Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Signs Of An Irresponsible Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man (31788 Views)

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Patrictemmy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
ahhh!!! u just make remind my big daddy, he worst pass ijapa...
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
calebo101: Those are typical attributes of an Urhobo man. Believe me. They are so proud and haughty, grin grin grin
oh boy,are u normal? We talking about gender,u are talking about tribe.please go brush ur mouth and sleep.small boy go just open smelling mouth they talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
He keeps touching and trying to suck her boobi, even wen she says she is nt in the mood.

He spends money on bottles of alcohol, while he finds it difficult to buy you sharwama.( anyway, i usually buy dat 4 myself).

He is too jealous dat he will chase all your male frnds away, while he does sharp sharp runs with other babes. Is it fair??

He enters the bathroom wen u are taking your bath without knocking, just becos he is the man in your life.

There are so many of them, i cant just remember them now.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Maxdiamond(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
acidtalk: SIGNS OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN

* He is too eager to know the exact amount his partner earns as salary.

* He pushes responsibilities to her even when they are things he can readily afford.

* He checks her phone, hand bag, purse and pockets indiscriminately but always warns her from searching his.

* He emphasizes on the fact that he is the head of the house at the slightest opportunity but yet reminds his partner of the importance of sharing when is comes to financial responsibilities.

* He grumbles when he is being asked for basic needs in the house but call up friends and volunteer to take them out for a beer.

* He struggles with the TV remote with his partner but run away when it is time to help out in home chores.

* He only pretends to be romantic and nice to his partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* He keeps arguing with his partner and want her to give in on the argument to show he is truly the head.

* He is humble and patient when he is broke, but arrogant and rude when he has little change in his pocket.

* Even when he doesn't drop money for food, he expects to be served like a King.
u are knowledgeable.Acidtalk does it again.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by a1solution: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
All these tips are they really so, or just people imagination on daily basis, especially on Nairaland. how many tips would someone learn as a man or woman?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Adanyebe(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
ONe who collects gift, money e.t.c from people who goes after sleeping with his wife ! grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by dubem3(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
ijebabe:
Of course you will relate to that. Ewu! grin
so what if the woman started the name calling?
like clearly is the case here...
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
Jenams: Ɣou ladies will HªvΣ τ̅o marry JESUS CHRIST if y'all tink u can get a clean man without one or two of the aforementioned.

You know brother, it's very easy to be virtous online and in a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by dubem3(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
is it just me or are the ladies really excited?

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
dubem3:
so what if the woman started the name calling?
like clearly is the case here...
Is that an excuse to be irresponsible tongue
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Lakayana: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
dubem3: is it just me or are the ladies really excited?
Why won't the ladies be excited when men derive pleasure in oppressing them.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Goldieluks: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2012
unphilaz:
i like the way you put it[b]in man not the man[/b] this is a sign of a discerning lady

On point bro.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by hassymo5(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
AT POSTER THATS A GOOD ONE,, SO YOU THINK WOMEN ARE SAINT LETS REPLACE THE HE WITH A SHE
* SHe is too eager to know the exact amount his partner earns as salary.

* SHe pushes responsibilities to her even when they are things he can readily afford.

* SHe checks her phone, hand bag, purse and pockets indiscriminately but always warns her from searching his.

* SHe emphasizes on the fact that he is the head of the house at the slightest opportunity but yet reminds his partner of the importance of sharing when is comes to financial responsibilities.

* SHe grumbles when she is being asked for basic needs in the house but call up friends and volunteer to take them out for a beer.

* SHe struggles with the TV remote with her partner but run away when it is time to help out in home chores.

* SHe only pretends to be romantic and nice to his partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* SHe keeps arguing with his partner and want him to give in on the argument to show he is truly the head.

* SHe is humble and patient when she is broke, but arrogant and rude when she has little change in his pocket.

