Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? (721 Views)

Pictures From Senate's Nigeria@52 Dinner / Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! / Nigeria@52: FG Declares Holiday On Oct 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? by Delfino: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
Say a little wish or prayer for Nigeria @ 52 ?
No matter what, 'Our country is our Home'

I wish and pray that Her current travails shall make her better and stronger.
I wish and pray that all Her enemies shall perish in their evil plots.
I wish and pray that Her children would come to love Her and enjoy Her fruitfulness.
I wish and pray that all that have hated Her would come to Love and seek refuge in Her.

.... Say your wish for your beloved country.
Re: Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? by Callotti: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
Absolutely nothing. . .
God is in control.
So why should I pray or wish? grin
Re: Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? by k2039: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
[size=13pt]
PEACE
[/size]
Re: Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? by Delfino: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Callotti: Absolutely nothing. . .
God is in control.
So why should I pray or wish? grin

A man says God is in control and a man desires and wishes nothing for his country
Can a man say God is in control and not study for his exams ?

God is only in control when we ask him to take control?
Ask and it shall be given to you !
Re: Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? by Callotti: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
Delfino:

A man says God is in control and a man desires and wishes nothing for his country
Can a man say God is in control and not study for his exams ?

God is only in control when we ask him to take control?
Ask and it shall be given to you !

I am not asking. . . God knows his job.
If he cannot do it. . . .SHAME ON HIM.
I am doing my own job. . .STAYING THE HELL AWAY FROM NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS!!!
My only commonality with Nigeria is to read and post on Nairaland.
Shikena! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Completed Roads In Abia State / Delta State Government Rated High On Human Capital Development Programs. / Disagreements As Ribadu C’ttee Submits Report On Petroleum Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.