Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Signs Of An Irresponsible Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man (31802 Views)

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ITbomb(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Iaz93: Signs of an irresponsible woman too
www.nairaland.com/1061432/signs-irresponsible-woman#12368013
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Bestlyf: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
[Hassymo5]
AT POSTER THATS A GOOD ONE,, SO YOU THINK WOMEN ARE SAINT LETS REPLACE THE HE WITH A SHE

* SHe is too eager to know the exact amount his partner earns as salary.

* SHe pushes responsibilities to her even when they are things he can readily afford.

* SHe checks her phone, hand bag, purse and pockets indiscriminately but always warns her from searching his.

* SHe emphasizes on the fact that he is the head of the house at the slightest opportunity but yet reminds his partner of the importance of sharing when is comes to financial responsibilities.

* SHe grumbles when she is being asked for basic needs in the house but call up friends and volunteer to take them out for a beer.

* SHe struggles with the TV remote with her partner but run away when it is time to help out in home chores.

* SHe only pretends to be romantic and nice to his partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* SHe keeps arguing with his partner and want him to give in on the argument to show he is truly the head.

* SHe is humble and patient when she is broke, but arrogant and rude when she has little change in his pocket.

* Even when She doesn't drop money for food, he expects to be served like a King.[/quote]

@ Hassymo5. I think there is something wrong with what you were trying to do with your replacement theory.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
SMH. Acid never said women were saints
Later you guys will claim you're graduates undecided

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ektbear: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
nyere84: He keeps touching and trying to suck her boobi, even wen she says she is nt in the mood.

cheesy grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
acidtalk: SIGNS OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN

* He is too eager to know the exact amount his partner earns as salary.

* He pushes responsibilities to her even when they are things he can readily afford.

* He checks her phone, hand bag, purse and pockets indiscriminately but always warns her from searching his.

* He emphasizes on the fact that he is the head of the house at the slightest opportunity but yet reminds his partner of the importance of sharing when is comes to financial responsibilities.

* He grumbles when he is being asked for basic needs in the house but call up friends and volunteer to take them out for a beer.

* He struggles with the TV remote with his partner but run away when it is time to help out in home chores.

* He only pretends to be romantic and nice to his partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* He keeps arguing with his partner and want her to give in on the argument to show he is truly the head.

* He is humble and patient when he is broke, but arrogant and rude when he has little change in his pocket.

* Even when he doesn't drop money for food, he expects to be served like a King.

Are you describing your husband

Am not seeing the things am expecting to see on this list.

* He chases women
* He drinks to stupor
* He spends his salary on pay day b4 coming home.
* He beats his wife.
* He sleeps outside.

Abeg next time dont bring your husband's idiosyncracies here.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
ichieakpo: i get all this characters

Kudos.

Are u with us
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
nyere84: He keeps touching and trying to suck her boobi, even wen she says she is nt in the mood.

He spends money on bottles of alcohol, while he finds it difficult to buy you sharwama.( anyway, i usually buy dat 4 myself).

He is too jealous dat he will chase all your male frnds away, while he does sharp sharp runs with other babes. Is it fair??

He enters the bathroom wen u are taking your bath without knocking, just becos he is the man in your life.

There are so many of them, i cant just remember them now.

Hope you'll remember them when ur eyes gets clear
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by bealuv(f): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
okpara ugo:

Are you describing your husband

Am not seeing the things am expecting to see on this list.

* He chases women
* He drinks to stupor
* He spends his salary on pay day b4 coming home.
* He beats his wife.
* He sleeps outside.

Abeg next time dont bring your husband's idiosyncracies here.
erm xcuse mi pliz iz acidtalk orwedi a woman?? juz askin oooo
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by sucezTP(f): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
Could these be true?!
I will ask my daddy first..
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
This post appears childish to me
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by informat101(f): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dr2great: oh boy,are u normal? We talking about gender,u are talking about tribe.please go brush ur mouth and sleep.small boy go just open smelling mouth they talk anyhow.
he just said the truth abeg urhobo men are horrible they dont treat women with respect all they do is look for a girls moni 2 eat.lazy men
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by buddy94(m): 3:27am On Sep 30, 2012
na wa ooooona wa ooooona wa ooooo
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 30, 2012
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]
HE IS MORE THAN IRRESPONSIBLE.
HE IS INSECURE AND IMMATURE![/size]

[size=29pt]HE IS MORE THAN INSECURE AND IMMATURE...

HE IS SORRY AND BUMISH! grin[/size]
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Laitesmart(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2012
If i may ask... As a sign of responsibility... Who should be the 1st on ur agenda after collecting ur salary? Ur parents or ur household?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2012
OP or whoever is being quoted is a my money if for me alone woman

typical naija woman with naija woman style 'emancipation' -

bulk of the irresponsibility noise is about money

would be nice if she met a truly irresponsible man - this one is on of those foul mouthed biatches who would drive a man to an early grave

end of

all her blather about irresponsibility comes off as an unwillingness to contribute any part of her income to the household

poor husband entered one chance

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2012
saying such a man as the poster describes is irresponsible is not enough.

such a man has a personality disorder. is highly narcisstic and destructive.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by adubiay: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
All your comments were based on finance and money, is like u are from a planet where woman believe a man can only said to be responsible when he makes so much money available or take responsibility for everything dat has to do with money in d family while u act as parasite. whenever he needs u to help, u comes to nairaland to complain that he's not responsible. Naija women

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Hunkyimage(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Even if U̶̲̥̅̊ check U̶̲̥̅̊я man based  all dis crap written here and he passed all,believe ♍ƺ U̶̲̥̅̊'ll still h8 him cuz you'z a b**** shocked... U̶̲̥̅̊ gonna still get bored sumday abt. D new xter uve discovered in him.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by EchikaChina: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2012

* He pushes responsibilities to her even when they are things he can readily afford.

