Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) (108816 Views)

M.sc In Tution Free Universities In Germany-(work,study & Scholarship) / Tution Free Universities In Germany-(work,study And Scholarship Opportunities) / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by kayjegs: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
BASICALLY FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES IN GERMANY:

Germany and South Korea are one of the developed Nations with very strong economy and at the moment, they are encouraging foreign students into their country for studies. Studying in Germany is not that difficult, you will need to know and have some information to do that. There are some schools which teach in English while many others teach in German. In such cases, you may need to learn German language for such schools that teach in German. Many schools in Germany are also tuition free but there are semester fees which are very small that may be required. There are also many funding programs which International students can take advantage of in Germany. You can start your processing for the Summer 2014 admission now, the earlier the better.

I was in Germany for a Post Graduate research program sometimes last year and have some knowledge about their educational system. I can help with processing, getting all things needed to secure a student visa at the German embassies. You can also do it on your own by visiting University websites and inquiring for information yourself but this may be a little complex, confusing with the German language used on their various websites, though you can always opt for English version on each website.

I help with a professional fee to be paid and will see that I do all to get you where you want provided all documents can be provided by you. In addition, you should know that before you get a student Visa at the German Embassy, you will require to show you have the financial capacity to live in Germany for a year which is about 8,000 Euros. A blocked account to this effect will be opened at the embassy for you to make such payment. Even though you may be going to a tuition free university there, you will still need to show you have this amount.

For South Korea, this is a country that is seriously in need of foreigners in form of businessmen, students and so on because they have a strong economy and are doing everything to make sure they are in every markets in the world. By so doing, they want people to come and see, do business with them and maintain mutual benefits. For students in Korea, it is relatively easier to get a good work and study which will make you comfortable during your stay in South Korea.

Should in case you are interested, need professional guidance from me for Germany and South Korea, I can help with processes for my professional fee. You are free to contact me via email for enquiries; kayjegs@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by adeptniyi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
what of health insurance oxford?
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by pradeep437: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=codebrew85]

u mentioned that initial salary of 46,000 euro.
so my doubt is
is this salary per month or per year??
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by freshskillz: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2013
:oHi naira landers,I'm Abimbola nd I'm 18 yrs old,my problem is I want to resume in any german university that don't ask for language profiency by January 2014 for computer science,pls I really need ur help,its urgent......................thanks
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by kayjegs: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2013
What I have discovered about people on this thread asking for one information or the other don't know you can't travel abroad with no penny. Know very well that you have to spend money. Except on scholarship, you can't get a Visa to Germany without you paying their 8000 euro (covering the first year of your stay) in a blocked account at the embassy. I think you know that is about 1.6 million naira. You have to get insurance for a year which should be about 70-80K depending on the insurance company you use. Travelling ticket is around 160K for stopover flights and 200K for direct flight. And you might need to take some cash with you maybe about 300 euros (60K). So you have to spend money. Search scholarships online for graduate and undergraduate studies. Write international exams to brighten your chances. Let me tell you a secret, any of your friends who travelled out must either be on scholarship, paid huge amount of money for processes like I have explained, had a well to do family over there who will take responsibilities but didn't tell you. I can help through my book on scholarships, English speaking German schools and information on South Korea, exams to do and so on but sorry it isn't free. Though I will be posting on this thread and my thread about what's in my book for free but may take time.

1 Like

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by magnus4life: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
plsss can som1 pls send me d list of all the general documents I will submit 4 admission in to a german university and all the steps involve in sending those documents to d university I chose. will appreciate ur replies, thanks.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by bariah3: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hello Oxford Trvs! i read your entire posts on free tuition universities in germany+(work &study) and all others attached. I must say, i was very delighted when you shared this light on it. Although i have been trying to apply to the free university of berlin and humboldt university but all in vain. I have tried fruitlessly for months on, pls i would really appreciate it if you will email me information on where specifically i should apply to. I am interested in applying for medicine as i was a former medical student in Gwagwalada, faculty of medicine in University of Abuja. I would also pls need information on student hostels/boarding house for accomodation. Last but not least, pls information on how to apply for a visa is equally vital.
Thank you very much for your assistance, i shall wait anxiously for your reply.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by bariah3: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hi kayjegs! please i badly need information on german universities that are not asking for language tests. i have tried applying to two universities and they are all asking for german language certificates + i want to study medicine pls what should i do? thankx
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by raphrinco: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please can one get admission to this University,am interested.Thanks
OxfordTrvs: JOBS FOR STUDENTS

A glance in your purse or wallet and it's easy to decide: You need some cash and so a part-time job. Perhaps you'd like to gain some experience in the German job market? Or make new contacts and put yourself to the test? There are plenty of reasons why students go to work while also studying. Just like the paths to a dream job.