* Even when She doesn't drop money for food, he expects to be served like a King.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by dubem3(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
ijebabe:
Is that an excuse to be irresponsible tongue
i know ur excited am here
but insinuating am irresponsible is hardly a way to pass
ur message across
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ladysmart: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
[quote
author=Jenams]Ɣou ladies will HªvΣ τ̅o marry JESUS CHRIST if y'all tink
u can get a clean man without one or two of the aforementioned.[/quote] see the level of ur mentality, dis post is simply a significance of an ''irresponsible'' man.:*
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by dubem3(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Lakayana: Why won't the ladies be excited when men derive pleasure in oppressing them.
dem ladies be cunny people;
dem be hitting us hard,
dem be crying loud,
we be really confused,
"which should we do?"

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
dubem3:
i know ur excited am here
but insinuating am irresponsible is hardly a way to pass
ur message across
Why are you getting hyped receiving attention from me. It's all for fun so keep ur preek in check please cool
I didn't call you irresponsible but if I touched a nerve then you need to take a close look at yourself cheesy
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Goldieluks: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
hassymo5: AT POSTER THATS A GOOD ONE,, SO YOU THINK WOMEN ARE SAINT LETS REPLACE THE HE WITH A SHE
* SHe is too eager to know the exact amount his partner earns as salary.

* SHe pushes responsibilities to her even when they are things he can readily afford.

* SHe checks her phone, hand bag, purse and pockets indiscriminately but always warns her from searching his.

* SHe emphasizes on the fact that he is the head of the house at the slightest opportunity but yet reminds his partner of the importance of sharing when is comes to financial responsibilities.

* SHe grumbles when she is being asked for basic needs in the house but call up friends and volunteer to take them out for a beer.

* SHe struggles with the TV remote with her partner but run away when it is time to help out in home chores.

* SHe only pretends to be romantic and nice to his partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* SHe keeps arguing with his partner and want him to give in on the argument to show he is truly the head.

* SHe is humble and patient when she is broke, but arrogant and rude when she has little change in his pocket.

* Even when She doesn't drop money for food, he expects to be served like a King.

The topic was about 'Men' not 'Women' stop digressing please.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
acidtalk: SIGNS OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN

* He is too eager to know the exact amount his partner earns as salary.

* He pushes responsibilities to her even when they are things he can readily afford.

* He checks her phone, hand bag, purse and pockets indiscriminately but always warns her from searching his.

* He emphasizes on the fact that he is the head of the house at the slightest opportunity but yet reminds his partner of the importance of sharing when is comes to financial responsibilities.

* He grumbles when he is being asked for basic needs in the house but call up friends and volunteer to take them out for a beer.

* He struggles with the TV remote with his partner but run away when it is time to help out in home chores.

* He only pretends to be romantic and nice to his partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* He keeps arguing with his partner and want her to give in on the argument to show he is truly the head.

* He is humble and patient when he is broke, but arrogant and rude when he has little change in his pocket.

* Even when he doesn't drop money for food, he expects to be served like a King.

Why is everything here about money?

If a man proof all the above otherwise does that mean he is responsible?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by hassymo5(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

The topic was about 'Men' not 'Women' stop digressing please.

YES I KNOW THE TOPIC IS ABOUT MEN, BUT SOME MEN ARE GOOD WHILE OTHERS ARE BAD LIKEWISE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Goldieluks: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
hassymo5:

YES I KNOW THE TOPIC IS ABOUT MEN, BUT SOME MEN ARE GOOD WHILE OTHERS ARE BAD LIKEWISE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is denying that fact, but why not focus on the topic at hand?

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by legalwealth(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Haba!Shey na only Man dey dey irresponsible ni?Checkout that of a WOMAN below and if YOU are a MAN,
LIKE this post to minimum of 100 times to show that we MEN here are responsible than women in here.
Best of luck...

acidtalk: SIGNS OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE WOMAN

* sHe is too eager to know the exact amount his partner earns as salary.

* sHe pushes responsibilities to him even when they are things she can readily afford.

* sHe checks his phone, wallet,and pockets indiscriminately but always warns him from searching hers.

* sHe emphasizes on the fact that she is the crown of the house at the slightest opportunity but yet reminds her partner of the importance of sharing when it comes to financial responsibilities.

* sHe struggles with the TV remote with here partner but run to party when it is time to help out in home chores.

* sHe only pretends to be romantic and nice to her partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* sHe keeps arguing with her partner and want him to give in on the argument to show she is truly weak.

* sHe is humble and patient when she is broke, but arrogant and rude when she has little change in her pocket.

