Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. (2580 Views)

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
Image123:
hehehehe, just like death, right? repent or go to hell literally.
hehehehe, just like death, right? repent or go to hell literally.

Fail again !!

The gospel is repent and be saved or Perish.

No such thing as repent or you will go to hell.
Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by truthislight: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2012
haibe:

Even though have never met you, from ur posts i know u are a proud person,.

if i had agreed with your stand that Jesus is Yahweh sheepishly like your church members do, then u will not have said "i am a proud person".

You love the sheepish kind that you will leed to destruction. No, not me.

1 Like

Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by brainpulse: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
frosbel:

Fail again !!

What is it to perish please?
Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by Image123(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
frosbel:

Fail again !!

you this semantic hypocrite. I'm glad you didn't copy and paste some article to reply me. where would the sinner perish if not in hell?
Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
Image123:
you this semantic hypocrite. I'm glad you didn't copy and paste some article to reply me. where would the sinner perish if not in hell?

Mr Fire and Brimstone take it easy.

Hell Fire is the means to achieving the second death of the wicked.

Jesus's emphasis was on the good news of the kingdom and the consequences of rejecting this good news.

He never went around, same as the apostles, saying ' Repent or go to HELL ' , the exact phrase used was 'Repent or Perish' , which means repent and live or die.
Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
I think that 2 Thessalonians 1:9 explains hell/eternal destruction or ruin sufficiently.

I think that man, being an act of creation by an Eternal God, has eternity built into him.
Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ihedinobi: I think that 2 Thessalonians 1:9 explains hell/eternal destruction or ruin sufficiently.

I think that man, being an act of creation by an Eternal God, has eternity built into him.

Do you read your bible at all ?

Only the worthy are promised eternity not sinners, the sinner does not have eternity built into him/her !

My , look at what tradition has done to you , SMH.
Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2012
frosbel:

Do you read your bible at all ?

Only the worthy are promised eternity not sinners, the sinner does not have eternity built into him/her !

My , look at what tradition has done to you , SMH.

Before the sinner became a sinner, it was just a man.
Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by Olusanm: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
It is important for everyone to read the bible and understand. But we all read the bible without first of all read the FOREWORD section. Though lengthy, it will tell us why the use of Lord instead of JEHOVAH the use of hell instead of the GRAVE. And so on. Many are confused because they read the bible but never understand. Please read the FOREWORD section first then you will understand better.
Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by truthislight: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Image123:

where would the sinner perish if not in hell?

So, what happens when Hell again is thrown into the lake of fire if those in there are there to be burn in fire ?
Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by Image123(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
truthislight:

So, what happens when Hell again is thrown into the lake of fire if those in there are there to be burn in fire ?

They get destroyed again.
Re: What Is Hellfire/lake Of Fire/eternal Condemnation? Brethren, Let's Discuss. by truthislight: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Image123:

They get destroyed again.
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Chriistains Refer To Jesus As God And Son Of God At Thesame Time / Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. / Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.