Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview (26911 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Any Successful Dangote Graduate Driver Here? Pls Narrate Your Ordeal / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Somex10202(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
As for those asking for the salary i doubt if they wud ask such questn since it may be a general pay for al d 2000 people,they wud just tell u wot they can afford for al,then u may choose to take it or leave it,dnt tink is wot u kan bargain abt.dat wot i tink o,i may be wrong
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Jayfizz(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
@ QueenAW thanks ur suggestions are been noted.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Jayfizz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
Guyz pls let us forget about salary 4 now wot are d possible questions dat can be asked?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by lastpage: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
sleeky8: @last page, i totally love your write up but you are forgetting one MAJOR important issue. Nigeria is not Britain or any other advance country where things go straight.
We are in a country where corruption runs wild and vile and its either eat or you are eaten. Take it or leave it the only way things will get better is if the whole lot of our politicians are killed.
That being said i applied for the dangote job because to me its just a means to an end, its a trainee program and the pay is good so i believe the advantages over rides the disadvantages.
So since you didnt apply probably because your father stole money and you are comfortable pls dont go hating on those of us that are unemployed

Stop being stewpid!
No wonder you are using your University degree to "DREAM" of becoming a Trailer driver! grin grin grin

I am actually advocating that peeps like you should not be "abused" in this way.
...why would l hate "unemployed guys"?
Its not their fault that the country is all f.ucked-up as it is!

I am an employer of Labour,, well advanced in age and graduated University University First degree , over twenty years ago!
I have paid "my dues" when it comes to being an employee, a long time ago! wink wink

My son does "holiday job" even though he is yet to graduate......and he does not drive a "Trailer"! shocked shocked

Maybe you should have told your own father to steal money as well?

At least maybe, just maybe if he did, you wont be wasting your life away like this!

MTCHEW!

Lastpage!
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
lastpage:

Stop being stewpid!
No wonder you are using your University degree to "DREAM" of becoming a Trailer driver! grin grin grin

I am actually advocating that peeps like you should not be "abused" in this way.

I am an employer of Labour,, well advanced in age and graduated University University First degree , over twenty years ago!
I have paid "my dues" when it comes to being an employee, a long time ago! wink wink

My son does "holiday job" even though he is yet to graduate......and he does not drive a "Trailer"! shocked shocked

At least maybe, just maybe if he did, you wont be wasting your life away like this!

MTCHEW!

Lastpage!
oya give us ur address so people can forfeit dangote's offer and take urs up,seeing u really care so much

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by mkoabiola: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
For ur info ,it strictly for 5 days for d whole exercise,u can't pick 1 day .if u think u can jus pick any day,den u are very wrong.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Johnnyemy: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
@Last page I can c dat u are a foolish idiot. The end justify the means.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by sleeky8(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
lastpage:

Stop being stewpid!

MTCHEW!

Lastpage!
Banter words with an slowpoke and no doubt he will showcase his fool.ishness.
Who said anything about having dreams to be a truck driver? But this is the situation the country is. I understand you are so myopic to factor the fact that this is an opportunity to start a haulage company from the experience gained from this trainee programme.
Furthermore, i can bet you are as unemployed as shit and just living off your father's stolen funds +no wonder you didnt deny it+
And yes i blame my dad for not stealing when he had the chance.
P.S stop discouraging others from something you dont have the balls to do.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
mko abiola: For ur info ,it strictly for 5 days for d whole exercise,u can't pick 1 day .if u think u can jus pick any day,den u are very wrong.
I doubt if it will be for 5 days cos state like yOla is 1 day Lagos is 5 Lagos bc
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
mko abiola: For ur info ,it strictly for 5 days for d whole exercise,u can't pick 1 day .if u think u can jus pick any day,den u are very wrong.
I doubt if it will be for 5 days cos state like yOla is 1 day Lagos is 5 Lagos because of th number if applicants or what do u think
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by harrisnimasa(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pls guys dont mind those frustrated intruders,can u tell a conductor u dnt hav money to pay for faire cos uv nt been offered a job since graduation.i remembered meeting a graduate in one of the interviews i attended,who told me that even the transport money to come for the intrview he had to borrow..one of my neighour who is a medical nurse by profession pickd a job as a ward attendant(cleaner) in one of the clinic owned by a good organisation,few years later there was a major shakeup,she was given the opportunity to change her dept and today she is working in an office,doing well,pls dnt be discouraged(person wey dey wear shoe na him no where it dey pain am)i congratulate all of u,u will make it.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Johnnyemy: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
@last page if U are embarrassed with d reaction of the house quit this forum bc ur write up are insulting and discouraging to people dat are not focus. U see dat trailer,,, I will use it and ply zaria>funtua>gusau>sokoto>kebbi and not even my dad can decide for me. Foolish boy wey no get work com dey brag hear.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by mkoabiola: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
Johnnyemy: @last page if U are embarrassed with d reaction of the house quit this forum bc ur write up are insulting and discouraging to people dat are not focus. U see dat trailer,,, I will use it and ply zaria>funtua>gusau>sokoto>kebbi and not even my dad can decide for me. Foolish boy wey no get work com dey brag hear.
Lol
Very funny
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by chux4liv(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
@mk abiola.... Are u implying you are going to use 5days for the interview ? Naa waoo.. Its like u are among the committee that will conduct the interview ... Abi naa navy or nigerian army recruitment exercise u dey go for ...lol
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Somex10202(m): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2012
.have u confirm wot u just said?please we nid to be sure due to those dat live far so they may plan wel
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by chux4liv(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2012
@somex.. There is nothing to confirm there its simple logic... 2000 applicant in 6 zones. Lagos is the centre for other states in the west. Tell me hw many ppl will dey conduct interview for in a day ? The so called office for the interview is not so big because i hv been there b4 during industrial training in sch then.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by omotola1(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2012
Who told u this?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Obinoscopy(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2012
@lastpage,
Dangote has contributed in providing employment for Nigerians. You have contributed nothing!
So my advice is that you keep mum, or better still direct your insults at the appropriate quarters vis-a-viz the government
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by jhydebaba(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2012
Has anybody been able to confirm what type of photo ID card is required? Is drivers license necessary since they said graduates without driving experience can apply?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by hajbash: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2012
jhydebaba: Has anybody been able to confirm what type of photo ID card is required? Is drivers license necessary since they said graduates without driving experience can apply?
Pls noted its not a driving lisence they need,they only need any recent I'd card of urs in order to identify u and also be sure its u urself that is taking the interview

