Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

In Love With My Inlaw. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Inlaw. (1100 Views)

Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw / My Inlaw Is A Jackass / Can I Marry My Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

In Love With My Inlaw. by youngblac: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2012
Guys this has been a very disturbing issue btw me and my family..the truth is am in love with my uncle's wife junior sister,we startd our relatnship last year when we met at my uncle's house,we were friends at first,but we grew fond of each other and fell in love..bt my family av bn on my neck,that i should leave hr,they said its a taaboo,that i cant av the same wife where my uncle got his..bt i love hr so mch,that i cnt tink of any other girl sincerely.last week she cald me that she was pregnant,i want the baby,bt am scared.pls advice
Re: In Love With My Inlaw. by frank317: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2012
Pls ask them how that is a taboo? Its not like its incest. I have seen where two sisters were married in the same family. Let them xplani it to u. All these cultural nonsense.

Re: In Love With My Inlaw. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2012
baadt sharp guy..

your yet to reach a concrete agreement with your "sister" and family, you don go give am belle..

na so your blood hot reach?
Re: In Love With My Inlaw. by k2039: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]
I agree with frank3.16.
I see nothing wrong,so far your inlaw's family have no issue with you marrying their daughter,I say proceed.

[/size]
Re: In Love With My Inlaw. by Exponental(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2012
And wat happens wen twins marry anoda set of twins?
........sharp guy, u don giv am belle.... Tell dem abortion is a sin. Also dat u once dreamt dat u saw an old man dressed in white who warned u never 2 abort else u face 2 live in regrets 4 d rest of ur live n u dont want 2 risk it
or/and
u dreamt dat u took a girl 4 abortion n she didnt come back alive.
Re: In Love With My Inlaw. by ijebabe: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2012
WTF? Its a taboo to get a wife from the same place your uncle got his
Shouldn't it be a thing of joy that they know exactly the kind of family you are marrying into? Unless your aunt is a trouble maker I don't see why your family should have a problem with it.

It looks like your family have only just found out about you two and are fighting something they don't understand. How old are you? Are you ready for marriage and starting a family?
As a man you should be able to explain things to your family. If they don't like it then it's their problem.
Re: In Love With My Inlaw. by mimicue(f): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Derez nofin bad in it its not like u guys av d same blood in ur body jst carry on and make dem see that u love her and don't waNna leave her becos nigerians are too superstitious angry
Re: In Love With My Inlaw. by DECOtech(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
My brother, All you need is courage to see the whole thing tru. there is nothing wrong with loving ur inlaw
Re: In Love With My Inlaw. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
The only sin you have committed now is for sharrging and impregnating her out of wedlock. What haappens to thou shall not commit fornication? And your family are totally wrong about marrying her being a tabooo. So block your ears with cotton wool and ignore them.

Should I Say It To Her Face? / What Qualities Do You Admire In Your Ex? / PLEASE ADVICE: I Caught Her In Bed With Another Woman!