I removed just two out of the ten because Man has 2 bones more than that of a woman.

Any objection to this?

Haba!Shey na only Man dey dey irresponsible ni?Checkout that of a WOMAN above and if YOU are a MAN,
LIKE this post to minimum of 100 times to show that we MEN here are responsible than women in here.
Best of luck...

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by dubem3(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
ijebabe:
Why are you getting hyped receiving attention from me. It's all for fun so keep ur preek in check please cool
I didn't call you irresponsible but if I touched a nerve then you need to take a close look at yourself cheesy
oooopss!!!
sorry
i've heard the story of ur dreams to have the feel of touching a nerve but am really sorry
i would have loved to help but u know, i lost all my nerves...if ur sure the ones u touched
were mine, ur either the one that stole my nerves or u know who did...as for attention, i'll pass tongue
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Remzolution: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
More signs are: 1.wen he washes his pants n pushes his wife's asyd. 2. Wen he eats n dnt park up n wash d dishes. 3. Wen he givs money 4 food yet does nt asist in d cookng. 5. Wen aftr eatng he cnt knil down n say fank u 2d wife. 6. Wen he only pays d fees yt does nt drop d kids or pik dm off 4rm skul...i can go on and on, bt ds wil do 4now. I hop my contributn is plausible?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by kpozite(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
A man who agrees with and contributes to this list is irresponsible, because at one time or another you have been guilty of at least one of these.

Every gender has their fair share of weakness and @ least one is part of everyone's personality just make sure you have as few of the nasty ones as possible.

Too numerous to mention are the irresponsibility of the of the woman, that guys are quite dosen't mean that all is well o o o.

Learn to live with what you can't change by reporting your partner's bad behavior here won't you change anything.

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
dubem3:
oooopss!!!
sorry
i've heard the story of ur dreams to have the feel of touching a nerve but am really sorry
i would have loved to help but u know, i lost all my nerves...if ur sure the ones u touched
were mine, ur either the one that stole my nerves or u know who did...as for attention, i'll pass tongue
Took you a while to think that up didn't you grin
This is my last comment to ur posts on this thread as you might confuse my next reply for love grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by akintun: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
I would be surprised if a man does not possess at least 4 of the signs listed.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

No one is denying that fact, but why not focus on the topic at hand?
Lol! Case of absent-mindedness!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by kpozite(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
Remzolution: More signs are: 1.wen he washes his pants n pushes his wife's asyd. 2. Wen he eats n dnt park up n wash d dishes. 3. Wen he givs money 4 food yet does nt asist in d cookng. 5. Wen aftr eatng he cnt knil down n say fank u 2d wife. 6. Wen he only pays d fees yt does nt drop d kids or pik dm off 4rm skul...i can go on and on, bt ds wil do 4now. I hop my contributn is plausible?

Your contribution is not plausible or rather implausible are you making a sincere point in support of the thread or are you being sarcastic?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by MrLee(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
What about a man telling his children hw stupid their mother is.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Decryptor(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Tmany: pls what are the signs of an irresponsible woman grin
Most women of today believe that every responsibility rests on the man esp when it comes to family and marriage issues so that makes those "most" women what?....ur guess is as good as mine wink so no need to ask the question in the first place.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Ezegozie(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
SIGNS THAT SHOWS THAT A WOMAN IS IRRESPONSIBLE
(1) She SHOUTS at her husband at any slightest provocation!
(2) She assumes it is the work of the housemaid to cook. Anyway let it also be the work of the housemaid to make love to the husband.
(3)She complains of the frequency of SEX. Even if she wanna have sex, she lies on the bed like a log of wood CLAIMING HOLIER THAN THOU, VIRGIN MARY. bUT LATER GO OUT THERE AND SLEEPING AROUND LIKE DOG (i.e not satisfyin their husband sexually)
(4)gossiping around when she has good things to be doing at home.
(5)Being too dirty, not even taking care of their body let alone keepnig the house clean. (GOD FORBID).
(6)Cooking rubbish as food, even when the man drop a huge amount of money.
(7) Not giving tha man enough breastt to suck even when there is no milk in the house. (LOL)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!! / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.