WAITING,CLEANIG,BABYSITING...

You can best top-up your budget by taking a job at a university department, in one of the libraries or at another uni institution. Waiting is THE classic student job in cafés, pubs or bars. Other students look after guests at exhibitions and trade fairs, or work as delivery drivers and cycle couriers, go cleaning, work in a copy shop, or as a babysitter and so on.

You should also check the noticeboards (Schwarzesbrett) at uni, in the libraries, supermarkets and so on. Many unis also have a job agency service for students. Contact student services or the local job centre (Agentur für Arbeit).

FIVE TO TEN EUROS PER HOUR

How much you earn on the side depends greatly on your knowledge and skills, the region and the business you would like to work in. The following generally applies: You can earn more in expensive cities like Munich, Hamburg or Cologne, but you also have to pay more for your board and lodging. Office jobs, waiting or promotional jobs are popular, as are student assistant (HiWi) jobs at a uni department, where students support their prof.

While you can earn around six euros an hour as a cashier in a supermarket or fast-food chain, working in an office or as a promoter could well bring you up to ten euros an hour
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by raphrinco: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please I want to study soccer coaching course in Germany.
stega: Hi all,

Nice to see that a link like this is existing to enlighten our co-citizens, please do not hesistate to write me for information about studying in Germany. kenig14@yahoo.com (Please make your enquiry precise)

I am a student advisor at one of the German Universities. Considering the number of emails I receive on daily basis, I would like to post a general advice on applying to German Universities as replying to the emails with similar enquiries is actually taking my time. Please understand that I am willing to assit but please make sure that you are serious about studying in Germany.

For your enquiries,
I would like to know if studying in germany is free 4 non-european student.....
Study is free in some parts of Germany, just a few number of states..

I wud also like to know if I can work without speaking german, How long am I allowed to work as a student?....
Yes you can work in Germany without speaking German but as a student, u are only allowed to work for 120 full days. You might not understand what it means but the basic explanation is that u can get a job that pays u 750euros every month...

NB: Do not have in mind that you can come to Germany and work as long as you can and also have a successful study, the country is so organised that you must choose between studying and hustling.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by amnaali: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
I am doing Masters in Psychology from Pakistan. I want to apply for Diploma in Clinical Psychology in Germany with free education program. Kindly suggest me the universities in Germany offering free education to International students. Also wanted to know about Graduate programs. My email id is amna.ali.allamgir@gmail.com
Regards,
Amna Ali.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by holajeedayy: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
am interested in schooling in germany can u tell me how to kick start or send me a mail on jidealade123@gmail.com
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Wizcollifa(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2014
This thread is still active? Alright I have #6m will it cover all my expenses during my study duration? This include semester fee, insurance fee, food and accommodation, transportation and clothing? Thanks am waiting for your answer.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by bigfat: 5:25am On Oct 31, 2014
smiley

1 Share

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by barth1987: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Plz I want to go to germany for an MSC in
AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY at hohenheim university , but I don't know how to go on the application processes.....please your kind remarks and assistance will be appreciated .....thanks
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by epidi(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2015
am interested in schooling in Germany for my Masters in English language please enlighten me how to kick start or send me a mail on pizzarrow2003@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by dbangsaxy(m): 2:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. Discover what you don't know, register for our two weeks free trail Diploma and certificate courses @
www.tryantech.com/moodle28/course/index.php
for more information pls call or what's app 08091611204 or mail consult@tryantech.com
All courses are online and can be accessed from all smartphones or systems . Thank U
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Skilzy: 7:41pm On May 06, 2015
Sir, i tried sending you a mail @ kenig14@yahoo.com...but my efforts were to no avail... I kept on receiving a mail saying the message could not be delivered. We really need to talk sir. Please, kindly send me a mail @ Sholanked@ymail.com
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by sask(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2015
barth1987:
Plz I want to go to germany for an MSC in
AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY at hohenheim university , but I don't know how to go on the application processes.....please your kind remarks and assistance will be appreciated .....thanks

well if don't know the uni website try to Google it then you can find if you can apply directly to university or through uniassist
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by vanosky: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Dmasterblaster: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
pls i'm interested in studyin in germany aft my OND..pls I'll like 2 get evri info I can 4rm gettin passport to skulin der..pls snd info to my mail kaelblaster@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by macanu(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
kayjegs:
BASICALLY FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES IN GERMANY:

Germany and South Korea are one of the developed Nations with very strong economy and at the moment, they are encouraging foreign students into their country for studies. Studying in Germany is not that difficult, you will need to know and have some information to do that. There are some schools which teach in English while many others teach in German. In such cases, you may need to learn German language for such schools that teach in German. Many schools in Germany are also tuition free but there are semester fees which are very small that may be required. There are also many funding programs which International students can take advantage of in Germany. You can start your processing for the Summer 2014 admission now, the earlier the better.