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by olumaxi(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2012
for peeps goin 4 d interview 2mao..gudluck to u..n kindly update us on ao d thin be..1 lov
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by mkoabiola: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2012
Nawa oooooooo,ds is incrdible n unbeliveable with response frm GRADUATE drvers to be.
Some were criticising Dangote as if he is d cause of their problem or unemployment,now dey are interested in d driving a trailer to any lenght.hw I wish dey can b knwn on d day of d interview.anyway I knew ds wud happn,now begging to be employed as a trailer DRIVER.
Graduate I hail deeee!
Dangote I salute
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by ekolina(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2012
@lastpage, i guess u dnt kwn wat u r sayin. Do u kwn d numba of nigerian graduates with Msc in d UK workin as shop atendants, sme even do worse fins dan dat. U r hear complainin abt dose going 4 a trailer driver trainin. U beta face reality n stp sayin fins dat r nt ya buziness. Guys can sb xplain d difference b/w piloting a plane and pilotin a truck

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Johnnyemy: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2012
After d training we know d difference.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2012
@all....those that ave their interview slated for 2mao in any of the zones should please come back to the house and inform us of how the interview went, and what we should expect...I believe if anyone is interested in the scheme, he/she shall be successful and selected.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Fostercat(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2012
All the nunbers are not picking their calls? I just dey vex..lol
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2012
Foster cat: All the nunbers are not picking their calls? I just dey vex..lol
Don't bother about that, its normal, because so many pple would have bombarded them with calls asking irrelevant questions, and remember today is a public holiday...I won't be surprised if those numbers we're just put inside a fone, and dropped on their tables at their offices...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by ayobaba1: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Got d same txt too but nothing in my inbox.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Fostercat(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
I just hope it not d whole five days for all.I tbink the interview ll run for five days to accomodate every body.one might be lucky to do his on the first day and ll not need to come back the rest days,..this wat I want to find out from d numbers but baggers are just picking the calls...lol
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by saintugo(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Gudday Nairalanders,
Hapi New Month And Independence Day.
Well For Those Contemplating Whether The Interview Will Run From 9th to 14th,For The Case Of PHC.

Its Very Clear That The Human Resource Team collated all The C.V's and Shortlisted, I Think That Of Yola Is s
Simply A Day Probably No Much Applicant From That Zone, And Other Zones Having More Applicants.

My advice for all shortlisted is that strive to be at your chosen venue the first day of call, and await other relevant instructions, cos the link sent did not suggest the liberty to chose when to appear for the interview, a date range was given.

Cos each particular day maybe scheduled for a particular process,e.g day one mite be for documentation and second day for credentials screening etc

Well Wishing all u guys all the best,do not be discouraged by dem job haters cos for me am JUST CRUISING
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
saintugo: Gudday Nairalanders,
Hapi New Month And Independence Day.
Well For Those Contemplating Whether The Interview Will Run From 9th to 14th,For The Case Of PHC.

Its Very Clear That The Human Resource Team collated all The C.V's and Shortlisted, I Think That Of Yola Is s
Simply A Day Probably No Much Applicant From That Zone, And Other Zones Having More Applicants.

My advice for all shortlisted is that strive to be at your chosen venue the first day of call, and await other relevant instructions, cos the link sent did not suggest the liberty to chose when to appear for the interview, a date range was given.

Cos each particular day maybe scheduled for a particular process,e.g day one mite be for documentation and second day for credentials screening etc

Well Wishing all u guys all the best,do not be discouraged by dem job haters cos for me am JUST CRUISING

Good one, bro!...just remember to feed us how thow whole process went, if you are having urs this week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs / Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration / How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.