, especially when you think of all the accidents that happen on the road, is there anyone who while driving next to a truck, wont pray that the driver is sane and in the right frame of mind. I would be happy to know we have graduates driving trucks and it is my prayer that after a while they too will start their truck business, we all want money in Nigeria but dont want to get our hands dirty.when you see a multi million dollar truck company in the western world, 90% of the owners started as truck drivers and most of them ask for their name to be put on the roster twice a year to join the drivers in hauling products round the country, in their words it helps staf morale. When truck drivers decide to strike anywhere in the world, eveything stops and i mean EVERYTHING.Which is why they arent taking for granted.

I am not saying it is the best job in the world but if someone decides they want to do it then you have no right to discourage them unless you have a job to give them.

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by abdulkayus(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2012
chucky234: Haba Nlanders,wit all plenty curse wey una rain for Dangote head na him una plenty like dis.
My advice:
1. If you see the head of that trailer no shake cos na ordinary iron,all Dangote new trailers get head like beast but no shaking.
2. No swerve trailer as you dey dat your papa small toyota if not you go just clear all the houses,children and market women wey dey along the road because dat one na sack letter straight.
3. Always dey remember to save so you go fit start up another business after few years,but if you sign to remain a graduate driver forever then you fit go ahead to waste your salaries on women and alcohol.
4. No let trailer make you come dey behave like agbero for road ooo,if you see persin wey dey drive small car give am chance make him pass instead of to use trailer go dey oppress am because you dey drive king of the road.
5. No forget to write Nairaland for front of your trailer so I know say you my persin if I see your motor,atleast one bag of sugar fit reach my hand,if you like show your stinginess for another man sugar no give me.
6. Remember to carry navigation device oooo,and dey post your location for NL incase you lost for road make we know where to retrieve you before Dfangote think say you no dey competent enough to master on ordinary Nigeria road network wey be the easiest for the whole world.
7. Dey derive small because big big holes full our roads,slow and steady win the race. Better make you late than say you become the late,abi no be so.Life no get duplicate oooo even science na only robot and baby rubber dem don duplicate so far.
I wish una good luck,hmmm na history abi na Guinness book of record una wan enter sooo as Naija first set of graduate drivers.

ROFLAO, 1000likes for u, no worry, nairalanders drivers for Dangote will advertise nairaland wella wit dat sticker u suggest. Bt omo mehn, e no go easy ooo to dey drive dat beast ooo, some drivers wey no dey take anytun alcohol will start takin kai kai, alomo and d rest and will start xhibitin agberoism small small
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by chucky234(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2012
lastpage:

Letter to University "Graduates"" by Dangote:

"[size=16pt]You are a step closer to achieving your DREAMS"![/[/size]color]

Is Nigeria this bad or are these "graduates" not actually graduates?

I am shocked beyond belief "that the "DREAM of a Graduate" is to drive a Trailer!

Did you guys actually enrolled in the University to study how to "drive a Trailer".........or how is driving a Trailer for Dangote, YOUR DREAM?

This is nothing but "a psychological abuse" of our Youths!

If for example, you read Engineering or Computer Sc. or Biological Science or even Mathematics, Philosophy or Education, how does that "add-up" to driving a TRAILER for Dangote?

Is it that as a "Graduate", you are short on ideas on what to do with your life, even if it is a small, "self-employed business" ......that you have to be ridiculed like this?
You need to close your eyes, blank out everything and engage your brain...to come up with ideas that could enhance your person and fetch you money alongside.

I know jobs are scarce but Please......

Instead of ridiculing "Graduates" like this, these half-educated Dangote (Its strange how people who dont have something, try to ridicule those who have it!) would do better by establishing "projects" where these Graduates can put their education to use, .......not turning a trailer of cement, all over Nigeria!

For example, he could set-up a 'world class' Agricultural Estate, fully equipped and completely mechanized, with research Labs where Biological Sciences Graduates can put their knowledge to use, where Engineering students can design, repair and build Agric equipments, where new, "enhanced hybrid crops" can be produced.........

...............Without denigrating the dignity of these Young Graduates!

Fri Christ sake, how many of "Dangote's people" who are University Graduates, will be attending this stewpid interview?

How low can life get in this country of ours?

Sooooo Sad!

Lastpage!

BTW; Those asking for the kin dof questions to expect?
Something like this : If you loose control of this rickety, Dangote Trailer load of Cement on a crowded junction, what would you do? shocked

Answer: You open the door, jump down and run-away, let Dangote Trailer do its "usual damage"! shocked shocked shocked

Do you now see that you are truly about to " achieve your dreams" as a Graduate? grin grin
Chai,guy take am easy na
I sure say na truck driving dem study for university dats why the man say dem dey closer to their dream,imagine persin sleep dey dream say him be trailer driver then wake up come dey celebrate.
Anyway I wish dem gud luck for their chosen dream no sorry chosen career.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs / Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration / How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.