I was in Germany for a Post Graduate research program sometimes last year and have some knowledge about their educational system. I can help with processing, getting all things needed to secure a student visa at the German embassies. You can also do it on your own by visiting University websites and inquiring for information yourself but this may be a little complex, confusing with the German language used on their various websites, though you can always opt for English version on each website.

I help with a professional fee to be paid and will see that I do all to get you where you want provided all documents can be provided by you. In addition, you should know that before you get a student Visa at the German Embassy, you will require to show you have the financial capacity to live in Germany for a year which is about 8,000 Euros. A blocked account to this effect will be opened at the embassy for you to make such payment. Even though you may be going to a tuition free university there, you will still need to show you have this amount.

For South Korea, this is a country that is seriously in need of foreigners in form of businessmen, students and so on because they have a strong economy and are doing everything to make sure they are in every markets in the world. By so doing, they want people to come and see, do business with them and maintain mutual benefits. For students in Korea, it is relatively easier to get a good work and study which will make you comfortable during your stay in South Korea.

Should in case you are interested, need professional guidance from me for Germany and South Korea, I can help with processes for my professional fee. You are free to contact me via email for enquiries; kayjegs@yahoo.com
I have mailed you abt no reply form u
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by AlexanderObidik: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Please I'm interested at studying in Germany for 2016/2017 Academic session. Kindly revert to this email- alexanderobidike@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by oshaosha2014(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hello guys, pls I need your help. Is post graduate diploma possible in germany?
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Kaysalas(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2015
@kayjegs & other experts, kindly help me with more info on studying electronics and information communication technology Bsc in a free German university
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by koushikdas: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hi,
I am from India. I want to go for higher studies in Germany. I have completed my MBA in marketing and systems. I have more than 8 years of experience in sales and marketing. I have some knowledge in SAP in sales and distribution. I want to do higher studies in SAP or ERP. Could you plz provide me some information regarding that?
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by koushikdas: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
my mail id is koushik.das009@gmail.com.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wizcollifa:
This thread is still active? Alright I have #6m will it cover all my expenses during my study duration? This include semester fee, insurance fee, food and accommodation, transportation and clothing? Thanks am waiting for your answer.

Have you gotten the admission to Germany school now? How is it lets talk coz i am interested.

Thank you.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Visit www.ibomyellowpages.com for breaking news, entertainment news etc or visit http://facebook.com/iypfans for recent updates
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by ShylockConsults: 8:25am On May 14, 2016
Good News to all our Students who do not want to wait till September to commence their Oversea Education.

One of our Partnering University, Girne American University has open the Summer (June) Intake. Graduate and Undergraduate Applications are now accepted into Faculties of Medicine, Aviation, Maritime, Engineering, Law, Architectures, Art and Sciences.

50 % Scholarship Guaranteed
No TOEFL, NO GRE Required
No Application Fee
Visa Guaranteed

Note that we can also process Your Admission into any Other Top University and can get You Scholarship into some Universities.

REQUIRE DOCUMENTS
For Masters Program
1. Data Page of International Passport.
2. Transcript
3. Degree Statement of Results
4. O Level Results
For Undergraduate Program
1. Data Page of International Passport
2. O Level Results

(Send Scan Copy of these Documents to the Email Below)
Classes commences on the 20th of June so do send us your Documents as soon as Possible.

For more Info and to put in your Application.
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532

‪#‎StudyAbroad‬ ‪#‎Scholarship‬ ‪#‎ShylockConsultsLimited‬ ‪#‎Admission‬ ‪#‎Application‬ ‪#‎Visa‬ ‪#‎Flight‬ ‪#‎Ticketing‬ ‪#‎GirneAmericanUniversity‬
Kindly "Share" this Post, Someone may need these.

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by ayoniakins(f): 10:50am On May 21, 2016
hi,
I hope this forum is still active.
I need quick assistance on list of free tuition schools in Germany and how to go about it. Thanks.

I am hoping to start this year or the next.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.