* He checks her phone, hand bag, purse and pockets indiscriminately but always warns her from searching his.

* He emphasizes on the fact that he is the head of the house at the slightest opportunity but yet reminds his partner of the importance of sharing when is comes to financial responsibilities.

* He grumbles when he is being asked for basic needs in the house but call up friends and volunteer to take them out for a beer.

* He struggles with the TV remote with his partner but run away when it is time to help out in home chores.

* He only pretends to be romantic and nice to his partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* He keeps arguing with his partner and want her to give in on the argument to show he is truly the head.

* He is humble and patient when he is broke, but arrogant and rude when he has little change in his pocket.

* Even when he doesn't drop money for food, he expects to be served like a King.
If a man is not doing any of the following above, be sure, he don't love you as his wife or that he is just tolerating you. Half of what u said above is signs of great responsibility from a man.
The person that wrote this is either not yet married or everything was prepared for him by his parents. So he cares less. Women, be not deceived.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by tracyxx: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
Lakayana: Will not lift a finger to help her with the household chores even when she is sick he will just advise to rest a little and continue later. And would want to have sex with her no matter how sick she is foolish men yuk.
true talk, jus very true
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by cantell(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
ijebabe:
You started off nice but being a man you had to ruin the end! Kudos!
tongue
Guess you're the type that hates the truth.
nyere84:
He enters the bathroom wen u are taking your bath without knocking, just becos he is the man in your life.
Wtf! Shitty excuse!
What happened to no secrecy in marriage?
Remzolution: More signs are: 1.wen he washes his pants n pushes his wife's asyd. 2. Wen he eats n dnt park up n wash d dishes. 3. Wen he givs money 4 food yet does nt asist in d cookng. 5. Wen aftr eatng he cnt knil down n say fank u 2d wife. 6. Wen he only pays d fees yt does nt drop d kids or pik dm off 4rm skul...i can go on and on, bt ds wil do 4now. I hop my contributn is plausible?
Your sarcasm is noted.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
cantell:
Guess you're the type that hates the truth.
And you figured this out how? Read the title of the thread again incase ur confused
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2012
Damn..... Thank God none of the above mentioned re things I do n will eva do..... As a guy,I hate it when I see ma fellow guys wasting for football or drinking... Damn...
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by tonynickson(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
Signs of irresponsible wife/woman, dependentwife/ woman, promiscous unfaithful or flirty wife/ woman , dirty, careless, godless,lacking culinary expertise, insensitive, insatiable,super imposing, dominating and unattractive I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dressing and appearance I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ public. the̶̲̥̅̊ list is endless, pls guys help me out oin dis[s][/s]
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by tonynickson(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
No wahala
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Meristem: 4:02am On Oct 04, 2012
blackmale: unable to put her on passenger,s side before he drives on...lol
figuratively u mean? Or literally? cheesy
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Meristem: 4:03am On Oct 04, 2012
tonynickson: Signs of irresponsible wife/woman, dependentwife/ woman, promiscous unfaithful or flirty wife/ woman , dirty, careless, godless,lacking culinary expertise, insensitive, insatiable,super imposing, dominating and unattractive I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dressing and appearance I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ public. T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ list is endless, pls guys help me out oin dis[s][/s]
Nags about every fault of her man as if she has none
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Meristem: 4:05am On Oct 04, 2012
FLYGERIAN91: Damn..... Thank God none of the above mentioned re things I do n will eva do..... As a guy,I hate it when I see ma fellow guys wasting for football or drinking... Damn...
so self-righteous!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by acidtalk: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
^^^

Is it not good?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by TiiTee: 8:30pm On May 16, 2013

your head is there! how u take know? abeg chop knuckle!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by acidtalk: 9:44pm On May 17, 2013
Laitesmart: If i may ask... As a sign of responsibility... Who should be the 1st on ur agenda after collecting ur salary? Ur parents or ur household?

It should be your household (wife and childrent) reason being that they are dependent on you. If you have other siblings who are financially capable and responsible, the issue of first sending money to your parents should be a problem as they would have sent them their monthly allowance way before you send yours.

By the way, you should have determined from the onset what percentage of your income your parents/siblings and wife/children get way before the money comes in. So the issue of worrying who gets what shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by calloptiongloba: 6:15pm On May 18, 2013
CALL OPTION GLOBAL CONCEPT IS ONE OF THE MOST RELIABLE COMPANY WHEN IT COME TO RECRUITING YOUR DOMESTIC STAFFS, WE HAVE A STRONG TRACK RECORD WITH OUR LIST OF CLIENTS BECAUSE WE PROVIDE THE BEST QUALITY OF HOUSE HELPS, NANNY, CLEANERS, COOKS, DRIVERS ETC. WE PUT A GOOD SMILE ON THE FACES OF NUMEROUS CLIENTS WHO HAVE HAD TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THE ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIORS OF OTHER DOMESTIC STAFFS. ONE OF THE REASONS OUR CLIENTS ARE NEVER DISAPPOINTED IS BECAUSE WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON OUR APPLICANTS PROPERLY AND WE KEEP A WONDERFUL CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP BEFORE RECOMMENDING THEM TO ANY OF OUR CLIENTS, WE ALSO DO MEDICAL CHECKS ON THEM, I BET YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN OFFERED A GOOD SERVICE LIKE OURS BEFORE, CALL US TODAY AND BE CONVINCED THAT IT CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN OURS. CALL:- 07040220546, E-MAIL:- calloptionglobal@yahoo.com
ADDRESS: NO.7/9 THOMAS STREET, THOMAS ESTATE, ALONG ADO ROAD, AJAH, LAGOS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!! / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.